Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Isuka »

Are things getting worse where you are or has it always been that way? I still need to try out Fortnite on the Switch. I've had a better time playing FN on the PS4 than I did on the PC.

I wasn't able to get the Gold armor from the last Battle Pass, got just about every thing else (had to buy lvls, only played like 3 days). I though the pass was going to go through the 16th and not end at midnight on the 15th.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Isuka wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:05 pm Are things getting worse where you are or has it always been that way? I still need to try out Fortnite on the Switch. I've had a better time playing FN on the PS4 than I did on the PC.

I wasn't able to get the Gold armor from the last Battle Pass, got just about every thing else (had to buy lvls, only played like 3 days). I though the pass was going to go through the 16th and not end at midnight on the 15th.
LOL dood post that at the shooter thread. I only got to lvl 84 I think, which is the final character to unlock, the badass Roman gladiator guy, who just looks like Ryu, lol. (Some Japs actually do look Mediterranean though which is why I can blend in, in both Spain & Japan and be assumed as a native from both.)
I didn't buy any levels, coz the one person I would've bought levels for (Lexa), I leveld up by myself. I only played it for about 7 days myself, but I actually made it all the way up to 84. Funny coz seasons last for about 4 months so I went about 3 months worth of battle pass in 1 week.
I stopped giving a shit two days before the last pass ended. Once you get to lvl 73, it takes forever to level up. You have to constantly complete quests and keep track of any that pays out a lot of exp.

I'm not that hype for the Lara Croft battlepass at all. Lara herself is like one of the first unlockables and her models just look like a reskin of the Latina/Asian chick default, AYY LMAO! FN put in a bit more effort into Raven from TeenTitans. Both look like cos-plays though. Ryu & Chun Li actually look more accurate to their Akiman & Shinkiro art in FN, than they ever did in SFV.
I'm quitting Fortnite for a weak once the Aimbot hackers leave. FN is unplayable bullshit right now coz the hackers seem to always come back when a new season starts. It's what gave me a completely bad impression of the game 3 years ago. It took me 4 matches just to finally level up passed level 1 coz I had to rage quit the other matches due to Aimbot faggots.

I don't know what you mean by things getting worse. I've never had a bad connection with Fortnite. Even while we were in a party. If you're referring to matchmaking, yes it's worse in Hi-rez games, way way worse. Especially in Paladins. It's so bad I feel exactly like that Snoop Dogg Street Fucker Mario meme.
It's bad in Rogue Company too, but I guess since that's an actual shooter (and not some retarded Overwatch bullshit.) the MM doesn't feel as one sided since you can still do a lot of dmg even when the MM is one-sided against you.

Edit:
If you're talking about that situation with the White wannabe burglars. We're having a hard time trying to find people to work on our fence so we made some makeshift additions where the entrance gates are spiky up top and we let the thorny tree branches overgrow on one side. No, it wasn't always like this. As I said, my block was usually considered one of the safest places in King County. I've lived in this side of the neighborhood since 2009, not a damn thing ever happened at this house until now.

I patrol at night up to 4 o clock in the morning now. Which just means that I put on my combat boots and I'm strapped with a pointy, edgy leadpipe, a screw driver that I replaced the tip with a blade, a golf club and keys (using keys like a fistcuff well straight up tear through peoples' skin.) but I'll waste the time playing video games, what I was already doing before them faggots showed up to my backyard.

A few of our neighbors have come across them before. They never get arrested coz the useless cops never show up in time and one of our neighbors even claimed that when they called the cops that the receptionist actually told them that they (The Cops) don't want to show up during a crime, AYY LOL!
That's no surprise, cops aren't there to protect you anyway. Police exist to police crimes after it happened. It's funny coz in movies and tv shows, cops are depicted as preventing crimes when in real life they're a bunch of fatass cowards who just want kickbacks from mobsters & political officials so they only police whatever gives those two groups more power.

I don't fucking understand what makes people assume that they have the right to enter your house just coz your fence is weak enough to break through. In Japan, rarely anyone has fences, they're just well mannered enough to not invade your yard even if you don't have a gate or fence.

I don't know what the fuck is up with Americans, thinking that they can just walk into your backyard coz you never bothered to repair the fence. The fence was up, until goofy White boi tore it down. What's funny is that this was a crew of White people. It's usually Whites who complain about Mexicans or Blacks doing that shit to them, but now I'm starting to think that maybe it was always Whites doing this shit to each other, lol.

It's prob just that "blame it on everyone else except themselves" mentality that a lot of White motherfuckers have. White motherfuckers still act as though Japan attacked them for no reason when USA was aggressing them in their seas (and siding with China, which at the time was a proxy of Britain.) for nearly a decade before Pearl Harbor happened lol. Or look at how White motherfuckers constantly blame Iran or Palestine for war aggressions when it's the USA that keeps fucking bombing them, unprovoked, AYY LMAO!
It's this weird mentality that I don't really see coming from other ethnicities (except Jews, they act just as bad as Whites.) coz most other ethnicities mind their own business and don't want any trouble.
When White people teach their history, they scribe it as "evil Asian dictators from East (Japan) or the Middle East (Iran, Palestine, Iraq, etc.) that Teh Great Huwite Hope had to make an heroic stand against, for what was right and free them with FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY. (Freedom & Democracy is just White boi codespeak, for racially cleansing their countries, lol.)
Which is funny coz USA be acting as if they're rebels when they're the fucking Empire, that started shit first and then cry when you hit back, bomb the fuck out of you, and colonizing every one that they bombed!"
SHit like that is what has rightwing fucktards call me a SJW, even though I am right wing. Right wing doesn't mean pro-White. Right wing means self-preservation. I self-preserve no matter who the enemy is, including Whites.
It's funny coz SJWs themselves call me a Nazi when the race I speak out about the most, is their race, White LOL!
I'm Asian, I equally hate everybody! Including Asians & Huwites.

I never had an house invasion like this happen with Spics. I had problems with BLM but normal apolitical Black people? Not so much, they mind their own business, like a normal person should.
Most people on my block are White, so I'm not generalizing. I'm just pointing out that the most degenerate losers that everyone looks down on seem to actually be White. Even some of my other relatives have had problems with White folks breaking into their shit, and trying to steal their guns. I don't have any guns, but I have a lot of prison style makeshift weapons that look like common everyday household items that I conceal in my pockets & military over coats that I wear at night.
My mom saw him staking out the neighborhood earlier in the day, so he prob thought that she'd be an easy mark.
Only for that moron to end up trying to break into Tommy Vercitti's house, me, and I reacted to him the same exact way Tommy would, AYY LMAO!

I have a way more badass voice, but I'm comparing myself to Vercitti coz I act just as crazy and say the same crazy ass shit that he does to intimidate lowlives.

My mom is making me build up another barricade before Friday night hits. The idiot showed up on Friday night so who knows if it'll get better or worse? Fuck em. Corny ass White bois.
I'm being invaded by losers who look and act exactly like Skinny Pete.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

To me is different
I had a flight here from State to state
When plane arrived and stop
Some people always stand up to try to leave as soon as possible while others just stay sitting
So many stood up so did I
Someone from crew plane said to sit back and let people going to detroit pass, they plane was late.
No one sit back and from the back a young black lady began talking laud or screaming to let them pass since they are going to detroit.
I was going to sit back but since they began demanding, you never win with victimhood
So no one sit back so I continue lmao
So as we kept walking were mad since they special, they are the chosen one........ Nah that's me
Even one of them said in broken Spanish " muevete" like move
I didn't look back I didn't want to get pissed
I don't know who they were talking to
Rioters just answer to one thing and it's guns
Pfffgts

Lmao

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao
Pay per view ain't competition to this
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

To me is different
I had a flight here from State to state
When plane arrived and stop
Some people always stand up to try to leave as soon as possible while others just stay sitting
So many stood up so did I
Someone from crew plane said to sit back and let people going to detroit pass, they plane was late.
No one sit back and from the back a young black lady began talking laud or screaming to let them pass since they are going to detroit.
I was going to sit back but since they began demanding, you never win with victimhood
So no one sit back so I continue lmao
So as we kept walking were mad since they special, they are the chosen one........ Nah that's me
Even one of them said in broken Spanish " muevete" like move
I didn't look back I didn't want to get pissed
I don't know who they were talking to
LOL you're comparing Black people saying mean things to you at an airport, to White motherfuckers attempting to break into my house? I've had BLM try to break in too, but I said that they at least had the decency to try during the daytime and in the front yard. Not sneak in from the back, during 1 o clock in the morning like some fucking Jew shooting a Palestinian kid in the dick at 1 in the morning, LOL!

I've been playing the crap out of Monster Hunter Rise. Don't listen to the reviews giving Rise a 1 out of 10.
Rise is easily one of the best games on the Switch. It's way better than overrated ass BOTW. (If only BOTW had Whetstones.) and my 1st impressions of Rise are almost as high as my first impressions of Xenoblade Torna.
Smash Bros Ultimate is still the undisputed king of the Switch but Rise is an easy Top 2 if the quality of the game keeps up. It has RE6's SHOOTING, & even has the SLIIIIIIIDE!, Onimusha style combat with Long sword, Greatsword feels like a much more complex version of greatsword from Dragon's Dogshit (Or rather that Dogshit had a retarded version of MH's greatsword.)

Torna was actually the reason that I was able to stomach through the horrible first playthrough of XB2, coz I just wanted to beat it first before I sunk my teeth into Torna, only for I to get addicted to Xenoblade 2's postgame. XB2 is fucking retarded and it locks out the full battle system from you during the first playthrough. You have to start a fucking new game + just to open it up more (For Pneuma's final special tech, Zeke's Eye of Shining Justice, Obrona, Ahkos, Patroka, etc. You have to unlock them all yourself though. You only get Pneuma's final special art for free but you have to unlock her again at near the end of the game.)
but you still have some other battle mechanics that are locked behind challenge mode until you finally unlock Shulk, Fiora & Elma for normal gameplay.
It's weird, coz XB2 really was fucking boring during my 1st playthrough but in the postgame, it's almost as addicting as a Monster Hunter game. You're doing the same shit, just getting stronger to kill off over powered monsters, and some of them are so hard that they feel as grueling & methodical as a Monster Hunter boss.

I thought MH Rise was a high 9 near 10 at first, but then I got to my first Rampage and then my score dropped to an 8, lol!
Rampage is a great idea but BAAAAAD execution. Holy crap it's boring.
I play a lot of Gears of War so I was hype for Rampage. I wasn't even expecting that though. I expected a defense mode on par with Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana, where you set up traps & defense lines, but you're still fighting off a horde in hand to hand combat & you trade out your fatigued teammates with the benchwarmers as you have the villagers act as support to keep the monsters out.

This crap was fun in Ys 8.

What you get in Rise, is a boring ass mode where you're just standing still shooting cannons, or ballista turrets at a bunch of monsters. I expected Resident Evil Mercenaries, what I got were those crappy vehicle sections from Resident Evil 6, LOL!

I'm hoping to get MH Generations Ultimate tomorrow if I am indeed allowed to trade in Age of Calamity. (I have a feeling that the chick mistook AOC fo Hyrule Warriors 1 when I asked her.)
I loved Generations on the 3ds, but I eventually sold it coz it was hurting my hands trying to play it on such a tiny screen.
On Switch though, judging from the demo, the controls feel weird as fuck and the gfx fucking suck! It's like the worst loooking Switch game I've ever seen. At least you have big tits in Generations though. In Rise, you look like a fucking transvestite with a pretty face. You're flat as a board! I tried making Samus Aran & she looks like her from the face up, but the body looks like a flabby skinnyfat 13 year old boy.

I prefer Rise, because it plays better. Generations is good too though, but the controls, & the goddamn loading times really piss me off.
The controls were always weird & clunky, even in Rise, but Rise's control scheme is the most streamlined of the series. Despite that, it's still clunky as hell, lol! This fanbase is just very myopic & don't realize why the games weren't that successful outside of Japan for so long.
You need to be already accustomed to the weird button schemes that MH has. I have to hold down like 3 buttons just to walk around and shoot in GU. It makes me laugh seeing just how overly complicated it is to do something so simple. (In Rise you only hold down 1 button & then hit trigger, LIKE A NORMAL GAME!)

You'll get over the goofy controls though & suck it up if you love the MH Grind. MH Grind is similar to Diablo or Dragon Quest grind, where you keep on playing coz you get stronger & stronger the more weapons, & armors that you unlock.

It actually makes me laugh that the hardcore MH fanbase keeps shitting on Rise, as if millions of people wouldn't make fun of Generation Ultimate's loading times. There's so many fucking loading screens in Generations, it's worse than the PSX era. Gen U feels really outdated but the core gameplay is still good & timeless. It has this weird fighting game mechanic though where you power up super moves that you use the D pad to activate.

I prefer using the d-pad to navigate my items in Rise, coz I main guns & you do tons of item management no matter which MH you're playing if you main the bowguns.
If you main melee, Rise & GU play really well. If you main the guns, the gunplay is awful in GU and every previous MH, but it's still doable and there's a strange satisfaction to gitting gud with the crappy gun controls in GU & prior.

I got me Trials of Mana, and holy fuck it's a way better game than that AOC garbage. I wish Trial's gfx looked as refined as Age of Calamity though. AOC has pretty music & gfx but really fucking boring gameplay that tries way too hard to be like Monster Hunter. AOC has the same Stage results screens & food preparation mini games as a Monster Hunter. You also take forever to kill monsters in AOC, but it's not fun. It's just fucking boring mashy ass Dynasty Warriors Musou combat where you die if you get hit once but it feels nowhere near as epic as a Monster Hunter battle where the combat feels extremely weighty.

BTW I'm like the only person who bought MH Rise in my friend's list, lol! i thought MH Rise was going to be a big event like Pokemang & Animal Crossing, lol! I'm loving the fuck out of Rise though, and it makes me hope that we get a Switch port of MH4U & MH3U. I could live without MH3U though. Just gimme MH4U coz I never finished that when I had it on 3ds. I just think it's likely that MH3U will eventually be Switch-ported coz it was on the WIi U, and damn near every Wii U game is being ported over to the Switch except for Devil's Third, lol!
Xenoblade X hasn't shown up either, but it's coz Monolith soft are too damn lazy to do the port.
Have someone else do it!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the Switch is essentially an enhanced port of MH4U.

I was never fond of MH3G/U. It took a huge graphical hit from the Wii game, because it was made for the 3DS as its main platform. The torch is a useless item in 3U because the lighting system from the Wii couldn't be ported to the 3DS. There are no areas dark enough to need it. 3G/3U have more content than Tri, but the texture quality and overall fidelity took a hit. Even though it runs at 1080p on the Wii U, its using HD version of the 3DS textures in stead of the higher quality Wii textures. 3G changed the shadows to match the characters bodies instead of being circles, but other than that, everything took a hit.

3:35 really shows how bad the 3DS version was downgraded. Even though this is the HD version on the Wii U, its still go those shitty textures and effects.

I want to get Rise, but I need to finish up some of these games.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

What since when ya play monster hunter 3ds?

I spent so many hours lol on mh4 u
It as fun it does get tired after 500 hours

You keep talking about, I will get it

I watch trunews they showed a video of blm telling white people to move out of their condos at night
I don't think you quiet understand the severity of this
Reason I said rioters just answer to one thing and it's guns
I come from immigrant family, I haven't been here my whole life or my legacy or lineage
I own properties 2 of them
If they do that to me that means war if police or government won't defend you
Reparations time!! Just what they do in china, taking away pops properties

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/03/monster ... ur-million

A love story?
Best video of 2021

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

LOL I only ever see people buying Switch games these days. I saw an old tall ass (about 6'5) White dude trading his xbawks crap in, and then he asked for the Switch version of Ninokuni the White witch. Everyone else was getting they Pokemang, Mario or Monster Hunter on.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:33 pm What since when ya play monster hunter 3ds?
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/killer7 ... 79R-aWXG_A

You see that Chun Li avatar? That's me faggot. Kinda looks like I talked a lot about Monster Hunter at the old forums. I show up nearly every single time that MH is brought up, lol. Even I'm kinda shocked though, coz I usually talk shit about MH at the new forum, but at the old forums, I'm actually saying that I liked the games, lol.
It's just that it's exactly like I said. I always got rid of them coz 3ds's tiny ass screen. They could at least make the screen the size of an average dick, lol. Damn thing is fucking tiny, hurts my eyes, and hurts my hands to play.
I'm fucking loving Generations Ultimate on Switch.

One of the comments that shows up when you search Monster Hunter on the old forums, actually leads to a post where I said this.
just happened to heard the Switch migth get a MonsterHunter game, and it will interest me if I can finally play an MH game on a normal screen. MonsterHunter 4 & Generations are way better than 3 but I eventually got rid
On the first search result, we was talking about MH in the same page where I brought up that I ran into an angry ex, lol.
I ain't interested in her anymore though, she lost her looks after she got impregnated & had an ugly kid. (She had a kid last year, so it's def not from me. We hadn't known each other since 2014.)

I'm such a MH mark right now, that I hope Capcom releases MH4U & MH3U on Switch. MH4U deserves to be on a normal fucking screen, instead of some tiny 3 inch screen.

Don't listen to MH veterans going around telling everyone that Rise is garbage. They say dumb shit such as that Rise plays itself, lol. They act like Rise is Symphony of the Night or something when in reality Rise is just less esoteric or obtuse as earlier MH games. Oldschool MH fags are like the type of people who think classic RE is awesome coz of tank controls, rather than its actual game design. The reason why RE6 sucked wasn't coz of gameplay. The gameplay was good, the gamedesign however, was shit. RE6's level designs didn't even let you play the game coz the campaigns forced you to just keep moving forward, rather then let the game design force you to do that naturally, which is what the RE remakes do, and why they're much more loved, despite having weaker gameplay.

Rise is easily the 2nd best game on Switch. (Despite that, I still rather have Resident Evil in Smash Bros U over MH, lol.)
I love the music, I love the combat, I love the village management. Rise seems to be back in the old world, coz the village you're in resembles Yukumo, even down to the weird Japanese Elf people.
I watch trunews they showed a video of blm telling white people to move out of their condos at night
I don't think you quiet understand the severity of this
Reason I said rioters just answer to one thing and it's guns
I don't fucking care about Faek news. I only care about what I see with my own eyes. I had Asian friends who owned stores & got randomly killed by Black muggers, but what I'm fucking saying is that actual White people have tried to break into my fucking house at 1 o clock at night. I'm saying that they're both bad retard, but that BLM had the decency to try and rob me during the day time. If you haven't noticed bitch, that's actually a backhanded compliment. I'm making fun of both of them.

Yes, I look down on Whites more, coz they always talk a big game about how civilized they are when in reality they act even more retarded than the Latins or Blacks that they constantly scaremonger about.
I ain't playing favorites. I call everyone the fuck out. The only group who hasn't tried to rob my house yet are Asians, lol. Asians are bastards too though. Chinese immigrants always point and laugh at me, as if they're better or something when they're just tiny dick, tiny eye faggots hanging around in a crew of 100 chink men, lol. Meanwhile, I act like a typical White guy, and get to fuck thier Chink girls that they fantasize over or had arranged marriages with.

Chinese fathers are really funny, coz they look down on me like I'm the dirtiest ugliest piece of shit they've ever seen, but they'll look at the average Blonde hair Blue eyed fat white guy as a potential suitor for their daughter lol. Chinese dudes look at me the same way a White guy looks at a Mexican, lol. (Whites generally find me exotic though, coz I look more like an Italian or Greek to them or some kind of exotic huwite.)
I actually got pushed away from a fine ass China bitch who came on to me first but her father jumped in, shoved me & grabbed her hand, walked off.
I didn't pursue her after that, I was just like meh, I'll stick with Koreans & Japs. They're less stuck up, which is a funny thing to say coz Japs & Koreans are known for being snobby as hell (way snobbier than most Whites.), but they don't act snobby with me. Some Koreans treat me like I'm family for some reason. (I don't even look Korean, lol.)

It's funny though, coz I'm Asian, but the most disrespected that I've ever been was by Chinese people, lol. To be fair, even in Asia, most Asians hate Chinese people, lol. There's something wrong with the way Chinks act.
I come from immigrant family, I haven't been here my whole life or my legacy or lineage
Oh but I have? I kinda recall that I didn't even move to the USA until 2007, lol. Every year before that I was living in Asia & Europe, lol. I only lived in the USA a total of 3 years before I turned 24 yrs old.
I'm only a citizen coz I was born in LA, but then moved out to Germany a week after. Both of my parents came from Asia. Both of them legally immigrated.
I own properties 2 of them
If they do that to me that means war if police or government won't defend you

Reparations time!!

EXACTLY, but unlike you, I don't kiss up to Whites. I couldn't count on the police when a White guy was invading my house at 1 in the morning. What part of that do you not understand? Whites & Balcks try to invade my property, retard.

The way I see it, there ain't no difference between Jews & Whites. Does Bibi Netanyahu even look Jewish to you? Hell no, he's a typical White guy, doing White guy things, invading non-White countries and genociding the fuck out of them, and then convincing all White societies (USA & Europe believe Israel's lies.) that those countries don't exist (Coz they tried to racially-genocide them.) like Palestine.

EDIT: Since you're not as well-versed on American culture as I am. When I say "White", I'm referring to Yankees as in the NorthEastern Yuppy Whites who actually comprise the vast majority of the two party American political system. They're all Neolibs & Neocons, kissing butt to Corporations for free handouts.

The Northwest has a similar White boy Yankee culture, except it's more nerdy. (They're both nerds.)
The East is just more on that Wallstreet shit, and the White boys from the West are more on that Silicon Valley shit. FUCK EM BOTH! The real Americans are us immigrants, The Al Pacino Scarfaces of the USA. Problem is, people mistake immigrant for illegal Immigrant. Illegals can go eat a dick coz all they want is free handouts. The real immigrants, loved the USA because there used to be an actual culture of upward mobility so long as you found a market, capitalized on it & serviced your customers.

Problem is, White motherfuckers from the NorthEast & NorthWest, are racist as hell and they purposely destroyed all of our businesses, and then blame it on "White supremacy", but the people they label as "White supremacist", are people like you or me.

It's fucked up, but that's the game that Yankees play. They've been doing this shit for centuries, fucking up other people's cultures, blame it on us, and they call us "White supremacist". It's insane how it actually works for them. It's why I see no difference between them & Jews. Other than Jews have more seniority & prestige among these Northern White cucks.
The Northerners want to keeps us like pets, the same we they did to Blacks. (Half of BLM are FUCKING WHITE!) It's why they really fucking hate Asians, coz we have enough power to just buy them out. White people been trying hard with that #StopAsianHate bullshit, even using Kamala Harris as their frontman, coz she's allegedly Asian.
Stupid whore, ain't never lived a day of being Asian in her life. Kamala is a White girl with Black & Indian skin. Everything about her is White Girl Yankee. FUCK YANKEES! That's why I liked Trump, he was Anti-Yankee, & he undid a lot of Yankee bullshit. it's coz he's from a family of immigrants himself. Trumpy was Pro-Kike but as I said, Norther Whites worship Kikes!

Whites are already getting bought out by Gooks anyway.
The problem is that it's the Chinese that are pushing White boi's shit in.
I've already stated earlier, that Chinese people from China, are really fucked up in the head. For me example, they act like they rule over me, and I'm like "you Chinks look like a bunch of ugly ass little scrawny Aliens but with tiny eyes in place of the saucer eyes. These bony fuckers think they better than me?" (I'm pretty damn burly, especially for a part Asian. I'm about to send a pic to Xed's pm as a reponse to a former pm. My shoulders is huge.) It's coz they assume I have a White father, when it's actually worse. My pop's is Jap, lol

So either or, the Chinks would want to kill me no matter what my race was since they have grudge against half of the world anyway.
Only 4 million? Sounds about right. I'm the only person playing Rise in my friend list. I was hoping it'd be at 10 million by now. It's a legit good game.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the Switch is essentially an enhanced port of MH4U.
I owned all of the Western released MH on 3ds. It was like my 3rd fave franchise on 3ds after Fire Emblem & Resident Evil. I'm pretty sure MH4U & Gen U aren't the same game.

Generations was just a capstone to the original MH franchise before the New world with MH World.
Rise is a direct sequel but a lot of die hard MH faggots keep trying to claim that MH Rise is just a side game.
Which is hilarious coz it's actually Generations that's the side game, but that's also the same game that hardcore veterans won't shut the fuck up about.
It's funny coz they don't even realize that Generations is also on Switch, lol. I own the physical of Gen U & Rise.
It turns out that Age of Calamity was worth way more money than I though. Crazy though, Zelda is that damn popular that even shitty Zelda-Musou games are worth near full price when you trade them in to gamestop. I didn't have to buy Generations Ultimate at all. I just traded in Age of Calamity and now I have some money stored in Gaystop's bank coz Gen U only cost $29.99 but I got near $50 for AOC.

Torna is only worth $7 at gaystop though. It's funny coz Torna is worth $100 on Amazon.
I still think that Torna looks way better than Rise, and that Torna in general is one of the Switch's best looking games, but it's only the length of a Bioware game. Well slightly longer, Torna is about 40 hours. Bioware games are like only 30 hours with 2 playthroughs. Rise & Torna both have a Japanese Oriental theme.
It still makes me laugh that the fabled Torna in Xenoblade, is really just some Japanese kingdom, lol. It looks funny when you see that every other XB2 kingdom is based off of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scottland & the like, then you randomly see Japan in Torna. It looks more out of place than post apocalyptic L.A. from Xb2's endgame.
Last edited by Jack on Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Darn int talking about you
But blm
Since they want to change order of life
Instead of destroying maybe they should do something productive pffts

If you simphatize with them that's another story

I stop talking about this
Politics is a really sensitive matter
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 am Darn int talking about you
But blm
Since they want to change order of life
Instead of destroying maybe they should do something productive pffts

If you simphatize with them that's another story

I stop talking about this
Politics is a really sensitive matter
What makes you think I'm sympathizing with BLM? My original BLM comment was insulting BLM, coz I said they at least tried to rob my front door, during the day time, instead of at night.
It there a communication issue? DO you not understand that I'm not talking about what I saw on tv or internet? My mom could've been killed earlier in the month by a White mugger trying to break in the house, had I not been awake at the time & wearing full military fatiques. (that's my house clothes. In an unlisted vid, I was wearing those combat fatiques.) He scouted our house earlier, but he had no idea about me. That was the fucking joke, he tried to break into a fucking gangsta's house, and got dealt with like some gangsta shit.

The reason I mentioned BLM, using them as a punchline is coz they honestly did show more manners (to my face!) than the White faggot I had to deal with. BLM also tried to break in to my house, last year. That's why I mentioned them. Then your dumbass just goes "DERP, Black people invade White people's house at night too."
WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?
I didn't say they didn't, only that I had to deal with White people trying to break in at night when most people are sleeping. I even had relatives who had White dudes break into their car, and stole their guns.
It happens, White people act like low-class pieces of shit too.
You talked about how you'd go Rambo on Blacks if they tried to invade your house through the backyard at night, when that's exactly what happened to me, but with White people.
For some reason, you can't compute that White people commit crimes too.

You're from California, which is practically Mexico. Your state barely has any White people anyway, so you're much less exposed to Criminals of White descent. My state is predominantly White so you're just as likely to be robbed or killed by a White faggot at my state, as you are a Black faggot. More-so White though, because they have higher numbers in the North West.
Here's your dumbass bringing up some stupid bullshit you read on internet. You can't trust MSM, coz they have an Anti-White bias. You can't trust internet either coz they have an anti-nonwhite bias.
I called out both, coz I fucking had to deal with kicking out BLM & White motherfuckers from my fucking lawn.
When BLM came to my house, most of them were motherfucking White, but I do blame that incident on Blacks, coz BLM is their organization.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS: NOBODY SHOULD STEAL FROM ME! I DON"T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR RACE OR SKEEN COLA! WHITE OR BLACK? GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN, AND STOP STEALING FROM ME!
I ain't Black or White, yet I'm caught in the middle, getting robbed by both Blacks & Whites.
Do I not fucking matter coz I actually call out White people on their bullshit? I call out BLM too, but in your weird world, you're not allowed to call out Whites for some reason.
Why are you bringing up news stories of White people being robbed by Blacks, when I'm talking about actual White dudes, attempting to break into my house at night? Blacks have tried to rob me too and I complained about that last year, OOH but it'ss all of a sudden not ok to talk about it if a White motherfucker tries to steal from you.

How is that sympathizing with BLM? Did you assume that I hated BLM less for trying to steal from me? I was making a joke about how BLM violated my property rights, slightly less than some White motherfuckers did. They're both in the wrong. FUCK THEM BOTH! FUCK BOTH BLM & THEM WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS! How come I'm only allowed to curse one group, but not the other? They both tried to steal from me, they both deserve death as far as I'm concerned.

What pisses me off, is that you act like White people aren't at fault for anything. It's weird how you don't even see that Whites act exactly like Jews. You hate it when Jews do it, but you look the other way when Whites are in the wrong.
A WHITE GUY, TRIED TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AFTER MIDNIGHT!
Oh it's ok to you, coz he's White. WTF mang. IF HE WERE BLM, I'D STILL BE TALKING MAD SHIT ABOUT HIM COZ I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SKIN COLOR. WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS, DON'T FUCKING STEAL FROM ME!

What's with your weird ass Uncle Tom shit anyway?

FOR THE RECORD: I don't consider this BLM shit as political.
You're just so American-cultured, that you think this race bullshit is politics, when that's just diversionary tactics that the Billionaire class uses, to distract the have-nots into fighting with each other, rather than all of us teaming up & ramming pitchforks up these faggot as Oil Baron, Jewish Talent Agents & Social Media tycoon asses. That's the real enemy, not motherfuckers of a certain skin color.
You're part of the side where it's verboten to ever criticize Whites, even when they're actually breaking into your house. I don't think any skin color deserves special treatment. If they mess with me, they're dead. Regardless of who they are.
It happened. If I weren't where I was, at exactly the time that I was, you'd see my house showing up on local NorthWest news coz that guy would've probably murdered my mom if my scary ass wasn't there to chase him away.

Yeah I'm fucking offended that you just brush it off like it's a nothing burger, coz "Blacks do it too."
Yeah, and it's just as wrong! Nobody should be stealing from anyone, or breaking into anyones' home.
That's the simple answer, but as usual in Amurka, everything is so overcomplicated coz you faggots always try to contemplate every situation on a micro-aggression racial scale, when I'm someone who judges people by their actions. If you're on my lawn uninvited, you're a criminal, at best trespassing.
I don't care what race they are. GUILTY IS GUILTY
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage