Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Luigis mansion 3 has the best polish
Will be special for black friday $40

Biden antifa blm banned from nintendo

Aoc
Why you keep mentioning her?

Aoc is collaterally

Nintendo didn't have a main fall title
And breath of the wild 2 waz delayed
Someone had the idea to release a spin off as cannon game lol
If they had released as a spinoff no problem but releasing it as cannon just to take over success of breath of the wild, it was just simple release it as spinoff but releasing as cannon and it doesn't even relate with breath of the wild

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

This nintendo fan
Has good videos until he starts breaking stuff as nintendo switches 😆 lol

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

AOC has an ugly horse face.

I don't give a fuck about the story. I didn't even know BOTW had a story, I did everything in that game except the memories.
If AOC becomes canon, I just think of it like Terminator 2, where they avoided a bad future, only to be led into a worse future with the sequel.

I bought Age of Calamity day 1. I'm only at Chapter 3, but I'm already bored as fuck by it, LOL!
It's not a bad game at all, but like I said. I already have motherfucking One Piece Pirate Warriors 4.
AOC is better than Fire Emblem Warriors, but FEW is like a 4 out of 10. AOC is 7. PW4 is prob 8 out of 10, but it's my 3rd fave Switch game after Smash Bros & Mario 3d All Stars.

PW4 is extremely combo heavy, while AOC feels much more position based since enemies will kill you in 1-3 hits in Very Hard mode, even when you're level 20. I wish AOC had the full burst mechanics of PW4, coz it was awesome having these badass anime battles where you're both unleashing musou attacks on each other, as the buildings & the environment all get destroyed from the destruction of your blasts, and then one of you finally gets blasted away once you knocked out all of their super armor.

In PW4, it is so damn badass when you play as Mihawk, tap into Full Burst for the health regen, and then dash foward with a Devil May Cry style stinger, and then Shanks just blocks your attack by gunning you down in point blank range with his shot gun. You both get damaged but since you have your super armor on, you're both just tanking each others hits while the random peons & peoples houses are dying & being destroyed from the impact of your attacks.
I was hoping to see more of that type of action in this game, but I guess that's just specific to One Piece's gameplay since none of the other Musou games have a combat flow where the main combatants are constantly tanking each other, powering up and then enter into badass Monster forms & what not.

AOC's combat flow is quite different coz it plays like some boring DW game when you're fighitng mobs, but it suddenly turns into a faster BOTW when you're fighting enemy generals & bosses.

I'm starting to think, that I should just buy nothing but Mario games & platformers, since Mario hasn't failed me yet. Mario games don't get boring. After you beat it, you just beat it again, and again,, anf again and again and again.
I won't be shocked if Mario Odyssey ends up being my 3rd fave Switch game, bumping off One Piece, and New Supe Bros may actually be in my top 10. I know it won't be top 5 coz Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze exists. DKC & Xenoblade 2 will be fighitng it out for the Top 5 spot, at least up until I play the rest of the Mario Switch library and the entire Top 10 becomes nothing but Mario games lol.
Personally i liked Alan Wake which might be even worse, but lost interest for more recent remedy games like control and that tvshow-alike episode-based one.
I shoulda known that it was by the Max payne queer. I thought Max Payne had decent writing, only coz I always assumed that Max Payne was meant to be funny. Looking at how Control has the same terrible metaphors that Max Payne 1 & 2 had, I'm starting to think that Max Payne wasn't satire at all. The dumbass who writes those games, legit thinks he writes good dialogue, AYY LMAO!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Ya mean Uncle Sam :D

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

a0c sold 3 millions, well 3 millions shipped
it just deepens koei and nintendo bond
LOL
while most ppl complating of bad optimization lol

just as me I get new games and get bored half way so reason I haven't bought a new game
I just installed sm64 on a new 2ds it runs smooth, should had done it before getting it on switch 3d collection lol
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

LOL Fire Emblem fans are delusional as hell. I was about to buy FE3H for Black Friday but then I got into a retarded argument with FH fans, who swear to you that Smash Bros had no influence in FE's popularity. I'm like are you crazy? A game that sold over 20 million copies, suddenly didn't have any influence in the 1 million copies sold of a FE game? Some dumb fuck even tried to claim that Fire Emblem is more popular than Zelda in Japan, which is not true. Zelda still outsells the crap out of FE in Japan. It's actually the USA, where FE games make the most bank, lol! Fuck Fire Emblem. Fuck Nintentoddlers. They're like the worst, most annoying fanbase ever.

I didn't bother with Luigi's Mansion 3 coz I don't understand what kind of game it is. I don't know if it's a puzzle game, an action game, a survival horror. I just really don't know. The marketing for LM3 is fucking confusing.
I'm probably just going to preorder Empire of Sin, a real mans' strategy game. Not that faggy Fire Emblem bullshit where you waste a half hour (even if you skip everything.) inside of a boring ass school in between battles. Fuck Fire Emblem fans, trying to claim that FE became "popular" coz it's that good. It's obvious to everyone who isn't a braindead fan that Smash is what kept FE on everyones' radar.

My constant arguing in that thread is actually making more Angry FE nerds vote NO, that FE didn't need SMash Bros. I call bullshit on that. Some dumbass even tried to claim that Advanced Wars is the reason why FE is popular. SO WHY THE FUCK IS ADVANCED WARS DEAD?

I'm HopesPeak. Gamefags used to love me after the name change until they realized that I'm TD, so now everyone is back to hating me, lol.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/18 ... h/79136504
brainrotter 23 hours ago#51
Holy s*** some of you people are hardcore delusional lol

Even ignoring the international fanbase, FE is still very very very popular in Japan. Most western gamers don't seem to realize that FE is considered part of Ninty's "Big Three" in Japan-- Zelda is way less popular there for some reason
HopesPeak
Yes. Fire Emblem would've died without Smash... and its anime waifus.
Lucina is objectively a better character than Mario
No, but I do love me some Lucina. Mario is iconic. Name me another game that stars some pudgy 5'1 Italian manlet who is so damn charismatic that kids & adults all over the world love his games. Lucina is just generic hot anime babe #999, but she's different coz she cosplays as some dork that nobody outside of Japan has ever heard of. We only know of Marth through Super Smash Bros.
deleteeditquote
HopesPeak 6 minutes ago#69
Tizzy posted...
Smash has nothing to do with fire emblems sucess. Idk why people seem to think that.

I recall a lot of people finally buying & trying out FE Three Houses, only due to how Byleth was anounced for Smash Bros. You greatly under estimate how much pull, a 20 million copies sold game has on little niche game that nobody plays, Fire Emblem. FE3H shot up to 3 million copies due to Smash DLC.
(edited 5 minutes ago)deleteeditquote
Vegeta1000 5 minutes ago#70
HopesPeak posted...
Yes. Fire Emblem would've died without Smash... and its anime waifus.
Smh. It's sad how many people still believe this rubbish. Advance Wars not Melee was the main reason the series got localized. Please read post #62. Smash also wasn't the cause of the series blowing up after Awakening. The two Fire Emblem games that were released after Brawl were commercial failures.
"Just renember All Caps when you spell the man name" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563
reportquote
Vegeta1000 4 minutes ago#71
HopesPeak posted...
I recall a lot of people finally buying & trying out FE Three Houses, only due to how Byleth was anounced for Smash Bros. You greatly under estimate how much pull, a 20 million copies sold game has on little niche game that nobody plays, Fire Emblem. FE3H shot up to 3 million copies due to Smash DLC.
I guess it didn't take long for your true colors to show.
"Just renember All Caps when you spell the man name" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563
reportquote
HopesPeak 3 minutes ago#72
Vegeta1000 posted...
Smh. It's sad how many people still believe this rubbish. Advance Wars not Melee was the main reason the series got localized. Please read post #62. Smash also wasn't the cause of the series blowing up after Awakening. The two Fire Emblem games that were released after Brawl were commercial failures.
Yeah as if Awakening & Fates weren't a bunch of Animu Harem derp. Three Houses wasn't harem, but it did drop most of its strategic gameplay in favor of some boring School system that's modeled after Persona, which also sold a lot due to its waifu pandering. I know this is true, coz I was a fan of Persona since the beginning, and nobody cared about the original games until P3 came around. What changed with P3? It became a waifu sim.
deleteeditquote
HopesPeak 2 minutes ago#73
Vegeta1000 posted...
I guess it didn't take long for your true colors to show.
True colors of what? I'm not hiding anything fan boi. I'm a hardcore fan of Xenoblade but even I know that game is only known due to Smash. XB is even more niche than Fire Emblem.
brainrotter posted...

Holy shit some of you people are hardcore delusional lol

Even ignoring the international fanbase, FE is still very very very popular in Japan. Most western gamers don't seem to realize that FE is considered part of Ninty's "Big Three" in Japan-- Zelda is way less popular there for some reason

HopesPeak
Zelda is less popular in Japan, but it's still more popular than Fire Emblem. You FE hardcore fans are the ones who are delusional & greatly exaggerate Fire Emblem's popularity.

Once upon a time, FE was popular in Japan... WAY BACK IN THE EARLY 90s when Kaga was running the show.

If FE is so much more popular in Japan, how come Awakening, Fates & Three Houses all sold way better in the USA than it did in Japan? It's actually the USA, that caused FE's sales number to finally exceed 1 million units. Not Japan. FE died in Japan when the direct sequel to FE1 on the original DS failed to sell.

That's just like the other guy trying to claim that Melee & Brawl had no pull, when both of those games sold way better than Three Houses. Internet cred isn't the same as real world cred. I know way more real life people who've played every Smash game over those who played Fire Emblem. FE didn't finally stat to gain presence in the USA until Awakening, yet most hardcore FE fans actually hate Awakening so it came at the price of Waifu-pandering.

I'm not saying that a game is magically better coz it sold more.

What I'm saying is that a game that's sold to more people, naturally has more exposure to a larger audience. Hence why a number of people believe that FE still has some name recognition due to being featured so highly in Smash. Like half of the Smash Ultimate roster are either Mario characters or Fire Emblem.
Anclation posted...

No.

Fire Emblem actually used to be really popular in Japan, even more popular than the post-Awakening FE games have been in that particular country, and the best-selling FE games in Japan pre-date Melee. Marth and Roy weren't even in the Fire Emblem games that ended being released in the West after Melee (Fire Emblem 7 stars Roy's dad, but not Roy himself), and neither FE7 or FE8 broke 1 million worldwide anyway. Ike's inclusion in Brawl doesn't seem to have done much for Radiant Dawn, which sold poorly despite being on Nintendo's most popular home console ever.

Afterwards, the series declined further in popularity, before Awakening all on its own revived the series, and that was a game boasting an original cast of characters, none of which had starred in a Smash game at that point.
HopesPeak:
Oh wow so popular.
https://vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Em ... 0worldwide

The first time it actually sold over 1 million copies was Awakening, and that was due to the American audience. It's Americans who have been buying Awakening, Fates & Three Houses. I don't know where this myth comes from where FE is supposedly the Dragon Quest of Tactics Rpgs in Japan.

I prefer FE over DQ, but one can't deny DQ's popularity. It's always a big hit in Japan. FE never was. I grew up in Japan during the 90s. You'd actually see Cozy Okada & Kazuma Kaneko being treated as semi-celebs in Japan due to their Shin Megami Tensei series, but I never saw that same kind of prestige from Kaga. Imo, Kaga was when the series was most popular, prior to Fates & Three Houses.

Even in those sales figures, you can clearly see that the Kaga inspired Valentina failed to sell anywhere near as well as Awakening & Three Houses.

I just don't understand how FE fans can live in this alternate reality where FE is supposedly way more popular than Zelda, anywhere in the world. Zelda is mainstream in Japan. He's as well known there as Mario & Sonic. Marth is the most popular character in Japan, which is why Lucina cos plays as him, but not even Marth has the same level of prestige as Link.

I'd argue that Kirby is more well known in Japan than FE is. I actually saw Kirby every where, due to how much merchandise he has.

I just stopped replying coz they won't shut the fuck up with their historical revisionist bullshit.
They keep trying to claim that FE stayed alive coz that's just how good Awakening was, AYY LMAO!

They have a serious logic-gap. They claim Smash had no bearing in FE's popularity coz the FE games still died even while being featured in Melee & Brawl.
A logical, non-retarded mind could see that this is due to being on different platforms. If you were a Smash player, there wasn't a guarantee that you'd also own a GBA.
The same isn't true for Three Houses, which shares the same exact platform as Smash Ultimate.

Nintendtoddlers are the most fucking annoying cult I've ever seen.
HURR DURR FIRE EMBLEM IS SO POPULAR! IT'S VERY POPULAR IN JAPAN! OOOH WAIT, PLEEZ IGNORE THAT FE NEVER EVEN SOLD 3 MILLION UNITS EVEN WHEN IT WAS MAINSTREAM POPULAR IN AJAAPAN, AYYY LMAO!

They didn't sell 3 million until FE3H and that was partly due to Smash Ultimate. Over half of the fucking roster are Fire Emblem characters. A lot of people decided to try out FE3H due to Byleth. I bet most of those people also trashed the game once they realized that it's an overrated budget game, LOL!

You can't say this to Nintentards though. They call you delusional. I'm like how the fuck am I delusional when I'm the one who clearly understands that FE never over 3 million copies until recently.
LOOK AT THAT SUPER POPULAR IN JAPAN, FIRE EMBLEM! IT'S SO MEGA POPULAR IN JAPAN THAT THE FIRST TIME IT SOLD OVER 1 MILLION WAS ACTUALLY AWAKENING.
https://vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Em ... 0worldwide.

OH wait, wasn't it mostly Americans who bought Awakening? Oh yest that's right, so how the fuck is FE SUPPER MEGA POPULAR IN JAPAN? I grew up in Japan during the 90s. I never actually saw FE on tv beyond a few commercials wheras Cozy Okada & Kazuma Kaneko were treated like semi-celebs. Kinda like how Tomonobu Itagaki used to be a semi-celeb in the USA due to his ties with Microsoft.

That doesn't sound very popular to me. A super mega popular game, didn't even sell 1 million for decades until Awakening, LOL. The best selling Xenoblade is XB2 at a little over 2 million, but you won't hear me denying that it only sold over 2 million due to Xenoblade DE & Smash.
XB2 was sitting at 1 million for years.

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:36 pm a0c sold 3 millions, well 3 millions shipped
it just deepens koei and nintendo bond
LOL
while most ppl complating of bad optimization lol
Yeah I stated that in a different thread. It's actually a pretty good game. AOC reminds me of God of War 2 once you finally get to chapter 5 & 6 and have to fight off an entire army of Lynels & other OP sons of bitches. AOC has death executions, that act exactly like GOW executions, minus the blood & gore though.
AOC's bosses are actually hard, unlike in BOTW where everyone including Ganon is a push over. In AOC, you fight every single Ganon form as a boss, and sometimes all of them at the same time.

It's true, The optimization is shit. Anyone who denies that is a fucktarded Nintentoddler.
The story isn't bad, it actually stays accurate to BOTW up until Chapter 5 when the king dies. That's when it branches off into What if territory coz you actually get to rescue the champions from death.
I prefer it this way, because it leads to better gameplay and more characters to play as.

AOC is pretty good though, but I'd wait until next year's Black Friday to get it. I don't think it's worth $60. Mario 3d All Stars is way better. This year's Black Friday is even worse though coz I think all of those games are only worth $20 except for Luigi's Mansion 3. I would def get Mario maker 2 if I didn't need a Nintendo Shit Online sub to play pplayer created levels. While I do love the idea of making my own levels. The Mario hacking community exists and the roms I've played are way better than most of the MM2 crap I've seen.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

One piece musoe for ps4? I want to play it and yes if aoc price drops I get it as well

Don't let other people dictate your enjoyment
I had discussion with smash community and fe elitist, both suck so bad

Elitist hate that fire emblem awakening saved the series since it was going to be last fire emblem game, they deny it lol

Intelligent system has become like an elitist developer because recently they said " there isn't more advanced wars because is hard to make"

Yeah it is harder than fe even in Gameplay

This song ia fire

Shokio go calling Steve fans mental ill

And these don't include sexual allegations behind smash community 😤 lol

Smash community is the worst
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:03 am One piece musoe for ps4? I want to play it and yes if aoc price drops I get it as well
Yup. One Piece is better on PS4 anyway, but I like having my games portable. I still haven't beat AOC. I'm bored as fuck with it and the shit frame rate annoys me. It has such cool cover art though.
I wanna get me Blazblue X Tag complete edition.
Don't let other people dictate your enjoyment
I had discussion with smash community and fe elitist, both suck so bad
I don't know it's kinda hard. I'm actually considering getting rid of all of the Xenoblade games coz it's annoying having to constantly defend Xenoblade 2, due to internet memes. I do like XB2, but I like Xcom 2 wayyyy more.

I saw this chick give XB2 a 7 out of 10

but she gives XB DE a 9.5 out of 10. I'm like are you serious?

It's weird though that the most popular Xeno tuber is a guy (Enel) who actually likes XB2 the most.

Maybe I just don't like Rpgs, coz they always have shitty ass gameplay like XB1. XB2 plays out more like real time strategy game. Although funny coz Nintendo themselves describe XB DE as a real time strategy combat system, when there actually isn't much strategy. I beat the entire challenge mode on the first try. I still can't even beat most of the Challenge mode XB2 fights on Bringer of Chaos mode.

XB DE is some meme game that only has the reputation it has due to how the Wii was starving for rpgs.
XB2 is hated merely because nobody wants to take the time to learn the combat system (which is good enough to be used in an actual competitve MOBA game.), and they hate that it's not as "Edgy" or "Dark" as XB DE. it's similar to what Xed was saying when he claimed that Final Faggotry VII Remake is often regarded as a better game than Kingdom Hearts 3 despite how KH3 has vastly superior gameplay. FF7 is labeled as better coz it comes off as 'darker' and 'edgier'.

For Black friday, I bought me Ion Maiden (9 out of 10) Doom 2 (classic, but Doom 1 is better.), Resident Evil Revelations (8 out of 10, but I think it's actually the best RE game, or pretty close to it. Funny coz I hate Rev 2.)
and Xcom 2 collection (10 out of 10)

Xcom 2 is so damn good. It's everything that Fire Emblem should be. Xcom 2 feels like a quasi Grand Strategy game.
I thought Xcom 2 would play like Xcom 1 but they actually made it a bit more closer to the original games.
You're building up spheres of influence between the entire globe, but you do so by sharing power between three other factions. (2 of them human. 1 is alien.)

What I like the most is how through the character creator, you can create your own bad guys to kill during the game. You also have rivals who remember every single thing they do and try to counter you throughout the entire game until you kill them. It's hard to kill them though, coz you have to find them first and they'll usually escape before you land the killing blow.

I gotta get me Phoenix Point, since it's actually the modern version of the classic X-com games.

It even has the same exact horror atmosphere and the aliens look scary as fuck in Phoenix Point.

I have so many "DAS XCOM BABY!" moments in Xcom 2.
I blew up my own troops by accident coz I shot a corner of a building which exploded everyone that was fighting it out.
A pleb would reload their save file. I just yelled "DAS XCOM BABY!" and kept on moving.
14 people have died so far in my game. Weil 15, but for some reason one of my dudes never got a memorial after he fell to his death and then bled out, LOL!
I also left some chick behind coz the guy who tried to carry her unsconcious body got ambushed by a giant Giga Alien & punched him into mush.

LOL! Doing your first play through on the hardest setting. I'm obviously losing, but I'm having fun trying my hardest to survive. I have at least 35 more troops left anyway and I can always buy 10 more whenever 10 die since I have a decent amount of supplies. I just have a hard time keeping my troops alive, LOL!
I'm like Russia or China up in this bitch. I'm throwing a billion man/women/tranny/alien army at the aliens. I'll win, through sheer numbers! You can't kill us all! lol!
Elitist hate that fire emblem awakening saved the series since it was going to be last fire emblem game, they deny it lol
They claim that Fire Emblem is more popular than Zelda in Japan, AYY LMAO! If that's true, how come FE sells better in the USA? LOL!

Intelligent system has become like an elitist developer because recently they said " there isn't more advanced wars because is hard to make"

Yeah it is harder than fe even in Gameplay
Advanced Wars just has much better war gaming, because you're not following patterns. You're reacting to the AI's strategies and they counter react to you. FE is more like a puzzle game, coz battles play out the same exact way every single time depending on the moves you've made. The only thing hard about FE is permadeath, but that's easily negated when you really only 1-3 super soldiers to cheese the entire game with. It's been like this for every Fire Emblem.

Tactics Ogre is a much better series, but it's really only the SNES version that's good. The PSP version sucks coz it's near impossible to die. In the SNES version, you instantly lost a soldier the moment that they died. It's similar to how Xcom works. Except in Xcom, you do have a chance to save fallen soldiers, provided that they've only been knocked unconscious or are bleeding out. If they actually got killed, you instantly lose them.

Xcom2 has a bond system and it works exactly like how it should've worked in Fire Emblem. Bonds in Xcom 2 just reflects the comradery between warriors in arms, unlike in Fire Emblem where the bonds turn into full blown relationships where they get married & have babies and all sorts of retarded shit. I didn't have a problem with this back in Genealogy of Holy War coz that game took place over generations, which would make sense to see some warriors bonding with each other, after the war in between the generations.

Shokio go calling Steve fans mental ill
I haven't bought Season pass 2 yet coz I don't care about any of the characters so far. I do believe that Arms is one of Switch's best (& most underrated) games but Min Min alone isn't convincing me and fuck Steve.
And these don't include sexual allegations behind smash community 😤 lol

Smash community is the worst
Yeah they're a bunch of pedos. As in they're actual pedos, not hyperbole. I think Smash could be even greater without the 'Professional Smash' community anyway. There's no reason why Smash couldn't be played like a 4 vs 4 (or 2 vs 2 online) FPS style death match when the actual combat flow of Smash mimics FPS death match games. Even a lot of the strategy revolves around controlling space.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I told you, its beause of unque nature of the characters, and the quests which you said you didn't even play. You're trying to rate a game when you didn't even do over half of its content. In general, Xenoblade was just a more fun game. 2 was just too oversimplified. X probably had the deepest combat system, but there is little chance of us seeing that again do to dissapointing sales, which I holely blame on NOA's censorship and plot butchering. I still can't figure how people were able to be the higher level mech enemies with human characters. The human character's have a fraction of the mech's strength. Fighting a mech level enemy even with a higher leveled character can end in a one hit party wipe. This dude's killing them solo.

Xenoblade X still haven't been completed yet, storywise. So I want a sequel, or an expanded remake.

I'm surprised to see you post her videos. Hardly anyone watches them. Too my knowledge, she never even played Xenoblade 1 on the Wii before 2, so she was just basing it on the game without any nostalgia glasses or anything like that.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that nobdoy wants to learn the Xenoblade 2 combat system. There is nothing to really learn, because its so oversimplified. Just chain the same combo over and over, and then do the unite attack. Repeat. That's what I did, and I wrecked everything. The only times I died on 2 were when I tried to rush through something that was significantly higher level. I died constantly in the first Xenoblade, because of constantly having to maneuver to use the warning system and dodge boss attacks.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Nintendo are dicks though. Cancelling online mod for melee during this fucking lockdown year? FFS, nintendo, you're rotten.

and LOL at all those shills with their "b-but, they just guard their IP".
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)