The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Video Game Music

Post by Jack »

Why isn't this song in Smash Bros?

I fucking Love Xenoblade. it's like a Japanese version of Dragon Age Inqusition, except it's actually good, :lol: !
I'm completely fucking lost when it comes to the story but the dialogue is good.
Too bad I accidentally got Torna spoiled for me through google's shit ass auto search.
The ending seems crazy as fuck though if he indeed does eat her heart just to keep her with him always, :twisted: !

WOW, fucking crazy game.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Video Game Music

Post by Iwazaru »

Need to find a solution so forum will embed videos...

damn sweet gits dnb
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
wiregrind
Camellia Smile

Post by wiregrind »

a classic

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I loved this song ever since you first hear it when Pyra revives you to life.

You hear this song every time the bad guys are about to win, and then something really dramatic happens like a bad guy defecting to the good guys or one of your own killing themselves just so you could have enough time to run away or Mythra finally revealing herself and nuking the fuck out of everything.

Those are some of the most badass dying words of all time
"Remember TO FIGHT YOUR WAR!"

I had never played a game on PS4 that had this much soul. Yakuza 0 prolly comes close, but I was usually cringing & laughing at everything. XB2 & Torna truly get you in the feels with the crap that goes on in those games.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Love me some Tsukasa Masuko (who did early megaten osts)

And this one is especially damn good, wish there were guitar arrangement
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

This theme is just MAJESTIC

And when lyrical part plays, it's usually when boss takes you into Makai (demon) realm.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Takada = atmosphere

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Armored Core had some great music. Hopefully one day soon, From Software will stop whoring out the Souls series and make a new one.

Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Yeah, i love almost all AC soundtracks, and it's amusing that they cover wide range of different styles... Well, actually makes sense considering also differences between different generations of ac games, its like subseries within series, and fans of each dont cope with each other, lol.

Still, i doubt that DxM's moderate success will treat FromS to wake up and make new AC. There is a theory that it's cause Bandai Namco is their main publisher and sponsor, they get contracts only on soulsbourne games, and Bandai doesnt want to have any rivals to their gundam franchises. Also Armored Core always had good sales only in Japan and almost always awfull press coverage despite being deepest mech games. But people love more teh dark soulz which are more primitive in some ways, and broken ass gameplaywise stuff like zone of enders cause anime-Kojima.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Some of my favs from Saturn gaemz.

Dragon Force - Leon's Theme

Torico - The Wandering Traveller

Shinobi X - Stage 1 (Richard Jacques ver.)

Astal - Into the Darkness

Nekketsu Oyaku - Mega Tokyo 2064

Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - Algon HQ

Saturn Bomberman - Dr. Meanie's Future World

Albert Odyssey Gaiden - Serenade

Sega Touring Car Championship - Condition Reflex

Thunder Force V - Duel of Top

Layer Section - G

Hyper Reverthion - Noble Butterfly

Battle Garegga - Erupter

Baroque - Multiplex

Metal Black - Dual Moon

NiGHTS Into... Dreams - The Dragon Gave A Loud Scream

Scorcher - The Suburbs

Night Striker S - Fly Away

Panzer Dragoon - Flight

Enemy Zero - E0

Amok - Wastelands

Groove on Fight: Power Instinct - God of Death