Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Game Developers and Development

Post by Krizzx »

Yoshitaka Murayama, the creator of Suikoden, is back and he has many members of his old team with him. They are kick starting and original I.P.

I loved the Suikoen games. I remember hearing about how there was an attempt to make a new Suikoden game with him years back, but it failed. No he has gone the route of Koji Igarashi who also seems to be invovled... I don't know what to make of that after he fumbled Bloodstained on the switch.

Milf in the lower left and glasses chick in the back can get it.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Game Developers and Development

Post by Jack »

That game even looks like Suikoden. I mean good ol classic Suikoden which is really only S1, S2, & S5.

CHeck this game out "DUAL GEAR", it's like a hybrid of Front Mission & Valkryia Chronicles.

I've been trying to play the Demo but I just get a black screen.
I'd buy it, if I could the demo to start.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:45 pm That game even looks like Suikoden. I mean good ol classic Suikoden which is really only S1, S2, & S5.

CHeck this game out "DUAL GEAR", it's like a hybrid of Front Mission & Valkryia Chronicles.

I've been trying to play the Demo but I just get a black screen.
I'd buy it, if I could the demo to start.
Hell yeah! That's exactly what i'm talking about. A good mech game.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

surely better than Left Alive.

though maybe its actually a bit closer to jagged alliance than to front mission? haha joking
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I missed this from last month. Suda spoke a lilttle about the Silver Case ahead of announcing the dual pack for the switch.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Harada and Sakarai.

That "Don't ask me for shit" shirt. LOL

Deep
Spiral Smile

Post by Deep »

I don't really follow Sakurai and Harada that much (being a big Tekken fan), thou I did enjoyed these three episodes with laidback talk, thou I do dislike the way Harada speaks. He says a lot, but the words don't mean shit. While Sakurai is just shooting straight answers right away. Harada can talk for 10 minutes and you'll still will be wondering if he actually said anything at all. Not to speak of, he actually (with Murray as well) are quite out of touch with the Tekken audience. You can see that in that one infamous "netcode" episode, where he explains why online mode in Tekken 7 was bad for past 5 years, simply answering that "It's just your internet is bad". Yet, he is the one with "Don't ask me for shit" attitude. Other fighting games do have better netcode being released since 2015, but they don't have as much of a player-base as Tekken. And Tekken being one of the most popular fighting games these days having such a bad netcode is just bewildering me. I've played T7 since T7:FR in korean arcades and have more than a thousand hours in game, yet it's has painfully long loading screens and bad netcode, where it takes forever to find and play with people on regular basis. For now, I've had enough with T7. Playing for 5 years takes it's toll. I'm waiting for something fresh and new, whatever that might be...just not another Season, god no.
kill the past
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

This is why Miyamoto is great.

melonbread
Spiral Smile

Post by melonbread »

"The Rashomon Effect in Vagrant Story"
https://medium.com/super-jump/the-rasho ... 228cbce0b6
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Watching this today, has some good insights and visual breakdowns.
ImageImageImage