Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Jrpgs

Post by Krizzx »

Sweet. Hopefully they completed all the unfinished from the games original release as well. At this rate we may eventually get Saga Frontier 2. One of the my favorite RPGs storywise in existence.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

This sounds right up my alley. P5S it pretty much an action oriented variation of P5. Hardly anything it taken from Musou other than that you fight a lot of enemies at once when you do fight. I'm sold.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 am This sounds right up my alley. P5S it pretty much an action oriented variation of P5. Hardly anything it taken from Musou other than that you fight a lot of enemies at once when you do fight. I'm sold.

LOL you just found out about that game? I was talking about it at the Nintendo thread way back and I've played the Jap demo. Most people who say that shit is good, genuinely have not played that many Musou games, coz they honestly think that it's different from musou games, when it's just a cut & paste of DQH and Spirit of Sanada. It's the main thing that I hate about Musou commentary, they're always glorifying trash like P5 or AOC, acting as if they're different from the norm, when the one game that actually is different (One Piece Pirate Warriors 4) is the one that always gets ignored. Weird, coz it's such a popular manga. I'd be thinking that gamer nerds would be familiar with the property.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8&start=180
I'll get AOC , but I'm not super-hyped for it since I already have Pirate Warriors 4, which is way better due to the much larger movesets. So far, AOC characters only have 2 combo strings. Pirate Warriors character have 10 by default but can max out to 25+ default combos that can been combined Devil May Cry style.

I find it funny though, reading so many Nintendo websites & watching Nintendo youtube shills that oversell this game, talking about it like it's the most unique musou ever
(Playeressence thinks that AOC is the first time Musou has had freeroam stages, when every Musou is freeroam, AYY LMAO!) when in reality , AOC is just merging Empires style gameplay (You can tactically command officers and the world map functions as a war-room), with Orochi style gameplay, and splashes a few elements that were introduced in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (super armor) but were refined in One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and also retained a few elements from Pirate Warriors (special moves that aren't musou attacks, but have cooldowns instead.)
Strangely, AOC has no Persona 5 Scramble elements at all. I think that the Persona Warriors game would appeal a lot to the Nintendo fanbase coz it plays just like a Tales of Namco Rpg game. Even the battles function a similar way, where you're fighting in random battles instead of a huge battlefield.

It's a reskinned Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (it also had an overworld & cities. Actually a lot of Musou games have towns. DW7 & 8 had them. As did Spirit of Sanada.), but with visual novel bullshit. WOW!
Oh and Tales of... style combat, minus Xillia's fighting game complexity.
It's basically just another fan wank game where you'll either hate it or love it based off of how much you love the Persona franchise. I bought AOC, regret it and can't even get rid of it. It wasn't a bad game at all. It's a solid 6, but every musou game that isn't Pirate Warriors 4 is trash coz they all have the same fucking combat, including P5S. PW4 is different coz it actually does play a bit more like Devil May Cry. I wouldn't mind a pure combat DMC at all. I actually hate how DMC games waste your time with that classic Resident Evil stage design. It made sense with DMC 1 coz it was just a discarded RE4 prototype, but even in DMC5 they're still wasting your time with adv game bullshit when it should be full fledged beat em up by now. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Streets of Rage 4 actually out sold DMC5.

I used to think that Reviews2Go was reliable but they actually gave AOC a 8 out of 10?

I'm like are you serious?
He gives XB2 a 6 but AOC an 8? (Like most morons, he cried about how XB2 had nothing to do with XB1, when it's actually a direct follow up. I dunno mang. Gamers seem to be really stupid, and can't even figure out XB1's plot.)
Revoo2Gooo Get out of there with that garbage. AOC has the production values of a 8 but the gameplay of a 6. Gameplay matters more. For me Wrestling Empire is a near perfect 10 coz it gets the gameplay so right. It understands why people loved N64,PSX & PS2 wrestling games so much back in the 90s, early 2000s, and succesfully emulates them.

If Mario 3d World weren't coming out next month, I'd prob get P5S just for the classic Persona osts, although I'm damn sure that Persona 1 is just going to use the retarded PSPP1 jpop over the badass 90s style rave techno from the original P1.
At least P2 will still have the badass P2 boss theme.

(They'll prob use the shitty PSP version though.)
To this day that's still one of the hardest core boss songs I've ever heard from a rpg. It sounds more like a fighting game or a shmup rather than some boring ass non-tactical jrpg crap.
Fuck that song should be in Smash Bros, but I wouldn't want to see another Persona character show up. Joker didn't even deserve his spot and Switch still doesn't have a real persona game.

My fave P theme is still Change the Way you Live.

I fucking love that song. When ever I need to chill, restore my Zen, I vibe to this. This joint helps clear my mind from all of the daily excrement of modern Ameritard culture. (Even my mom recently told me that Modern Americans are a culture of pussies, AYY LMAO!)
To this day, I still haven't heard an overworld rpg theme that tops it. XB did have a dungeon theme that was ZEN-AS-FUCK tho.

They really should've used that song as the overworld theme for Future Connected. It would've made that waste of time much more bearable. (It's only 4 hours long, but it took me 15 hours to beat coz I wasted my time doing all of the bullshit sidequests.)

"Change the way you live" That's sure a message that Ameriretards need to learn. American people always complaining about life and blaming all of thier problems on external sources, not realizing that the problem isn't everyone else, it's them. It fucking cracks me up how ever since Obama, every single POTUS gets deified as a God. I can understand that with Obama & Trump, they're charismatic. How the fuck is Biden being elevated to the level of those two? I wanted to throw up seeing a bunch of Americans act like they just saved the world when the first thing Biden did was fire a Black guy and replace him with a White tranny. (Exactly what I've been fucking saying! White people love to trample over the civil rights movement by replacing the Blacks who started it, and replacing them with White guys in dresses, LOL!)

I'll cut my rant short and just say that after seeing Biden being literally depicted as a resurrected Jesus, that it's safe to say that Americans are the dumbest, most dogmatic people in the world. They can not operate without a Man-made God in their life. Instead of CHANGING THE WAY THEY LIVE, whenever life doesn't go the way they wished, they literally pray for a fucking Human God Savior to make every thing better when all they ever do is loot the shit out of everything you own, and smile to you on tv as the media lies for them.

About the only person I ever saw get treated like a God when I was a kid was Reagan, but that made sense. His insanity led to the downfall of the USSR coz USSR legit thought that he was going to nuke them.

EDIT: The lyric version of the P2EP map theme.

Those are some fucking great lyrics man. When I first heard that, I was like wow! An American song that isn't stupid vapid bullshit. Then I found out that Elisha is actually British, AYY LMAO!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I knew about it. I was just expecting it to be a lot more Musou than it actually is.

I personally prefer the Eternal Punishment Boss theme, and my favorite track is split between Rosa Candida and Kasugayama High from Innocent Sin

I miss the old Persona. There is suppose to be an extra scenario written by Tadashi for the PSP version of Persona 2 EP even though he doesn't work there anymore. The PSP version never came stateside, though. I'm almost tempted to try out Caligula Effect.

I didn't know there was a vocal version of the map track. Nice.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

NieR Re[in]carnation opening music. I like the music. I was expecting some mobile garbage, but it seems to be a full featured RPG.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

P5 Strikers actually has a remix for the real P1, and it's still banging coz it still sounds like MORTAL KOMBATTTTTT!

If I could trade in AOC for that, I would. I don't know why, you ain't able to trade in Hyrule Warriors 2, but Mario 3d World is already eligible for trade.

Ys 9 out and it sorta looks like BOTW in a city. Once again this guy has the most detailed review but I noped out by the 17 minute mark (That's when he started talking about how Ys 9 has the best gay representation he's ever seen in a game, LOL!) coz I got sick & tired of this fool, constantly swooning over how hot Adol is. (The game seems good, but Ima pass.)

Like dman it man, I get it. You think Adol is hot even though he looks exactly the same as Ys8 Adol. He just has a new pony tail. How many fucking times do you have to tell me that Generic-Anime Shonen hero, Adol is hot? Adol doesn't even have any distinct facial features, lol. He's as generic as you can get. Nico Robin from One Piece stands out, she's some Russian bitch who looks Egyptian & shit. I can point out ethnicities that she resembles. Adol just looks like a stock cartoon, lol.

I knew just from how much this faggot constantly pushes his gayness, that he was going to be some ugly fat white kid, and lo & behold. I WUZ RIGHT!

That's exactly why I don't take LGBT seriously at all. It really does come off as a coping mechanism that ugly people rely on, just to make them stand out.

I ain't hating. I don't completely talk shit about Blair White, that fag does look bangable until you see the man hands but he does such a good job of acting like a girl that I actually forget it's a dude.

Until I see the man-hands. Blair also does a good job of looking like a woman, until you see the man hands. In real life Blair must wear a lot of perfume to mask the man-scent of dick, LOL! I'm using that vid coz it's Blair in real life, without the aid of vid filters, and he still passes as a woman for the most part.

I ain't no phobic man, or whatever the fuck corny shit, White people say.
Chaz makes my fave Fire Emblem content and he seems gay as fuck, lol.

I give him a pass coz he's actually good looking. (As a man, I gauge a mans' look by how much competition they'd give me, when competing for the bitches. He looks like a lot of women would be attracted to his Spanish/Italian looking ass, llol. He even has the hairy chest.)
That and the dude doesn't go overboard when talks about how attractive some male characters are, he switches it up and talks about how hot some of the females are too, and he calls them bitches. Which is lulzy lol. I even saw him hug a Mythra/Pyra pillow.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I don't like the change in art design. They made all the character look more generic, and typical anime. They also made it look less stylized. Like how in original, in the first screen, you can see dust and distortion in the background of young Nier. There is none of that in the remaster. Kaine looks a lot less wild, violent, and aggressive. The characters overall look less expressive. Its the same thing they did to the character in Xenoblade Definitive edition. I'm not liking the changes. The game was meant to have this gritty surrealism to it. Now it doesn't.

I not too long ago found out about the Harvest Moon split. Apparently, the people that created the original Bokujō Monogatari and the company that had been
publishing Harvest Moon games for the past decade and half split a few years back. Now they are making their own titles each. The publisher kept the Harvest Moon brand name, while the original company is releasing the Story of Seasons.

Of course, I'm all about the true successor! Rune Factory 5.

I might pick of Story of Seasons, but I'm honestly not going to touch the new Harvest Moon itself. Its looks crap.

On a side note, Eiyuden Chronicles has found a new partner. Whether this will turn out to be bad or good is yet to be seen.

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Oh I think the Nier remake straight up looks like dogshit.
The Drakengard and Nier games are pretty awful (as games), but I really like the world design, story, characters, music and how fucking weird they are in general. (I wouldn't call them works of art like some hipsters do. I just find the whole setting entertaining.)
The Nier remake might have slightly better gameplay, but gameplay was never the reason to play those games in the first place. The new gfx and music are awful, and they recast white book which rustles my jimmies, because the voice actor for white book has been in every drakengard and nier game minus automata, I know it's nothing majour but I am peeved they broke the tradition
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Oh I think the Nier remake straight up looks like dogshit.
The Drakengard and Nier games are pretty awful (as games), but I really like the world design, story, characters, music and how fucking weird they are in general. (I wouldn't call them works of art like some hipsters do. I just find the whole setting entertaining.)
The Nier remake might have slightly better gameplay, but gameplay was never the reason to play those games in the first place.
Do you like Dark Savior? It seems like the type of shitty games that you love to play, AYY LMAO!
Shitty ass controls, shitty ass combat. THere's so many Mario style platforming puzzles, but the controls are so fucking retarded! Art style & gfx are cool though, and most of all, the story is fucking crazy, and makes no fucking sense. IT's RIGHT UP UR ALLEY!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/19 ... r/55236156

https://medium.com/@katcolonel/dark-sav ... latforming.
You even have to beat the game multiple times just to get the full story. You have to beat it about 5 times, but you need to unlock the conditions to get those other paths that show the other endings.

Dark Savior is like some endless time loop when you're being punished with seeing the same events play over & over. They even hard dick you with the first play through when they kill off the love interest. She can survive though, in a different playthrough.

I always wanted to play that game as a kid, so I emulated it and I was like damn, I dodged a bullet.
I find the Saturn library to be extremely disappointing. A lot of their games are overhyped. Even Fighter's Megamix is kinda shit. I like FIghting Vipers though and Last Bronx is extremely underrated. (You can actually do 2d fighter style jumps in Last Bronx, it's broken as fuck though. Everyone has Blair Dame's superior jump kick hit-priority.) Granted, it can't compete with Soul Calibur.

Shining in the Holy Ark is good, Shitting Force 3 is gud, Both Dragon Force games are fucking classics.
Most of the other games though, I'm like... meh. Like Panzer Dragoon. I remember my oldeest bro who looks just like me but 6' ft & 250 of muscle, was trying to show off those trash games to me, back when I was a little Sumo kid. I told him straight up that "Playstation would win the system wars, coz they have Final Fantasy. It's the only game they need." This was a few years before FF7 even came out. I was so damn right too, FF7 was a system seller. I actually hated FF7 when it came out, tho coz I thought it was too Westernized. I didn't like it coz it felt too much like a movie. Funny how times change, coz FF7 is less like a movie when compared to todays' games.

The only Saturn game of his that I did like was Virtua Fighter 2, so he gave it to me with Virtua Fighter Remix. (I never even owned a Saturn lol.) Kinda weird, giving your best game away but whatever. He also gave me Amok, not sure why though. Maybe he didn't like it, it does have a bad rap, but it's not a bad game. Awesome jespet kyd ost too.

I sure as hell would've loved Fighting Vipers as a fat sumo kid, you could do badass uppercuts that launch you into the sky like Mortal Kombat, but you'll actually punch their clothes off from the impact. Candy Honey is hot. She's also the only character from Fighitng Vipers who would blend in with 2021, she looks like a modern day E-thot cos-player, LOL! The rest of the cast just looked like Gen X extreme sports rejects.
Kinda shows how much more athletic previous generations were though. In the modern era, every character is some wannabe hacker, or some kind of aloof pop-culture geek. Travis Touchdown actually looks like a chad when compared to the young generation of today.
Krizzx wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:14 pm I don't like the change in art design. They made all the character look more generic, and typical anime. They also made it look less stylized. Like how in original, in the first screen, you can see dust and distortion in the background of young Nier. There is none of that in the remaster. Kaine looks a lot less wild, violent, and aggressive. The characters overall look less expressive. Its the same thing they did to the character in Xenoblade Definitive edition. I'm not liking the changes. The game was meant to have this gritty surrealism to it. Now it doesn't.

I agree that the Right Tranny is uglier than the Left tranny. (They're both ugly.) What I don't get is why do you think that the Right Tranny looks like anime? Generic Anime art is typically associated with being far more expressive. It's why they have such enlarged faces.
The Left Original Tranny looks more like Anime, it even has the big anime eyes.
The Left Tranny looks way closer to Japanese art than the Right does.
https://assets.rpgsite.net/images/image ... _Up%29.jpg
https://koei.fandom.com/wiki/Sheelagh

I think the Right Tranny looks creepier (AND UGLIER) coz it looks less human.It looks like some Alien chick from an American Sci Fi game.
It's kinda funny though how so many fans of Japanese games, are hating on Japanese games that use Anime artstyles, lol. "OH THIS SUCKS! IT LOOKS ANIME!" It makes no sense to me.

It's like when I see so many people hating on Pyra, and I'm like dude, what the fuck is so different between Pyra in XB2, and Rika from Phantasy Star 4?

Both Rika & Pyra even wear a cape that doesn't even cover their body.
Give them Robo God bitches some Cat ears, and it's the same fucking design! Rika & Pyra/Mythra are even the strongest characters in their respective games.

This type of design has always been in vidya gaems, but the internet would have you believe that this is a New Moe Anime Hentai artstyle that caters to the "Lowest Common Denominator". when in reality it's just Anime. ANIME ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE THAT! LOL!
Rika & Pyra look like the same fucking artstyle to me. Flat overly expressive doll-faces, on a slut's body, based off of Disney cartoons.

For some reason though, if one Anime whore came from the 90s, It's cool! If an anime whore came from the 2010s, it's not cool! Even if it looks thematically the same, and even uses the same style of drawing, LOL! They're both synthetic humans or robots or some shit. It's the same fucking shit!
I don't fucking get it! It

Rika & Pyra have fairly similar designs, yet only Pyra/Mythra are considered as horrible, sexist designs. Even Maxmillian Dood be calling their designs sexist & trashy, and he fucking plays King of FIghters where the females are even more nakeds,STFU LOL! Westerners are Eunuchs!

(LOL the top comment. Why are Westerners such cucks? OH the animators are so perverted. Well in Japan, women get more turned on by you if you perv over them. It's the exact opposite of the USA, where you're only allowed to love trannies! Japanese women assume that you don't like them, which is why they get turned on when they realize that ur dick erect.)
I seem to come across way more female fans of Mai Shiranui than I do males. I'm wondering if guys are just pretending to not like her, coz she's walking sex. I of course love the shit out of Mai, but I grew up in Japan back when that country would treat you like you're retarded if you're not into big biological-female tits, lol.
Kaine looks a lot less wild, violent, and aggressive. The characters overall look less expressive. Its the same thing they did to the character in Xenoblade Definitive edition.
You thought XB1 had expressive gfx? I always heard all these years, that the gfx models looked like lifeless dolls, and they do.
You can barely even see FIora's face coz the gfx are so blurry, and the artstyle so bland.

Sure you could say that she looks mad, but I don't even think that's intentional, especially when played in Japanese where XB1 is far less angsty.
XB1's English localization did a good job at basically rewriting the game to fit Western sensibilities, coz the way Western fans portray Shulk is so different from how he's actually written.
Western fans describe him as a genocidal maniac who becomes god, when in reality he's just a stooge who was manipulated by Gods, to wield the power of God, until it became time for God to be reborn again in Shulk's body.

DE's Rendition looks way better coz she looks emotionless, which based off of the context of the writing, fits the story much more since Fiora was just some body, sharing it with a Goddess. The Goddess even said that she didn't recognize who those people were, but her body did.

Even if she were meant to be mad or angry, how would that be better writing? It looks far more tragic to find out that some bitch you love & thought you lost, doesn't even recognize you, rather than the alternative where "She's alive, and Angry as fuck!" like Angry Kirby from USA localization Kirby covers!

That was actually my main complaint about XB DE's cutscenes, they never emote at all.
Which is jarring, coming from XB2 & Torna where they're constantly emoting. It's the main reason why the devs changed the artstyle, the newer art style has far more expressive facial expressions.

I rewatched the Wii version of XB1, after completing the DE game, where I saw that they were similarly emotionless. I never noticed that the Xb1 originals looked "angry" until I read your comment about Nier, which also has ugly ass low-res blurry gfx to where you can barely make out their face, LOL!

This is what bothers me about the OG Xenoblade fanbase, they act like classic Resi Evil fans, where they're projecting what they thought the game was, rather than what it actually is. The fanbase is mostly Fanon, masquerading as canon.
The gfx that XB1 had, looked the way it did due to budget constraints.
XB DE's art style actually looks exactly like the XB1 storyboards, that the cutscenes were based off of. XB1 was always meant to look like a cartoon, rather than some old ass PS2 game, LOL! Nintendo just didn't even bother giving them a decent budget, and they didn't even want to localize the game either. The tech to look like a toon did exist though, Vesperia is from the same era and that game looks like an actual cartoon.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Do you like Dark Savior? It seems like the type of shitty games that you love to play, AYY LMAO!
Shitty ass controls, shitty ass combat. THere's so many Mario style platforming puzzles, but the controls are so fucking retarded! Art style & gfx are cool though, and most of all, the story is fucking crazy, and makes no fucking sense. IT's RIGHT UP UR ALLEY!
Right up your alley? More like UP YOUR ASS!
All jokes aside though I'd probably like it. There are some games with awful gameplay that I still enjoy due to the artstyle, music, story etc.
The Drakengard and Nier games would be in that category (Drakengard 1 and 3 are unplayable. Nier is boring. Drakengard 2 and Automata are okay, in the sense that you still would not play them for the gameplay alone, but they're not as actively painful to play as the other three. Automata's combat is actually good, but you don't really do much with it through the course of the game, though I never actually beat the superbosses, so maybe they actually make use of the game mechanics properly.)

I liked Deadly Premonition as well despite the awful combat sections, but I would argue DP at least had all that detective game stuff you could do around town to get unique conversations, get more information on the case or the characters etc., I had no idea that it could get a lot worse, when the sequel would double down on the god awful combat, make it even worse and excise all the exploration entirely, LOL! (Everything in DP2 leads to combat power up, despite it only having 40 minutes to an hour of combat at most. There's nothing else in the game at all. Even the cosmetic items are locked behind endless in-game achievements that nobody can complete, rather than actual side content.)

I will never understand why other fans of those properties (I'm gonna include Suda51 games as well because they all have dodgy gameplay, though at least most of his early games are actually just visual novels, instead of requiring endless grinding like the drakengard games) get very offended when you point out that the actual gameplay sucks. I'm supposed to believe that it's "bad on purpose", to make an artistic point about the pain of grinding (it's not. Every developer interview confirms that D1 & 3 had terrible development cycles which resulted in bad games, especially since D1 was meant to be a completely different game before the producers forced Cavia to make it into a dynasty warriors clone.)

I don't think the plot of the drakengard and nier games is especially deep either, it's mostly about anime and videogame stereotypes being reframed as existential horror specifically because the author finds those narratives to be completely detatched from reality. Hence why I never really talk about it, despite having a similarly sized collection as my Suda51 one.
I just find the whole setting to be entertaining with giant man eating flying salt babies, reality being held together by a thread by putting tatoos on some random chick, replicants fighting their ancestral human souls and all sorts of crazy shit.
Most of the plot is actually in side novels and other content, hell there's been at least five or six stage plays before and after nier automata.

All this to say that while the nier remake might have gameplay improvements, I cannot bring myself to care because it looks like ASSSSS!!
I agree that the Right Tranny is uglier than the Left tranny. (They're both ugly.) What I don't get is why do you think that the Right Tranny looks like anime? Generic Anime art is typically associated with being far more expressive. It's why they have such enlarged faces.
The Left Original Tranny looks more like Anime, it even has the big anime eyes.
I agree with this. If anything, the original nier looking more animoo was part of the point.
I heard the new artstyle is meant to make it look closer to automata, but I don't know if I agree. The characters in Automata did not look nowhere near as bad as the remake.
I don't even mean it in terms of being attractive or unattractive. I just think the new character models for Nier look awful, and they don't even have the basic excuse of being developed by a small company on a shoestring budget like the original.

The color grading also looks a lot worse than the original, the voice acting is blander & the music suxxx (though as I understand it, due to some legal loophole, they were not allowed to re-use the original bgm and that's also the reason why Nier was never released digitally, though I might be pulling shit out my ass here don't take me too seriously on this.)
The lighting and effects in general seem to have been straight up downgraded.

The combat does look better, but that's as if they ruined everything about Killer7, yet improved the gunplay, LOL! Luckily at this point you can play both versions of Nier on RPCS3, at 4k60fps even on an old PC. Both Nier and Drakengard 3 run better on emulators than they ever did on original hardware.
(LOL the top comment. Why are Westerners such cucks? OH the animators are so perverted. Well in Japan, women get more turned on by you if you perv over them. It's the exact opposite of the USA, where you're only allowed to love trannies! Japanese women assume that you don't like them, which is why they get turned on when they realize that ur dick erect.)
I seem to come across way more female fans of Mai Shiranui than I do males. I'm wondering if guys are just pretending to not like her, coz she's walking sex. I of course love the shit out of Mai, but I grew up in Japan back when that country would treat you like you're retarded if you're not into big biological-female tits, lol.
Well you see, men and women being attracted to one another might eventually result into the conception of life, and we can't have that in the anglosphere where death is king. Instead you should euthanize yourself, castrate your children and vote in favour of drone strikes & bombing raids on foreign countries, abortion and forbidding everyone from ever earning any money ever again, so that they never have a chance to start a family. That's the only way to avoid being a nazi alt right groyping proud boy SJW cuck chud so you better tow the line and never look at women ever again, and kill those middle easterners

FUN FACT the developer of Deadly Premonition actually hates the developer of Nier, because his games feature lewd women who sometimes *gasp* even enjoy sexual encounters