Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

CENSORED
BANNED

Surprise XBOX thread

Post by CENSORED »

I've been trying to rationalise the purchase of an xbox one x for a while, because it can play NG1-3 at 4k60fps. However buying a console just to play three games at a higher framerate is just a waste of money.
Recently I realized my drive cannot read 4k UHD blu rays (yes I am a retard who collects movies) and buying an xbox one X was cheaper than buying a blu ray drive, so I just got that and a remote. (It even came with the whole gears of war series, including shitty ass 4 and 5 lol.)
So yes, I have become one of those people who bought a console just to watch netflix and play movies on it.
However Xbox one X is backwards compatible with both previous iterations of xbox consoles. So is there anything that I could have missed on original xbox (never owned one) or 360 that might be worth playing? Stuff from any genre really. I already have the ninja gaiden trilogy and the gears of war series obviously, and most stuff was ported to PC eventually. Otogi is not backwards compatible unfortunately, and I definetly plan to buy Panzer Dragoon Orta eventually.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Surprise XBOX thread

Post by Iwazaru »

Oh, geez, Scorn is still alive.

Guess they got some funding from MS.

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

How backwards compatible is the XBox One X?

Any way, for the Original XBox:
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Marvel vs Capcom 2
That one gladiator tbs, Jack knows which one I'm referring too.
Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate

360:
Lost Planet 2
Castlevania Harmony of Despair
Hardcore Uprising

if it supports the Downloadable games:
[XBox 360]
Virtual On Oratorio Tangram
Panzer Dragoon Orta

They have some top-down and side-scrolling shooters:
Raystorm HD
Strania
Triggerheart Exelica
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Isuka wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 pm How backwards compatible is the XBox One X?

Any way, for the Original XBox:
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Marvel vs Capcom 2
That one gladiator tbs, Jack knows which one I'm referring too.

Gladius. Purdy good game. BTW have you seen Iroha yet? Dat booty mang.

It's as though they just modeled her after Hana Haruna's ass, lol.

By the way Streets of rage 4 kicks ass.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

Yeah, saw pics of her yesterday. Makes me want to go get the game despite knowing I won't really play it.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Sumo Digital's new arcade racer

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Right now new xbox.sounds as a better deal
Too bad not games lol
For halo being delayed
But rumors say ps5 can't run 4k games properly
Lol
Even after clony announced 8ktvs ready for ps5

I'd get a new xbox if I didn't have to pay online.
Is mandatory?
And.if I could homebrew it too
For now I just care about emulation

Dragon quest xi definitive is going to look amazing
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

This is a big deal
Microsoft buying Bethesda
I'm speeches
I'm not a bugthesta fan but those games sell
More money than star wars deal

Microsoft is a subsidiary of the government
Microsoft moved headquarters to isis.rael
Microsoft works with secret intelligence agencies
Microsoft will be working with Pentagon on elections

Isn't trustworthy

But since many are begging sony to do a buyout too is kinda funny

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

A lot of idiots are naive and assumed that Beth games will suddenly be good again just coz Bill Gates bought it.
BTW it's nice to see that you're not consistent at all. You're the same faggot who keeps shilling for the Covid vaccine, even though it's also being made by Bill Gates, LOL! I love how none of the morons at this forum, give me credit for predicting that Kamala Harris was going to be Biden's VP. I called that out a month before he did it. A lot of the shit I say gets proven a month or so after I said it, but people at this forum are just really fucking stupid lol.

It's as though everyone forgot about Rareware and how Microshit does nothing but kill off every single franchise that Rareware had. They just released Battletoads with a shitty ass hipster makeover. chiguy had the best vid on the subject.

He's right, Battletoads was metal as fuck and he's also right that people only shill for it coz they get to play it for free through the microshit gamepass.

Shit, gamers are so fucking dumb that I was called a bot coz I voiced distaste against WWE Battleground's microtransactions. Why the fuck are gamers such drug addict retards who always lower the quality of gaming for everyone? They always say "How I spend my money is none of your business." Despite how I fucking point out that games wouldn't even be $60, and we wouldn't even pay yearly for online services if you dumbasses actually took a stand & stopped paying it. Games would still only be $50 & $40 if you morons would stop buying yearly Call of duty games for $60 - $80 that activision only spends chumpchange to make, since they recycle the same fucking game over & over again, and only spend millions on the celebrity voice overs.

That's why I'm glad that I recently got into One Piece. One Piece actually killed my gaming habit, and I'm planning to sell every game I have (Except Smash Bros Ultimate, One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 & Friday the 13th. I only keep F13, coz it has very unique gameplay that's accurate to the movies. PW4 is also very accurate to the anime.) and use the money to buy omnibus editions of the manga OP arcs that I love like Alabasta & Arlong park. One Piece really showed to me just how amateur video game writing actually is, that OP completely outclasses the entire gaming industry. Which is funny coz something like Tactics Ogre LUCT & Xenoblade series outclsses garbages like Last of Us, but One Piece itself makes all of those games look like it were written on toilet paper. I enjoy watching & reading One Piece far more than I do actually playing video games.

Sure, games are meant to be about the gameplay, but even gamepaly isn't good anymore outside of stuff like Smash. The fighting game genre is prob the genre with the most consistently good gameplay, but barely anyone plays fighters anymore outside of garbage ass Mortal Kombat. See a pattern here?
CONSUMERS ARE ADDICTED TO SHIT! THEY LOve SHIT! AND THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU THAT THEY, WASTING THEIR MONEY ON SHIT IS NONW OF YOUR BUSINESS WHEN THE MASS CONSUMPTION OF SHIT, LOWERS THE OVERALL QUALITY OF GAMING COZ GAMEDEVS' NO LONGER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT QUALITY CONTROL, WHEN GAMERS WILL GANG UP ON EVERU GAMER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO CONSUME SHITTY GAME ALONGSIDE THEM!
IF EVEN A GAME THAT'S OBVIOUSLY SHIT SUCH AS WWE BATTLEGROUNDS HAS SUCH UNREPENTANT SHILLS, THEN YOU JUST KNOW THAT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY IS DEAD. CONSUMERS KILLED GAMING!

There's actually people out their who love WWE Battlegrounds, LOL!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/28 ... s/78983631
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/28 ... s/78985925
It's funny to me coz even in actual Wrestling communities, they'll all shit on this game and label it as yet another shit product from Vince Mcmahon. OOOHH but in the gayming community, they all eat it up, coz gamers are fucking mentally retarded.

Why do you need to play a trash game, to know it's shit? Anyone with eyes can clearly see that it's mobile gaming bullshit with semi-gacha mechanics. The only reason why it's not gacha is coz you're not unlocking anything at random. You're grinding for 6 hours just to unlock one character, lol. Imbeciles even try to compare this to Smash Bros when in Smash Bros, you unlock characters simply by beating them after they randomly challenge you.

I did voice my concerns at that forum in some of the older threads that were trashing that game, but now in days. Everyone who is anti-Battlegrounds gets ganged up on.

See Im with ya there and that s*** bugs me.
If you haven't even played game yet here b****ing just stfu and move on, shared said inexperienced opinion, why not move on now or are some of you this starved for attention lol?

After actually scanning replies, I feel topic tc, silly me assumed most were speaking from experience, after seeing alot replies doesn't seem be case here.
You know a forum is f***ed up when someone who is letdown by game is pointing out the hateful inexperienced nonsense lol

(edited 2 days ago)reportquote
StealThisSheen 2 days ago#29
If you haven't played the game, you're free to post your opinion, but trying to shove it down people's throats in every single topic is silly and a waste of time.

It's funny coz I only see it happening in the actual Battlegrounds board. Even in the Sony & Switch system messageboards, you see plenty of people laughing at WWE Battlegrounds. Although that's mostly due to how they were never going to like a wrestling game anyway.

It's just odd to me, how even in wrestling communities, the vast majority of people hate on this game. The gamers though, they love it, they eat it up. They ass for 2k, PLEASE SIR COULD I HAVE SOME MORE?
DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:15 am This is a big deal
Microsoft buying Bethesda
I'm speeches
I'm not a bugthesta fan but those games sell
More money than star wars deal

Microsoft is a subsidiary of the government
Microsoft moved headquarters to isis.rael
Microsoft works with secret intelligence agencies
Microsoft will be working with Pentagon on elections

Isn't trustworthy

But since many are begging sony to do a buyout too is kinda funny
I'm just mad that you need to buy a shitty Xbawks now, just to get my Doom fix. Fuck that. A lot of people are saying that Soyny should buy out Take Two for GTA and Activision Blizzard for Call of Duty, lol. PS4 is the de facto COD system anyway, but last generation it was Xbox 360. OG Xbox was a great system, only coz it had so many good Jap games that you couldn't get anywhere else, and it was far stronger than wimpy ass PS2 & Gaycube.

I actually think it's funny how Soystation faggots always brag about the power of their system when during hte PS1 & PS2 era, Soyny always had the weakest system. Everyone seems to forget that N64 was the most powerful system, and Gaycube itself was two generations ahead of PS2. Try playing Resident evil 4 on PS2 & then play the Gamecube version. PS2 RE4 looks like trying to watch a youtube vid on 144p. You couldn't see shit coz everything is blurry, and it was slow with long loading times and about a 20fps.
Ps2 did have technical marvels like Urban Reign which is constantly ignored coz it was made around the time when game journalists became the kingmakers, and hated on any game that isn't casual friendly. Dark Souls actually is casual-friendly, and that shitty has series alone, killed the action genre since now every action game plays like Dark Souls with retarded ass stamina meters that slow down the action.
Holy fuck, Hana's booty.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Jack wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:41 pm See a pattern here?
CONSUMERS ARE ADDICTED TO SHIT! THEY LOve SHIT! AND THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU THAT THEY, WASTING THEIR MONEY ON SHIT IS NONW OF YOUR BUSINESS WHEN THE MASS CONSUMPTION OF SHIT, LOWERS THE OVERALL QUALITY OF GAMING COZ GAMEDEVS' NO LONGER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT QUALITY CONTROL, WHEN GAMERS WILL GANG UP ON EVERU GAMER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO CONSUME SHITTY GAME ALONGSIDE THEM!
IF EVEN A GAME THAT'S OBVIOUSLY SHIT SUCH AS WWE BATTLEGROUNDS HAS SUCH UNREPENTANT SHILLS, THEN YOU JUST KNOW THAT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY IS DEAD. CONSUMERS KILLED GAMING!

There's actually people out their who love WWE Battlegrounds, LOL!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/28 ... s/78983631
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/28 ... s/78985925
It's funny to me coz even in actual Wrestling communities, they'll all shit on this game and label it as yet another shit product from Vince Mcmahon. OOOHH but in the gayming community, they all eat it up, coz gamers are fucking mentally retarded.

Why do you need to play a trash game, to know it's shit? Anyone with eyes can clearly see that it's mobile gaming bullshit with semi-gacha mechanics. The only reason why it's not gacha is coz you're not unlocking anything at random. You're grinding for 6 hours just to unlock one character, lol. Imbeciles even try to compare this to Smash Bros when in Smash Bros, you unlock characters simply by beating them after they randomly challenge you.

I did voice my concerns at that forum in some of the older threads that were trashing that game, but now in days. Everyone who is anti-Battlegrounds gets ganged up on.

See Im with ya there and that s*** bugs me.
If you haven't even played game yet here b****ing just stfu and move on, shared said inexperienced opinion, why not move on now or are some of you this starved for attention lol?

After actually scanning replies, I feel topic tc, silly me assumed most were speaking from experience, after seeing alot replies doesn't seem be case here.
You know a forum is f***ed up when someone who is letdown by game is pointing out the hateful inexperienced nonsense lol

(edited 2 days ago)reportquote
StealThisSheen 2 days ago#29
If you haven't played the game, you're free to post your opinion, but trying to shove it down people's throats in every single topic is silly and a waste of time.

It's funny coz I only see it happening in the actual Battlegrounds board. Even in the Sony & Switch system messageboards, you see plenty of people laughing at WWE Battlegrounds. Although that's mostly due to how they were never going to like a wrestling game anyway.

It's just odd to me, how even in wrestling communities, the vast majority of people hate on this game. The gamers though, they love it, they eat it up. They ass for 2k, PLEASE SIR COULD I HAVE SOME MORE?

LOL I decided to reply to that thread filled with apologists anyway. ME, stating nothing that you don't already know!
LOL there's plenty of apologists for this trash halfassed game with recycled movesets that Vince Mcmahon churned out of his ass, coz he knows that WWE drones will buy anything with the WWE logo on it.
Seriously, I see this game getting trashed everywhere on both the Sony & Switch system gamefaqs boards and even wrestling based communities, discords, reddits & imageboards.

It's actually the common opinion that it's Mobile game being sold for $40 too much, and you guys lap it up. Exactly like how the Call of Durty fanbase retroactively made $60 the official base price for gaming coz COD fans love to buy the same copy & pasted game over & over while Activision only spent millions of dollars on the celebrity voice overs.

You people say that it's none of our business what you decide to waste your money on, but it is our business if gaming standardizes around successful business practices that are anti-consumer.
What advantage is it to us, having to pay a yearly $60 for crappy online that doesn't even work nearly as well as our PC internet online gaming? What advantage is it to us to pay a yearly $60 for a games that still use technology from 2010? What advantage is it to us, to buy a Super Mario 64 rom for $60?

You'd say that these are unrelated, but financial analysts do take into account our consumption practices and re price products according to our demand. There's no reason why gaming couldn't go back to $40 as the basic price point for a Triple A game. None of those Triple A games are using modern technology. Instead, $40 is the price for trash like this, which feels like a free mobile game that earns all of its money through micro-transactions.
Instead, you people bouth the $40 game and are also paying the microtransactions for a game that isn't even half the game that Wrestlemania Arcade was lol.

Oh yeah this is gamefaqs, so it's a TLDR and nobody read muh post. Not my problem, I'm like Sean O'haire up in here. I'm not telling you anything, that you don't already know.
Call it trolling or whatever. I don't think I'm trolling. I'm actually making some good arguments in regards to financial analysts.
Holy fuck, Hana's booty.
ASS SO NICE, YOU HAVE TO POST HER BUTT THRICE!
How the hell did this thread get more views than most? It didn't even have a series of post that discussed about Microshit culture, unlike the Sony Gaystation thread. I highly suspect the hits, are due to dat A$$.
https://spankbang.com/3hgor/video/asian+assjob

OOHHH derp, "he's such a virgin incel. Always so horny! Have sex." Motherfucker, I'm a normal straight mang with a high sex drive. I'm not some faggot ass pussy White boy, who always has to ask for permission from their bitch!
I gotta post up the Faceapp thread sometime just so I can show off that I'm a Hot man, and a Hot woman. The female version of myself looks 10 times better than most biological women and trannies, LOL!
I'm a fucking DEMI GOD!

For real though! Which one is the woman? LOL!
When I gender bendered that back to a man. Their aproximation was of some generic looking mutt.
Not the godliness, that is me, myself & I.

BITCH VERSION OF ME, LOOKS LIKE MY KOREAN PROTESTANT EX, LOL!
Everything about her was hot, except she was 43 years old, back when I was 29, LOL! She had big tits, big butt, a deep husky voice, and big standards. She ditched me for an Italian man who owns a chain of Italian restauraunts in New Jersey. I actually ditched her first, but it's coz I knew she'd dump me anyway once she realized that I'm just a good looking loser who'd rather waste his time playing video games & banging thots all day.

This pic is from yesterday. I still look way younger than even the avg 28 yr old, and I'm almost motherucking 40!

THis shit is hilarious, it even photoshops Bitch version of you with tits.
They also tone down your musculature to more like a woman. My skin tone actually is pale, but I have a skin disease that darkens some of my skin. When I first moved to WA, my face was still pale but it darkened up two years after.

Shit even Mobster Bitch version of me looks like a hot goth slut.

I wish that Bitch version of me were real mang. I'd totally bang the poosy of a whore who looked like that photoshop.

I'm fucking sick & tired of internet trannies constantly talking shit about me, when none of them even look half as good as I would, as a Bitch, AYYY LMAO!
Bitch version of me looks like Syrian Girl Mimi.
That's the good thing about being away from internet for two whole months. Everything went back to normal. People in real life don't insult me at all. I only get insulted all the time while on the internet.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage