Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: Surprise XBOX thread

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Did I sound pro Microsoft?
Screw them
As I said I will buy Microsoft when has 4k power and its ala nintendo switch
With 4k ala switch with homebrew you know that sky isn't the limit

I don't know how to put this in your perspective,the switch is an amazing device but I can't play shadow of the colossus, dark souls 2, 3, games at 4k. So when they release a switch with 4k power and you homebrew it
Did you know with homebrew you can play xbox live on switch? It doesn't look crispy as xbox x series but still

Check this out

4chan states Microsoft wants to buy sega
Idk how truthful this is but sounds so insane
If I remember foreign companies can't buy Japanese ones?

Anyways

You don't believe covid is real that's your thing lol
But is real Anyways watch, I highly believe Republicans and demorats are being played
As bergy Patrick said
As many think media attacks trump, yet trump supports nwo isis.rael yet media always worship isis.rael too
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lol sony drone has q meltdown

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Did I sound pro Microsoft?
Screw them
Did I say that? No I was pointing out, that you're unaware that it's actually Bill Gates who's been pushing the corona fear mongering and he's the main person who wishes to develop a vaccine for the corona virus. You call Microsoft zionists, yet at the same time you shill for the vaccine. This is yet another case, within the millions of your half-brained thoughts where you directly say something that completely contradicts what you've said previously. For the record, I agree that Bill Gates is a faggot (& a chomo!) which is why I don't even use windows.
4chan states Microsoft wants to buy sega
Stop reading 4chan. That place is retarded. They banned me 2 times within the last two months. The other 3 times was at asp, lol. At 4chan, I see a lot of unironic posters who eat up that Super mario 3d All Stars bullshit, LOL! They sound exactly like you.

Sega is American, but modern SegaSammy is Japanese. I love Sega but I'm not buying a Suckbox X even if they do buy out Sega. Like I said in another thread, I'm switching over to manga. Videogames fucking suck outside of a rare few like Smash Bros.

I've been hearing a lot of garbage about how Suck Box X is supposedly really popular in Japan.
I have a hard time believing that, but it is in the top of the gaming charts for Amazon & Amazon Co.Jp. I assume it's just Microshit buying their own stock and then trying to spread a hypewave that cons other Japs into buying into the hype, LOL!

I have a hard time believing it coz Japs don't play consoles. There's a reason why Switch is absurdly popular in Japaland, and that's coz it's not a real console. Switch is a shtty ass tablet that has lower audio quality than my Amazon kindle tablet. I don't need high processing power anyway since the only games that I loved to play on PS4 are the same fucking games that I'm still playing on the Switch.

I don't know how to put this in your perspective,the switch is an amazing device but I can't play shadow of the colossus, dark souls 2, 3, games at 4k.
Those games are trash anyway. Fuck Dark Souls for killing the Action genre. Now every game is a slow ass Action Rpg. I miss the days when games like Ninja Gaiden & Tekken 5 were the ttitles that everyone wanted to play. Fuck this easy mode stamina bar, rpg stat bullshit.

I came from PS4, but then 'downgraded' to Switch coz the actual games are just movies. I don't understand why the gaming genre tries so hard at trying to be a movie when even friggin manga like One Piece just wipes the floor with the entirety of the industry. One Piece is widely regarded for its worldbuilding, and there's really nothing like it within the domain of gaming.

DaRealEvilone wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:52 pm Lol sony drone has q meltdown

LOL, the one thing we agree on. Lucas is a FULL BLOWN SONY PONY! I used to diss him for that at his streams, and he actually replied with a video diss, lol! His first game system was Xbox360, but that's fucking obvious coz he comes off like a dudebro and when I was on PS4, I gamed with a lot of people like him.
But is real Anyways watch, I highly believe Republicans and demorats are being played
As bergy Patrick said
Fooled by who? They're a uniparty owned by the donor class. You believe that corona shit so much, as if the corona shit didn't spawn from rich fucks who used Corona as an excuse to close down small businesses as they ever so conveniently sold their stocks before the corona paranoia hit worldwide. This is an obvious case of the Rich eating the Poor.
t trump supports nwo isis.rael yet media always worship isis.rael too
Of course he does, because the Israel lobby is the largest voting bloc in the USA. It's as though you don't understand how people get elected. No body comes to power without the aid of the donor class. Trump himself, was part of the donor class.If this were the 1940s, you'd be talking about the POTUS supporting Wasps, AYY LMAO! Who the fuck are you supposed to support just to not be insulted by you, huh? Name me a lobby within Washington D.C. that actually has enough power (power=money).

Sure, constitutionalism sounds great until you realize that Macafe & Jesse Ventura are the richest people of that bloc. Trump used to hang out with the constituionalist crowd before he ran for potus. Trump himself even stated that he ran as Republican, because it's impossible to get on the ballot in all 50 states as a third party. As we can see by what happened to Yang, Bernie & Tulsi, it's impossible to become the DNC electorate if you're not backed by super pacs.
At the end of the day, money controls everything.
So obviously, the smart people side with the richest when they aim for power, and in this world, the richest are the Israel lobby. It's just that simple, but you make it
You don't believe covid is real that's your thing lol
Says the 3rd worlder. The 3rd worlder is trying to imply that I'm crazy when the 3rd worlder constantly says superstitious shit.

It's a common belief among common-sense individuals who actually use their own fucking eyes & ears to determine the reality around them.
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgysTC3jxPxNHbRwvQd4AaABCQ
You shilled for this motherfucker, yet a lot of what he says, is exactly what I say. The only reason I put on a mask is to avoid trouble with wannabe Hall Monitors. The USA is supposed to the country of the free, but it feels as if I'm living in some shitty Latino country with how big the government has gotten.

Corona is real, I just don't believe it's deadly like you think, when there's a 99% survival rate. REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A RECONTAMINATION OUTBREAK! Oh yeah that never happened. Even that Rake dumbass was giving me shit for that. This is exactly why I want you morons to stop talking about politics, coz 90% of the time you & peeps like Rake will repeat scaremongering bullshit from 3rd rate journalists, but then 7 months after, it doesn't even happen.

Even the fucking chinks are saying it's not a real threat.

I'm shocked that she's not dead yet. Every other whistleblower suddenly died.
I remember when the world was supposed to have 200 million deaths by now, we're only a little under 1 million, and how many of those deaths were actually casued by corona is disputed.

BTW Has someone been fucking with my pw? I had to get a new pw coz the one I normally use didn't work for some reason. It's not like it's easy to guess my pw either. Although I suppose you could accidentally press the right keys if you wasted enough time off of your life to press a bunch of random shit. I was about to register for a new account as Jacky, motherfucka.

LOL female me, be looking hotter than ROam.
Shit that bitch is only 25 and she already hit the wall. Gurl be ugly now. Just look up her content under her real name. Looks like a damn mutant.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Me too I don't believe those xboxs numbers in japan lol
Until I see it outselling switch or 3ds, 3ds us outselling even ps4 in Japan 😆 lol

Lol I checked roam new pictures darn
Your wifey aged so quickly lol
Maybe she is taking pills or something

Even boxxy

I exposed Bill gates, he has shares in world health organizations who
He also has shares of gaby, trump cancelled world health organization funding but began founding gaby
Is all over the place if you search about it
Also I think bill gates stepped down from board of Microsoft
Microsoft is completely nwo, subsidiary of government
While Bill gates is part of nwo about dna, 5g, search about dna synthetic, search about third dna strand they are making using vaccines

Go other thread

I posted about this Chinese scientist that escaped china. Is in the other thread for What I remember she said it was a Chinese virus made and china and world health organization were hiding data
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/games ... 2020-10-08
GameStop stock surges after Microsoft partnership announcement

Microdik is pretty much buying everyone out and gamers are cheering for it. WTF? They're planning to use Gamestop to push Suckbox Series X through the new credit system.
What pisses me off, is how everyone is shilling for Microsoft now for buying everyone out, when I thought most people traditionally hated monopolies. Oh my mistake, gamers aren't people. LOL!

Some dumb fuck asked me "What did Microsoft do to hurt you?" coz I refuse to fucking buy a Suckbox, or even admit that it will be good and I disbelieve that Xbox X is popular in Japan.
Just look at this. X series 1 isn't in the Amazon Japan best selling at all anymore. It's as I suspected.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/bestse ... 25deaa0a67

I'm like motherfucker, did you fucking forgot who founded Microsoft? Bill Gates the chomo motherfucker who's been fearmongering for the last 10 years about a virus that will depopulate the world population. He won't shut the fuck up about depopulation.

That motherfucker runs that shit, and you idiots wants me to support an elitist guy who wants us all dead? (My mom met Bill Gates before, so it's not like I couldn't just punch that nerd in the face, LOL! You'd just get killed by his security detail right after.)
Fuck gamers! I swear, gamers exist to do nothing but consume the same rehashed game.
I make fun of Nintendo fans for being a cult who like medicore games, but at the end of the day, Nintendo sells you a product that you can resell for a high price.

If this Suckbox X shit takes off, the Gamepass may become the new standard. That's the one thing that I def agree on with Amazing Lucas in regards to his anti Xbox stance. After all, Xbox was the innovator of paid online, always online & standard $60 via their monopoly on 3rd party Call of Duty.
Every one keeps fucking shillng the Gamepass. "Dude with gamepass subscription you gain acess to over thousands of games"
You don't own any of those games mothefucker & you have to pay a yearly $180 subscription fee. Are you idiots insane?
How do you even have the time to play thousands of games a year? If you've seen my Switch gaming habits, you'll notice that I spend 100s of hours on a select few games, coz I'm the type of player who likes to discover every single play mechanic that's hidden within the game.
This also works in the reverse, shit like BOTW or Xenoblade 1 are played by people who love to just around the world and do nothing but walk around, lol! Conversely, XB2 appeals to my fighting game sensibilities coz of how much hidden depth that is contained within its combat system.

Oh but no, none of that shit matters to the average gamer. The average gamer just wants to have thousands of games that they only play for 15 minutes and then watch a bunch of retarded lore videos on the internet. LOL! Dark Souls I'm talking to you. (I'm damn certain most of DS fanbase don't actually play beyond the 2 bells.)

This reminds me exactly of what Xed was talking about, in regards to how video games are generally bought as a social indicator to indicate your social status to the world. That's how we gets hillarious assumptions that you must be poor for owning a Nintendo Switch, despite how Switch games & accessories are twice as expensive as Xbox & Sony products.

The reality is that owning a Switch is viewed as uncool among the 'hardcore' gamer populace so they then assume that you're a poor fag for not being able to afford an Xbox or Ps4 when last I checked, I bought a new ps4 with 3 games for only $120, LOL! You can do the same with Xbox. Nintendo Switch? I had to pay $300 with no fucking game and I bought 3 over priced controllers coz I don't trust Joycon Drift.

I put up with it though coz Nintendo has the least shitty games. (still kinda shit though outside of Smash Bros, lol.)

I ain't trying to get political. I'm just fucking sick & tired of how gamers constantly prove that they're drug addicted losers who need their constant fix of mediocre ass gaming. People like me, who can play Street Fighter 2 or Tactics Ogre LUCT for near 30 years & still not bored with it, we're labeled as retarded because we don't want to constantly waste money on new products that are all the same fucking recycled bullshit.
I don't want to leave gaming or grow out of it, but I have to. Gamers are extremely immature, they always need their sugar high fix from gayming, through a constant stream of shit games.
I've even heard motherfuckers say that Battletoads is a good gamepass game.
I'm like yeah, but would you buy it for retail price? Hell nah you wouldn't. You're just a bunch of losers who love the feeling of getting shit for free when you actually are getting fed shit while being fleeced near $200 for a library of mostly shit games, or games that you should've already owned.

Like for fuck's sake, I can't believe there's millions of people who recently bought gamepass just to play Skyrim once it's on the channel, when you can fucking buy & own a copy of Skyrim for $5 on PS3 or $15 on X1 & PS4. Switch is the only one where Skyrim still costs $60, as I said earlier, Switch gaming is expensive as fuck, but for some reason you're labeled as poor for owning a Switch.
This is the exact insanity that I'm talking about. Fuck gamers. WTF is wrong with them?
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Well
I mean how is a monopoly if Microsoft is the government
Working with Pentagon
Moving headquarters to isis.rael nwo
People need to realize there isn't real capitalism
In real capitalism government isn't giving free money to any companies such as subsidiaries
Subsidiaries are the most successful look at Walmart
Amazon
Facebook, anyone remembers federal bank buying shares of Facebook
Twitter
Google
Hollywood cia operations

In video games government Working with activision for call of duty military studies

Microsoft has unlimited resources
Xbox series x has 12 terraflops
Ps5 has just as 8. Terraflops
What company can release a powerful machine just for $500?

Ms can buy sony lol

Not nintendo screw that
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Please buy xboxs in Japan

Ps5 xbox fail in Japan
PS5 sold 118,085 units in first four days in Japan; Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S sold 20,534 units in first six days

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/11/ps5-sol ... t-six-days

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:05 pm Please buy xboxs in Japan

Ps5 xbox fail in Japan
PS5 sold 118,085 units in first four days in Japan; Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S sold 20,534 units in first six days

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/11/ps5-sol ... t-six-days

Famitsu sales graph
Software Sales (followed by lifetime sales)

[PS4] Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (SIE, 11/13/20) – 84,475 (New)
[PS4] Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Ubisoft, 11/10/20) – 45,055 (New)
[NSW] Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Marvelous, 11/12/20) – 32,906 (New)
[NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 32,585 (5,974,018)
[NSW] Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Nintendo, 10/30/20) – 31,073 (270,347)
[NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 24,115 (1,807,723)
[PS4] Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Marvelous, 11/12/20) – 22,955 (New)
[PS4] Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (SIE, 11/12/20) – 22,882 (New)
[NSW] Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (Square Enix, 11/12/20) – 22,813 (New)
[PS5] Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (SIE, 11/12/20) – 18,640 (New)
LOL PS5's BEST SELLING GAME GOT OUTSOLD BY A NINTENDO NINJA RICE GIRL HARVEST MOON GAME!

Rankings 11 to 30 will be announced on November 20.

Hardware Sales (followed by lifetime sales)

PlayStation 5 – 103,901 (New)
PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 14,181 (New)
Switch – 93,671 (13,215,665)
Switch Lite – 22,596 (2,824,591)
Xbox Series X – 16,247 (New)
Xbox Series S – 4,287 (New)
PlayStation 4 – 2,903 (7,674,109)
New 2DS LL (including 2DS) – 474 (1,746,460)
PlayStation 4 Pro – 71 (1,575,100)
New 3DS LL – 23 (5,888,770)
Xbox One X – 14 (20,980)
Xbox One S – 11 (93,662)
LOL that's sad, but muh muh muh gayming journalists & MSM told me that Japan loves Xbawks Series X!
Them PS5 sales are disturbing though, they shouldn't even be anywhere near that close to beating Nintendo.
Nintendo has shit tech, but Mario 64 is one of the best games of all time, that isn't called Itagaki's Ninja Gaiden.

Speaking of which, I heard rumors that Microdik wants to buy out Koei Tecmo for the Tecmo catalog since Dead or Alive & Ninja Gaiden used to be Xbucks system sellers.
Nintendo better premptively buy them out since Nintendo already treats Koei Tecmo like an honorary 1st Party dev anyway.
If Microdik got a hold of Koei Tecmo's library, say good bye to the waifus, which is basically KT's entire library of games (even their historical sims are filled with pretty ass girls.), AYY LMAO!

I'll always love the original Xbox due to its library of games, but fuck both Next gen systems.
Xbox Series X wants to unify gaming as an always online streaming service where you pay a yearly subscription for games you don't fucking own.
PS5 wants to make $70 the new base price for old ass crap like Demon's Souls. BTW, have you faggots seen how ugly the new Demon's Souls looks? They made everyone look more like realistically ugly American people, AYY LMAO! I thought it was supposed to be a remaster, not a remake. They remade the graphics to look as close to ugly people as possible. Demons Souls was already ugly but at least the few women from the original, didn't have fat double chins unlike the PS5 version.

Ima stop ranting about gaystation 5 though since there's a Chad Warden thread by that.
Speaking of which, have you seen Crapcom throwing Nintendo under the bus, coz they accuse Nintendo of being sexist? This is Capcom of Japan too, and they're going full blown Sony on hating on Nintendo.
https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2020/11/ ... diversity/

oneangrygamer.net/2020/11/capcom-ransomware-leak-exposed-dedication-to-political-correctness/117280/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=af43cfc13df4a99f655fcdadd02dc679fcf4b44d-1605815593-0-ASNKE7WyUGpFd9iTcR01Potl-pT4JgSYQmTmYXaCENqQTs1R6uA4jGRvn1FlM0UvK91gf0UXx6Sx7aifEDd8QuXN-AuFZfze1QJzTkhejzf3mZGKXWjaeZFCT6THhJRx5LBjfyyAs47vuTgOin7oIn8fwrJdIjAeXGdDAF7mbB8Y4_eWhpXzwW5anJSvmQ7KtPEY52sj9giGXa-yeYMQstx_ns9kst0E89BWgZHjgpT4Mm1po3BYkk9r7-kNh83p8Y06jZECj3vNZAtEwObJGhVYJys4_SCwxRl45M0R8iOE3cyBNPi2XVcN1Wc-M8iyt-GZP8KQK6OZR0RR50Pb-a3BN9NkTfwjjabiz7aJPXlw-cE6dzu4lY2heh8aXNiJDim5v2eIXc8XBHA-IaWwCzvmrdxnYpbK8-FJXeArNZzS#respond

(WTF happened to OAG's link? It had the best editorial on the subject coz it had English translated versions of the Crapcom conference, where Capcom was shitting on Nintendo for not being Woke enough.)

https://nichegamer.com/2020/11/16/capco ... -and-more/
Did Crapcom recently change leadership from a Jap to a White man? LOL that's exactly what happened to Sony.
Granted, if you're a Nintendo Switch fag, we all already knew & suspected that Capcom hated Nintendo but now it's on full blast coz Crapcom be sucking nu-Lara Croft & Last of US 2's dick, as the example of the type of games they'd like to make, while at the same Conference, they were comparing Last of Us 2 favorably when contrasted with Zelda BOTW & Mario, as bad examples of games, that are inherently sexist, lol.

WTF happened to Crapcom? I guess they really want to be bought out by Snoy. Nintendo has a huge war chest, It's about time they start buying out these fuckers before Microdik does. Soyny is just some weird third wheel, that got lucky for last generation.
Last generation was even worse than the Wii/PS3 era. I can at least name 1 or 2 decent games from that era.(Uhhh Left 4 Dead, & Ninja Gaiden 2? AYY LMAO!) PS4/SuxkBox One had zero good games, they were all just remasters & remakes from the PS2 era, lol!
Granted, you could have the same exact argument for Switch. Difference is, Mario 64 is legit one of the best games of all time, and I pity any fucktard who'd rather play Gears of Feminists 4 & God of My Wive's Son over Spaghett Mario 64 & Galaxy. Let alone BOTW & Smash Bros.

P.S. What kind of retarded name is Xbox Series X anyway? How the fuck am I supposed to know that it's a successor to Xbox One X? How are you supposed to know that the Original Fat Xbox, isn't a Xbox One, when it chronologically came first? So uh, what exactly is a Xbox 360?
Original Fat Xbox was imo the best system, with the best games of the PS2 era. (Nothing from that era could compete toe to toe with Ninja Gaiden Black & Halo. Well, Gamecube is prob about equal when you factor in Smash Bros, Metroid Prime 1 & 2, & Resident Evil 4 but I honestly think that NG & Halo 1 are that damn good that it cancels them out. PS2's Resi Evil 4 is a fucking joke.)

I sometimes see retarded editorials about how Xbox has the least gamey sounding toy name for a system, and I'm like dude, it's fucking called a Xbox. How does that sound less gamey than a Wii-U or Switch? Nintendo's naming conventions don't sound like game systems at all. They sound more like names for a new Iphone or Tablet. Go figure, cos a Switch is a tablet.
Xbox sounds as goofy to me as Playstation, but for some reason, gamers are just so braindead that they actually think that Xbox & Playstation sound more mature than Switch or Wii-u. If I weren't a gamer, I wouldn't even know that Switch or Wii-U were gaming systems. I'd prob think they were some kind of phone, tablet or laptop.

When I hear Xbox, I think of fat White kids in a tanktop (It's actually a shirt, but they're so fucking fat that the sleeves were torn off by all of the extra blubber.) with a backwards baseball cap on, & one hand on a can of mountain dew, and another hand on doritos. What? You thought they played games? There is no games post Fat Original Xbox. When I hear Playstation, I actually think of people who bought it for Fifa, and then do nothing but watch Netflix on it lol! At gamestop, I have noticed that people who play Playstation seem to be poorer looking and much more multicultural. They're generally buying used games for $5 a piece. You can't really do that with the other systems. You can even buy Spiderman New, last year for only $5.

For some reason, all of the rich (or at the least, they don't look poor.) White people play Nintendo Switch & Xbox One. I understand full well why they'd play Suckbox one, it's the system made by Huwite people. Kinda funny how Nintendo also appeals to them coz Nintendo has that Elitist overpriced piece of shit product vibe to them, the same exact way that Apple does. They also have the same exact haters, where you can tell that the haters have never owned an Apple or Nintendo product before, but talk shit as if they have. I see this all the time with that StyxHexen goof. He's always talking garbage about Crapple products, yet he's constantly having problems with his shitty Bill Gate's Windows pcs, AYY LMAO!
Like dude, with an Apple Macbook Pro, I can instantly open the window from sleep mode, as instantly as I can turn on an Iphone. No loading times necessary, unlike with junky ass Bill Gates Microshit windows.

P.S. 2: LOL! This should be posted in the Gaystation thread, but honestly both the Paystation & Xbox Suck X are in an arms-race to see who's the most Woke.
https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2020/11/ ... g-costume/
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage