You should've killed yourself when you had the chance, BITCH!!

Moderators: RecycleBitn, AdolfHitler

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Fighting Games

Post by Jack »

Isuka wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:49 pm Big Titty Cutie cosplaying as one of those sexy Azur Lane costumes. How do you even find these worldly treasures?
I was wondering what animu that Blue haired bitch came from. So it's apparently a Chinese game? Well go figure coz the big titty bitch is Chinese.
Make Anime Real Again!

Soicuck: Anime was never good!
From her twitter mang. HOly fuck.
https://twitter.com/yorkie_w?lang=bg

So are you going to bother with Pyra / Myrthra in Smash? Nintendo made her ASS FATTT! She's Thiccc as fawk in Smash.

Pyra always had a slightly above avg ass but Morag (with her swimsuit) & T-elos had the 2nd biggest & roundest after Dahlia, who is full blown Chun Li thicccc, lol. You liked playing Epic Game's Paragon right? That's basically how Xenoblade 2's combat is, except slightly more arcady. (It's the reason why I like the combat, it feels like an arcade game.) Torna is the best introduction coz it plays out like a Tag Fighter where you just tag a new character in when you're about to die.

LOL I wasn't expecting this vid to be so damn positive.

His reaction is the exact opposite of Maxmilian Fool's who vid really pissed me off coz it's obvious that he knows jackshit about Xenoblade. He implied that it were some kind of harem game when XB2 has zero dating elements. Mothfucking Fire Emblem & Persona are the Dating Sim games, but the one rpg that actually ressembles Sega's Phantasy Star is the one that he stereotypes as harem anime, lol!
Well, he doesn't really know anything about fighting games period, or even how to play them effectively, but I already explained that in the previous post.

I had the same thoughts as this Alpharad vid really. Including with the stage. The stage sucks, it's a bit better than Shulk's stahe though. They chose the right stage to represent Xenoblade 1, but the fucking stage layout is terrible.
I didn't really give a shit who it was going to be unless it were Pyra/Mythra, Dr Eggman, 2B, Master Chief or Jill Valentine/Chris/ Leon Kennedy (As an entire set like the Splatoon cast or Byleth)
I can't believe this dude never had a main until Pyra though, but he doesn't seem to play seriously at all.
I main Palutena coz I frustrate the shit out of her other players with the way I play as Pyra. Palutena has a tool for every situation, so long as you play her as some kind of pussy who runs away from every fight but will punish the shit out of you if you get too close to her.

Max can go suck a lemon, he's catering to chicks like "who bitch this is?"

Seriously, some white bois were yelling that he should be disqualified when it's the fat hambeast who attacked him & laid her hands on him. He didn't do shit, he just taunted her boyfriend after he kicked his ass. Which is normal. I do it all the fucking time in Rogue Company & Fortnite.
Americans though, they're hardcore queers man. A bunch of crybaby pussies who love dressing lke a female prostitute. Gotta specify female, coz in the West, they're trying to normalize this idea that it's men who are prostitutes, like in Fenyx Rising. Which was one of the reasons that I got rid of that game, despite its high quality.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

https://www.capcom-arcade-stadium.com/us/
Any of you playing Capcom Arcade Stadium? It's free on the Switch, but I bought the 94-01 pack since every game in that package is good except for that Dynasty Warriors game (it's boring as fuck just like DW, LOL!)
I might get the 90s pack just for Final Fight, Bionic Commando, Strider & Mercs. (I wish I could buy them stand alone though.)
My fucking god the AI in Super SF2 Turbo is so braindead hard. I say braindead coz the only way to beat it is to abuse the same move over & over. I made it into the scoreboard at no. 52 with M.bison (Dictator). I just spammed his psycho crusher over & over, lol. The first two spots in the Top 3 are both Japs with over 2 million fucking points. The 3rd guy is a Westerner at 900k. I only clocked in at a midrange 450k (won like 8 matches in a row.) but I could've broke into the top 50 had I actually won with my super move.

LOL SSF2Turbo's ai teaches you bad habits on how to play a fighting game. (You wanna win? just spam the same fucking combo over & over!!!!) At least I now understand why Maximilian DooDooface plays fighitng games like a retard. He prolly mostly played Fighters in single player mode, which is why he spams specials & combos a lot. It's like the only way to beat the cheapass CPU.
I'm trying hard to get into Hyper Fighting's scoreboard (Only 19 people worldwide have met the minimum score requirements to get recorded in the scoreboard. Yes most of them are Japs, lol.) by spamming E Honda's headbutt & hundred hand slap. It's fucking hilarious how the cpu never blocks the 100 hand slap.
Too bad, Dhalsim just has to hit me once and I get dizzy and then he knocks me out in 2 hits after I hit him about 30 times as E Honda, using nothing but Fierce attacks. The fucking CPU cheats like a motherfucker!

I wish this shit had online multiplayer. It'd be awesome to play the beat em ups & shmups in Free Online Mp. That and Street Fighter is fucking useless in single player. The solo mode is so boring coz the only way to win is to play retarded, like Maxmilian Dood, LOL!

I redid my score, I moved up to the top 30 but then a fucking Jap kicked me out, lol.
Shit damn near everyone in the ranking board of about 100 is Japanese, except for like 4 people, and I'm one of the 4. Although I prob don't count, coz I'm like Dante, part Demon who uses his part Demon blood to fight demons.
Part Jap, he uses his part Jap blood to compete against the slants.

The one none-Jap guy who was in the top 3, also got kicked out of the top 3, by a Jap who scored over a million points. The top 2 are two Japs who scored over 2 million.
As you can see from me, you won't even make it into the ranking if you can't get up to Sagat or M.Bison on only 1 credit.

I'm still trying to get ranked in Hyper Fighting. So far, only 18 people have qualified for Hyper Fighting. (It used to be 19, but I guess one of them cheated.) I could make it, if I didn't suck so much ass on the barrel bonus round. I think a perfect from that bonus round would easily rank me in the board.

Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

I downloaded the collection, but haven't bought any of the games yet. Not even sure what to get besides the Shooters.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

You can play Fighting Layer for free on Switch. If this were still the 90s, I'd give the game an A, but since this is over 30 years later. FL is just a C- effort. FL's gameplay is a lot better than Street Fighter V, if only due to the combat flow. It's really addicting chaining supers together, and I love the back & forth that goes on from cancelling chains & combos, & supers.

SFV has much better graphics & presentation than FL. FL's gfx look PS2 era but with a filter over it to make them look like wax figures.
The problem is that the animations are so fucking stiff and there's zero content. Endings are just text boxes and the only CPU mode is Arcade.
The gfx look PS2 era with current gen lighting. Seriously Tekken 5, Urban Reign, Virtua Fighter 4, Soul Calibur 2, Saoul Calibur 3, Dead or Alive 2 & Dead or Alive 3 all look much more up to date than Fighting Layer does.

I would like to buy the rest of the roster just to support FL, since it's not a bad game, but it's not a good enough game to support because it's so stuck in the past.
As good as it is, it's nowhere near as tight & responsive as Street Fighter 2 Turbo & Super Turbo from the Capcom Cabinet collection.
Since FL plays & feels so much like a 90s throwback, you're better off just playing the real thing with either the Street Fighter games from the Capcom collections or King of Fighters 98 from the Hamster emulations in the Switch eshop.

Another thing, FL plays nothing at all like the original Fighting Layer game, which had full 3d arena movement & played more like a hybrid between a 3d fighter & a 2d fighter. None of the Fighting Layer characters are even in Fighting Layer EX except for Allen & Blair, but they don't count coz they were originally Street Fighter EX characters. The entire cast of the new Fighting Layer consists of nothing but Street Fighter rejects lol.

Shermie looking damn good. Hotter than her Heroines model.

Joshi Style wrestling in the house.

For once I finally saw fighting game commentary on /v/ that wasn't fucking retarded. (I always check up on /v/ right around e3 coz there's usually a leak that isn't bullshit. Haven't seen any so far.)

Granted, it sounds like this dude is just copying what I've always been saying & I even said in this thread in regards to Juri.
This is actually a rare situation where the coomers are doing something of value over simply playing the game

Juri has been an abomination in SF5 and if it wasnt for all the art and 3d shit she might not return in 6
she was a new character released in sf4
most of her kit was removed and the rest was altered to fit sf5 philosophy of simple playstyles with straight forward ease of use

This is fie for people who have never played Juri before but as a returning character she lost all identity from what they just built up. Shes playable but she struggles to stand out and the patches do nothing because its clear there was not depth considered in her new iteration

Removed her projectiles which was 90% of her zoning/rush
Replaced with garbage can moves that you had to store ahead of time to do what everyone else can do for free

I jumped in after I saw this brainlet take.
>>557668024
Her kit SF4 wasn't better, quit crying. Her fireballs sucked in that game, Juri is hardly a "zoner".
>>557685916
The fuck you saying faggot? Her divekick plus her fireballs is what made her a zoner. She's just not a typical shoto who tries to keep you in the air. Juri tried to keep you on the ground, sorta like a footsies character except she's grounding you from above with her dive kick. Even Balrog/Boxer can play like a zoner if you force the opponent to jump after constant charge punches only to punish them with a turn punch that you've been charging by holding down 3 punch or kick buttons. Juri sorta functions the same way in SF4. She's a joke in SF5, coz the only real tools she has is during v-trigger, but everyone knows what you're going to do once you have v-trigger charged, coz that's the only time that you could sorta play like a basic version of SF4 juri.
For someone whose not a zoner, I find it funny how she's the most searched result in the SF wiki Zoner section.
https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Zoners
I find it amusing that Ryu is not listed as a zoner. Then what the fuck is he? Ryu is not good as anything but a zoner. At least with Ken, he's much more effective as a rushdown character, similar to Balrog, and just like Balrog they could both be played as zoners.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

It's about fucking time. Rage of the Dragons is finally getting ported to modern systems.
It's a Double Dragon tag team fighting game. I always felt that at least Cassandra Murata, should've been in a King of Fighters game. Speaking of which, I'm shocked that B. Jenet didn't make it into the latest KOF at all. Damn near every other fan favorite did.
Jack wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:35 pm

I redid my score, I moved up to the top 30 but then a fucking Jap kicked me out, lol.
Shit damn near everyone in the ranking board of about 100 is Japanese, except for like 4 people, and I'm one of the 4. Although I prob don't count, coz I'm like Dante, part Demon who uses his part Demon blood to fight demons.
Part Jap, he uses his part Jap blood to compete against the slants.

The one none-Jap guy who was in the top 3, also got kicked out of the top 3, by a Jap who scored over a million points. The top 2 are two Japs who scored over 2 million.
As you can see from me, you won't even make it into the ranking if you can't get up to Sagat or M.Bison on only 1 credit.

I'm still trying to get ranked in Hyper Fighting. So far, only 18 people have qualified for Hyper Fighting. (It used to be 19, but I guess one of them cheated.) I could make it, if I didn't suck so much ass on the barrel bonus round. I think a perfect from that bonus round would easily rank me in the board.

Ever since Cap Stadium was ported over to steam, muh score went all the way down to the 110s & counting. Fuck pc fags, they're always cheating with stupid ass hacks & shit. Seeing PC losers constantly shit on Capcom Arcade Stadium only further proves to I that they don't deserve shit.

They're basically crying about a new thing every other day. First they were crying coz you had to buy the games in bundle sets. Then they cried that it didn't have the exact games they wanted. Then they cried when Capcom finally allowed you to buy games individually. They cried coz its 'overpriced roms!' Now they're fucking crying about the pop music you hear in the menu & the title screen. My god, fuck these idiots! Pc gamers are scum. I'm not shilling for big corporate Crapcom. I'm just saying that when pc gamers aren't constantly whining about not getting the exact game they want, prepared exactly how they like it, they're constantly ruining the online experience for me when they cheat online and then try to gaslight you into believing that hackers don't exist AYY LMAO!

I'm like dude, I buy this shit so I can play them everwhere I go. I can't exactly game on a laptop everywhere. Sure you could, but it's cumbersome.
Arcade Stadium is one of the best retro collections I've seen since the PSP. What I like most are all of the filters, frames & arcade cabinets. You can change it from the default Classy Jap cabs to a ghetto trash American style cabinet, to full blown bingo hall cabs that I saw way back when I was a kid in Germany.
Thanks to Nintendo's joycon drift, I have drift on all of my pro style controllers just like real life American arcades where the joysticks don't fucking work coz some retard shot it after getting cheated in the 2nd match by the CPU in Super SF2Turbo, 7 times in a row.

SF2 Arrange OST

Anyone playing that Nickelodeon All Star Brawl? It looks like trash. Everyone has the same exact copy & pasted moveset, but with different special attack animations. That's what happens when you tailor make a game for the 'competitive' smash community.

I'm still in awe that Competitive Smash is just some fake ass ruleset which tries to imitate a 1 vs 1 Street fighter style fighting game, that Smash players have all agreed to follow. That takes some serious deluded dedication, and an entire community at that. It'd be like if official Street Fighter 2 tournaments suddenly made throwing illegal, dizzies illegal, corners illegal, and Guile illegal. That's how random Competitive Smash's community-enforced ruleset comes off.

I was already laughing, seeing Competitive Smash players shilling Nickelodean All Star Brawl. Seeing a version of a Smash style party game, being made from the ground up to be competitive really reveals just how shallow Smash style games are as fighting games. It's nothing but a poke fest. Especially in All Star Brawl where everyone has similar movesets, just different gimmicks.
Smash is a fun game, but the competitive scene is hilarious coz it revolves around some fake rulesets that some random nerds (who are in their 40s right now, kek!) made up. I don't ever see competitive fps, rts, or even other fighting games doing that. They all generally stick with the actual games' default ruleset. Only Smash is completely dominated by some made up crap. I really don't blame Nintendo for hating on them lol.

I still haven't bought Fighter Pass 2 yet. I guess I'll pass & just buy Kazuya & Mythra/Pyra, and buy Seph with Nintendo coins. I don't hate MinMin, in fact I think Arms is one of the best games on Switch. (Way better than Splatoon.) I don't really care about Minmin either though lol. I'm guessing they threw MinMin in there coz she's the only Asian girl. I would've wanted Twintelle but Smash already has Black girls in the form of Splatoon, Villager & Pokemon Trainer lol. Sora is meh, like Minmin I don't hate or like the Kingdom Farts goy. In fact, I wish Sora had got in over the Persona 5 fag, and left no spot for the P5 loser lol. Nobody fucking cares about him. We want Robotnik goddamn it! or Jill Valentine!
Fuck Steve!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Street Fighter 6

lol Ryu looks like my oldest brother. I'm not interested, coz I know they're going to censor the fuck out of Cammy, Chun, everybody who's female.

I am excited for this though.

It's basically a DarkStalkers collection, plus Red Earth and some shit no one cares about lol. Oh an the Anniversary edition of Super Turbo. I had no interest at all, until I saw it was anniversary edition. (This means that you can actually beat the CPU, unlike with the arcade original.)
I'm disappointed that there's no Rival Schools. I don't understand why that series always gets ignored when it was made around the same time as the rest of the games from that collection.

I'd really like to see a Darkstalkers rpg. It has the background setting for it. DS is about satanic bloodlines fighting for supremacy. Unlike real life though, DS's demonic bloodlines aren't a bunch of inbred retards.
In the lore, Morrigan is actually the most powerful character out of the entire Capcom universe. She's prob second strongest after Asura but I don't count him coz he's from a failed game and was only in one game.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

There's not enough information for SF6 to really care about it. I'll be getting Capcom Fighting Collection though. Here's hoping we get a complete edition of the Rival School Series in the future.
vdartzzjer1
Heaven Smile

Post by vdartzzjer1 »

Im hype Darkstalker 2 and 3 will out me saiding fuck it super up my sega saturn play Vampire Savior
i smart but new PSV for Darkstalkers Chronicle the best way sony tou kill out ps net get itall this did
not lie to me so a head of it time shap toon in to day as a played my story.

Queenie16_1

good fat pussy wish see dark nips.
i come back for fat booty tight moors lips Asiatic hoe powerful est footer will no dick
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Cowabunga Collection looks great.

Edit: This just went from interesting to a must have.
https://nintendoeverything.com/teenage- ... or-switch/
*11 Japanese regional versions total -No Japanese versions released for TMNT Turtles in Time (Arcade) and TMNT: Tournament Fighters (NES)
**Titles with online functionality -TMNT (Arcade), TMNT: Turtles in Time (Arcade), TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist, TMNT Tournament Fighters (Super Nintendo)
The people behind this collection must be hardcore fans. Normally, a collection like this wouldn't put so much effort on getting the right games to put in online multiplayer, or actually going through the trouble of including the Japanese versions. Especially since the Jap version of TMNT Tournament Fighters might actually increase the rating of the game to a Teen rating due to the increased blood & Aska's ass.

Fans can also look forward to “loads of extras using imagery from the original cartoons, comics and other historic TMNT media content in a compiled Museum connecting the franchise across the various mediums.” That’s on top of never-before-seen development art, sketches, and game design material.

I also really want to see this. The documents for Manhattan Project & SNES Tournament Fighters is going to be interesting. We might finally get official confirmation on who the fuck Aska really is (Whang had the best vid on that subject. ), and what gave them the idea to turn Karai into a manly 8foot tall badass beast of a bitch? SNES TF was the first time I ever heard of Karai when I was a kid, and it really made me think that she was the ultimate bad guy of the universe when she's actually just a quasi love interest rival who at times is a villain and she's actually killed 3 of the 4 turtles and she's murdered Raphael at least 3 times from several different TMNT continuities lol. Karai is also normally a whole lot prettier outside of the SNES game.

All of the NES games are classics (yes even the first one.), except NES Tournament Fighter.
It even has the SNES version of Tournament Fighters which imo, is the 2nd or 3rd best SNES fighter after Street Fighter Alpha 2 & Super SF2.

I never realized just how deep TMNT beat em ups' combat actually is. I always knew that the Genesis Hyperstone Heist version was pretty deep, but I never knew that with the arcade originals or the SNES games, coz it turns out that the dashing is automated in the SNES version. When you turn that off, you get a battle system that's deeper than Streets of Rage 2. SOR2 is still better, but only due to having much more enemy variesty.
Isuka wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:44 am I'll be getting Capcom Fighting Collection though. Here's hoping we get a complete edition of the Rival School Series in the future.
A 3d fighter collection with Rival Schools, Star Gladiator & Power Stone would rock.
Capcom Fighting collection month is going to be busy on Switch. Mario Battle Strikers and Metal Max Xeno Reborn (it's a remake of a shitty game, but now it plays more like Fallout. You're aactually running around shooting guns & blowing shit up with tanks.) are coming out that month.

vdartzzjer1 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:48 am Im hype Darkstalker 2 and 3 will out me saiding fuck it super up my sega saturn play Vampire Savior
i smart but new PSV for Darkstalkers Chronicle the best way sony tou kill out ps net get itall this did
not lie to me so a head of it time shap toon in to day as a played my story.

Queenie16_1

good fat pussy wish see dark nips.
I'll trade ur nipp whore for whatever the fuck she is. I dunno, she looks Japanese lol.

Fucking reminds me of Kairi.

I was shocked to find muh main & muh girl being at no.1, evil bitch JURI
https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2022/03/ ... haracters/
Then I realized it was a Sankaku poll, oh obviously.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

MetalMax Xeno Reborn looks interesting. Seems all the wbs on steam don't like the changes. The removal of the story elements seems like a plus to me though.