You should've killed yourself when you had the chance, BITCH!!

Moderators: RecycleBitn, AdolfHitler

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Fighting Games

Post by Krizzx »

Damn, KOF XV was announced last month and I didn't even know.

They are also suppose to finally release Guilty Gear Strive this year. I hope. Ramlethal is thick now.

They also just announced "Eleven" as a SFV character, though he's functionally just a random character select Mokujin from Tekken. When I first saw his model, I thought it was Twelve from 3rd strike(the only character in the game that is worst than nuclear nerfed Sean). I was about to be mad until I saw that the 5 character still hasn't been revealed. What's taking so damn long, though?

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:43 pm Damn, KOF XV was announced last month and I didn't even know.
Too bad it looks exactly the same as the previous game. I'm getting it though, I regret not buying Samurai Shodown physical for Switch when I had the chance. Sure you still can, for like $100, it was only $40 new retail last year, but I bought Xenoblade DE over it, lol. I sure as hell know I'd still be playing SS, since my main Charlotte is in it.
Shit I'm so fucked up, I wasted my Switch coins on fucking KOF 99 coz it was on sale (It was either that or SamSho3, but Charlotte isn't in the game and Jubei was the only character who sorta plays similar, but he completely lacks her poking & aggression game.), only to realize that 99 has the worst fucking cast out of the entire series. I don't even know who half of these losers are, which is why you never saw them again until 02.

KOF99's gameplay is still good though, but they nerfed the fuck out of Mai Shiranui. I'm a beast as Mai in 96-98, but they completely changed up her moveset in 99 and outright deleted half of her moves. It's weird coz Leona & Kim Kaphwan still play the same but Terry Bogard & Mai get nerfed to fuck.

They also just announced "Eleven" as a SFV character, though he's functionally just a random character select Mokujin from Tekken. When I first saw his model, I thought it was Twelve from 3rd strike(the only character in the game that is worst than nuclear nerfed Sean). I was about to be mad until I saw that the 5 character still hasn't been revealed. What's taking so damn long, though?
EDIT: LOL I also thought it was Twelve, same shit.

Eleven is a waste of a slot, and before you say it, that meme Q would've been a waste too. FUCK THEM BOTH!
Peeps are always begging for Q for some reason, when he's so bland. I ain't talking about this design, I mean his moveset sucks! He's only strong coz he hits hard.
HURR DURR "the same can be said about Balrog." NOPE! Balrog does hit hard, but he's also a Melee ranged zoner, counter-puncher (kinda like his real life influence, Mike Tyson.), which is far more interesting than tanky Q who does nothing but punch hard.
Balrog has mind games out the ass!

Why not include someone who actually has fans, like Yun?
Or hell Daigo Kazama, since his hot sister is already in and he has a unique fighting style. He's technically just a puncher like Balrog, but Daigo is a quarter-circle pugilist, instead of a charge fighter.
We all know Gill is going to be the final character, but lore-wise, Oro would've been way better than Eleven. Eleven? That's almost as bad as wasting a slot on Remy, lol.

I've been emulating a shit ton of fighters on PSP, and I finally played SF Apha 3 max. Damn, that's the best version of Alpha that barely anyone knows about. It plays way better than the PSX version, and it adds in a bunch of rejects from Crapcum Fighting Jam & CVSNK2. I had no idea that Yun & Maki were in Alpha Max.
I wish it had SF3rd Strike Chun Li. Chun Li was garbage before SF3.

I'm shocked by how accurate PSP's Tekken 6 is. I can play Zafina exactly like how I played her back on PS3, and all of her techs still work. The gfx look damn good too. It just lacks a lot of the lighting from PS3 & Arcade but I don't care about that. All that matters is that Zafina looks good.

Soul Calibur PSP is also really fun. Mortal Kombat Unchained is off the chain. I don't fucking understand why everyone hates on the PS2 era MKs so much when it had the best, most heavy metal character designs and the fighitng actually felt progressive, like it was trying to be something more than just some damn 2d-fighting tourney game. The modern MKS suck dick coz they only care about being "tourney worthy" when tourney worthy is just a roundabout way of saying "It's balanced around Street Fighter 2d fighting credentials!"

It doesn't mean anything, coz if it did, why the fuck is Smash Bros always at EVO?
MK9 was good, coz it actually still felt like MK3 Ultimate. Then X & XI happened and they now exist in their own little bubble the same way Smash Bros does coz those two are like the only fighters everyone plays and are also the two best selling fighters.
Shit mang, I just want a fucking port of MK9. I can't get over how retarded everyone looks in MK XI. They made Sheeva look human, she's supposed to look like some Badass Dragon Demon in a thong, not a SJW-Lesbian Misandrist bodybuilding Black Latina, AYY LMAO! Everything that America makes these days just looks so damn goofy & nerdy. It's like they don't understand a damn thing about fighitng. It's ironic coz MK fighters used to look badass, precisely due to how they hired real martial artists to play as the digitized characters.

Don't even get me started on Skarlet, the fuck is that shit? She Gogo from Final Faggotry 6? Where's the hot Skarlet from MK9? It's like dude, Kunoichi in real life actually did dress like Skarlet or Mai Shiranui but as usual, White boy Westerners love to colonialize every single foreign culture, to force American-gayness on us, wether we asked for it or not.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Oh, she is back.

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I hear that KOF XV is bringing back the Orochi, and it sure seems so if Chizuru is back. (I'm thinking Shermie is a shoe-in since SNK is well-aware that she has a fairly big fanbase for someone who's barely in any games, due to being dead and all.)

I was wondering why SNK seems to be the lone Fighting game development house that didn't go full blown SJW yet. (even I-no got censored. Her cleavage & panties all covered up mang! ) I mentioned in the Jrpg thread that pussies like Maxmilian Dood are hardcore raging about Pyra from Smash bros.
Max & his Asian Wife, lol I heard that Max is like 6'7. (He gets described as a giant. He almost as big as Dr Disrespect.) With that height, how Max end up with that? He could've hooked up with a big titty, big booty Korean or a Jap girl
who ain't never seen a 6'7 man in real life, who wasn't an obese Sumo Wrestler. Maxipad must be shy as hell.

I mentioned that Max plays KOF, so he comes off like a hypocrite. Little did I know, that he actually cancelled KOF.
SNK in general has a bad reputation with the modern-day FGC, coz SNK is deemed as sexist & misogynist due to their sexy female character designs. (WE GET IT AMERICA! YOU GUYS LOVE DICK! COOL! DON'T FORCE DICK DOWN THE REST OF OUR THROATS THOUGH! The rest of the planet is laughing at how Americans, are racing to see who sucks on the most dick.)

https://screenrant.com/snk-video-games- ... explained/
It turns out that SNK's majority holder is actually a Saudi Prince, lol.
"Fans are upset with SNK's new owner."
Yeah speak for yourselves faggots. NOT EVERYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT AMERICANS' FEELINGS! FUCK AMERICANS, THEY"RE A NATION OF PUSSIES! Fuck Khashooogi, he was a spy. (USA NEWS NEVER TELLS YOU THAT THOUGH! THEY JUST TALKED ABOUT HIM AS IF HE WERE AN INNOCENT WHO NEVER HARMED ANYONE!)
Pissed me the fuck off when the American Left & American Neocon Right (is there even a difference?) were trying to get the USA to go to war, over a motherfucking spy. Spies deserve to get killed. They betray their own country, how could you trust them?

note: I'm not excusing Saudi Arabia. I just find it hilarious how Americants always scaremonger about the Arabs, when their neighbor, Israel is far worse. The I-word is literally modern-day Nazi Germany. It even has racial segregation, yet Ameritards are so fucking stupid that they call them "Our GREATEST ALLY!" all the while they constantly point the finger at Saudi Arabia & China, as if USA's 'Greatest Ally' were any different from the previous two.
_____

Bin Salman has always been on the USA's side, since the Trump era. (Salman is friends with Trump & Vince Mcmahon.) Funny thing is, wtf is the USA these days anyway? I have to fucking depend on a goddamn Arabian King to bring me fucking Jap games, that aren't tainted by American SJW culture.
Fucking Blair Dame's costume in SF5, is censored as fuck. It's like what's the point of it?

Granted, Blair the actual character is also censored in Fighting Layer.

Btw Fighting Layer EX is coming to the Nintendo Switch.

Hopefully it's physical. I'm only getting it coz Switch barely has any fighting games. Nobody wants to compete with Smash, other than SJW Mortal Kombat 11.
Stree Fighter EX 1 is actually really fun, but I didn't like Fighitng Layer Ex at all. It controls weird, and the fight mechanics & hitboxes feel so sluggish. I thought it was always like that but I emulated PSX SFEX, and it still plays silky smooth. The timing for the jumps are way off though, but eerything else felt smooth.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

?
Last edited by HOUSELANDER on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

HOUSELANDER wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:42 am
Jack wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 pm I hear that KOF XV is bringing back the Orochi, and it sure seems so if Chizuru is back.
Ash Crimson also coming back
Where the fuck did you hear that from?
judging one of the kof Xiv ending where Ash body was found after the battle with the final boss.
He could just be a story character manipulating everything behind the scenes again, or a boss. It doesn't mean he'll make it in.
Shermie has a high likelihood coz her 3d model already exists in SNK Heroines. There's no way that they won't reuse it. That's why Chizuru was such a surprise coz SNK made her from scratch.

Ash is popular in Japan, so they could squeeze him in, but fuck him. I fucking hate Ash. I hate his ugly ass character design. I hate his stupid story, and he really marked a turning point in Kof which lead to many people not even giving a shit about the series anymore. Most people only play Kof 98, & 02.
Quite honestly, that's how all of the KOF games should've been from the start. It started out as a dream match, and that's what it should be, a mash up of SNK games from every genre.
I can't think of a single original KOF character I actually like, outside of the roster from the Orochi saga.
(Chizuru, Leona, Yashiro, Shermie, Rugal. I don't give a shit about Kyo & Iori, but I at least play as them.)
Most of them are just Japanese versions of Fatal Fury archetypes.

there are some rumors that Nest is coming back too.i don't know what the writer is thinking its seems they try to cramp everything into one story i guess it was an excuse to bring back past characters and make it canon.about ash story you mention on another thread i agree its not actually that good.
So why you did you say it was good? You thought it was good enough that you actually mentioned it, lol.
All KOF stories suck ass. They have a very convoluted concept where a mass conspiracy always uses a martial arts tournament as a front. It only ever made sense with the original Fatal Fury, coz Geese Howard owns the entire city where KOF was being held at.

It's a fighting game mang, I really don't fucking care about a fighting game's story, lol. (Darkstalkers has a pretty cool plot though, it has RPG-style lore. It should've been the basis for Devil May Cry's setting.)
I only care about a fighting games' story, the same way that I would care about a Wrestling storyline, in that it sets up the rivalries and potential match ups. It's why Street Fighter's plot is so interesting to me, coz its lead character Ryu, gets his ass kicked all the time. Zangief beat the shit out of him.
It's just like real life, where there's no such thing as an ultimate fighter, only bad match types.

i like Orochi saga more,and Nest i like and dislike it at the same time because Kof games its about martial arts but the main characters like K,Maxima,Kula are Enhanced human with Tech making them easily stomp other hard working martial art characters.
What's so wrong about that? That's an interesting conflict, Martial Artists vs a Militant cult. Tech vs The Pinnacle of Human strength.
Right now, first world militaries just use Drone strikes, but they would deploy cyborgs & augmented humans after they have found a way to introduce the tech without freaking out the normal populace. I had a vid posted a couple months ago (it's been deleted by the motherfucking host.) about how advanced sexbots have gotten, lol. They look pretty close to human, now imagine that tech being used as a war machine.

The Nest saga sucks coz the antagonist sucks. You never even fucking see him until 2001. We actually saw how devastating Orochi is in KOF95 and it constantly built up until the KOF97 finale. I wish KOF games would go back to that urban ambiance that KOF97 had. It felt like a modern-era Samurai Shodown, which also goes for atmosphere & ambiance. Iori, Leona, all of that shit was hinted at & built upon in previous games.
I can't remember the 2001 final boss's name coz he's so damn lame. He's basically a Jrpg character who got lost, and found his way into a fighting tournament. (I saying this, sarcastically.)
Nest saga is basically a rip off of Street Fighter's Shadaloo, but Street Fighter did it right, the entire story of SF2,4, & 5 revolves around M Bison, who himself is not a martial artist. He's just a douche who's naturally strong and can power up through evil intent. Kof2001's final boss is just some guy who finally reveals himself before the final battle, just like a Jrpg endboss.

Ash saga was when I stopped giving a fuck about the story coz it became too anime and nonsensical.
I mentioned that Max plays KOF, so he comes off like a hypocrite. Little did I know, that he actually cancelled KOF.
I thought he already liking Kof games in recent years?
well yeah he dislike Kof a few years ago that because he played it wrong,
I said cancelled, as in the Twitter slang for cancel, Misogynist, Sexist, persona non-grata.
It's fucking obvious that I'm not using the real meaning of the word "cancel", coz my fucking sentence doesn't make any fucking sense if I were using the real meaning of the word cancel.
What the fuck did you think I said?
Max cancelled Kof, does that mean he refunded Kof? LOL! That's not what I was saying.
I'm using SJW words, to make fun of their mindset. He's one of them.

Look at his fucking Pyra video goddamn it! He just keep bitching about how sexist it was, which is why I fucking said that its hypocritical for him to like KOF, where damn near every woman is sexy, and wears even less clothes. (I never even noticed that Pyra & Mythra were supposed to be sexy until Western White people complain about it. They just look like weird cyberpunk sci-fi rejects to me.)

I don't think I was being confusing, it's pretty obvious that I said "cancel", the same way that Twitter uses the word cancel.
when comes to Snk games he likes playing Samurai Shodowns more.
Who fucking cares what he likes? Goddamn, lol. He your hero or something? I miss the oldschool FGC who always called him a punk, a grifter faggot and a wuss, lol. Now in days, modern FGC has been completely taken over by trannies. It's weird, none of them are any good at games either lol.
I guess the FGC receive more money, the more "women" they have, so they just started counting trannies as girls and gave them rockstar status. I miss the days when FGC was fucking ghetto.
but recently around 2 or 3 years ago he finally liking Kof and understand how its play.back then he really suck
He always sucks. He blames Guilty Gear for being a bad game, as the reason why he sucks at it. When it's not the game's problem that he's trash.
I think it's funny that he hates anime games, yet the only reason he became famous is due to Marvel vs Capcom, which were prototype Anime games. Comic books are just the anime-shonen of Western Nerds.

Make Anime Real Again!

I actually don't like anime, but strangely I'm a lot more openminded to animu, than most. (I don't really consider One piece as anime. Xed had a good point about how One Piece could easily be passed off as Western, were it not for some of the anime tropes such as shouting the names of their special moves.)
I don't assume that everything is harem anime or sexist just coz it has a girl in it who doesn't look like a fat hambeast.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

?
Last edited by HOUSELANDER on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Damn, Dan came in kicking a little too much ass. Also, Daigo has switched back to Ryu.

This League of Legends fighting game they are making looks like it could be interesting. So far they are just showing Darius and Ahri. I wonder why no Garen or Ashe instead? They are more iconic to the series.

Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

Big Titty Cutie cosplaying as one of those sexy Azur Lane costumes. How do you even find these worldly treasures?
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Daigo has switched back to Ryu.
LOL Daigo flexing coz he knows Ryu actually sucks in SF5 (Ryu is practically bottom tier.) but no one sucks when you're a Fighting game god like Daigo. Even Justin Wong describes Daigo as just the secret boss character of the FGC who suddenly appears and kicks the shit out of you like SuperSF2 Akuma 1-hit killing M. Bison.
It's more like why bother playing SF5? That game is trash. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to lessen mindgame potential by restricting all of your useful tools to fucking V-trigger?
This League of Legends fighting game they are making looks like it could be interesting.
That does look good. I don't know shit about LOL. They are making a Jrpg for the Switch though, and I didn't care coz I don't know who any of these motherfuckers are. I'll actually play the fighting game thoughl It doesn't look Western made at all. It looks like a Jap fighting game, and seems modeled after Jap fighters.
HOUSELANDER wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:13 pm Oh sorry it was misunderstanding,i understand it literally,my English is not that good.
Nothing wrong with your English. Blame Social Justice Warriors for constantly butchering the English language. A lot of people in the West complain about how SJWs create new meanings for words everyday, but the crazy part is that we're forced to adapt to it coz the American government is so fucking gay that they actually enforce it, even while Drumpf Vader was in office. Drumpf Vader is what allowed me to see that Washington DC does whatever the hell it wants regardless of who is in office, and what it wants to do is bomb the fuck out of Syria, suck China's tiny dick, make the gas prices go way back up to as high as Obama-era gasoline, and turn all White men into girls AYY LMAO!
Who fucking cares what he likes? Goddamn, lol. He your hero or something
Oh, no i mention that as a proof why he dislike kof because he played it wrong, he try to play Kof game like street Fighter game when both game plays a bit differently he likes Samurai Shodown,the game that play similar to Street Fighter 2 thats all.
LOL, you're acting as if Max were a Street Fighter fundamentalist. I bet he can't even do spinning pile drivers on command like I can. Have you ever seen him play a fighting game? Max is one of those dudes who does nothing but spam special moves & combos. He doesn't ever seem to plan anything out ahead of time. Max isn't even good at Street Fighter, he's a Marvel vs Capcom player, which plays completely different from SF. Justin Wong is a fellow MvC player, but his style of Turtling translates into every fighting game. Max's combo spam doesn't, lol!

Max has this bad habit of blaming the game, like the example I cited from a stream that I saw him do recently where he was just insulting the shit out of Guilty Gear. I don't even like GG, I suck at GG but I admit that it's too complicated for me to grasp. Max just outright says that the game is trash, lol.
It seems that he's been doing that for nearly a decade though.
https://forums.shoryuken.com/t/maximili ... 176715/158
IglooBob:
I’ll say the misinformation is slightly annoying, and I’ve only come into contact with it when I’ve played him then watched the stream archive out of curiosity. Like I absolutely shit on him the last game we played, and he told his stream viewers “that’s just how broken Chun is” when if he was being honest or an advocate for the game at all, he would’ve said “that guy plays the game at a much higher level than I do, it’s crazy how high the skill ceiling in this game can go.” Now a bunch more people are out there on the internet with the idea “wow Chun is so cheap and OP OMG” and their evidence is from a match where Max made horrible decisions and killed himself on me. I think if you’re going to put yourself out there as an advocate for the game (which I think for 3s, he clearly does) then you need to make sure you don’t damage it with misinformation.
Even in that example, he's actually saying exactly what I said about Max. Max doesn't think ahead at all. The way he said it is funny though "Max killed himself on me."

I actually used the Fighting game mentality to win my first Fortnite Battle Royale Solo match (it was when I finally realized that the reason I kept losing the Final 3 duel, is coz I kept relying on reflexes), I earned my first solo win by tapping into the Fighting game Yomi-Mindgame tactics. I noticed that the final survivor was a twitch reflex Minecraft style player (Which means that he's really good at building 3-story houses in 3 seconds), and I'm an oldschool FPS Doomguy guy (Which means I'm really good at dodging shots & then countershooting.), we were both relying on our reflexes that we both have honed at a high skill level. Every time I dodged an attack and shot back, he always built a wall right before I shot him and then he build a whole fucking house as I kept gunning down his house into pieces.

I realized that he'd eventually flank me if we kept this up so I did the only building that I ever do, which was to build a wall maze that I know he would build over. The assumption is that he prolly thought I was going to try to flank him too, but instead I just allowed him to build an entire house over me, lol.
I waited for time to run out but as it did the storm was about to hit me so I finally shot out of the house and I shot at him which caused him to jump from the high ground and out in the open.
He had zero moves left coz he no longer had enough room to build, we were both gonna die from the storm, so the next move was a Clint Eastwood style Final Gun duel.

I forced this Minecraft faggot, to play my game. There was no way I'd lose a gun duel to him in a coverless field where the storm was going to kill us anyway. I ran out beneath the cover that he made for me (LOL!), took my shot. He jumped over it and did the usual Fornite jump & autoshotty, and as usual, he missed due to my Doomguy tactics (In doom & DukeNukem you constantly run left & right to dodge hitscan attacks while running in for a pointblank kill after they miss.) I shot him in the face where he landed, he died. I then made my Chun Li skin do the Mashed Potato victory dance coz it's the dance I have where she sticks her ass out the most.

This was a solid case of fighting game yomi, being applied to a non-fighting game, coz Fighting game tactics work in real life. (Kinda like how Martial Arts philosophy works in real life and the Cobra Kai show revolves around it.)
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yomi
That's why Max comes off like a full blown poser to me.
He's basically just some Youtube guy who uses Fighting games as his style or personal flair, but in reality he doesn't really know how to play him.
This Plebbit post has the most accurate statements about him.

Why I dislike him? Well... let's begin:

The channel derived from fighting game-centric into a home for let's play and Dark Souls content

Clickbaiting

Misinformation in the videos

Misinformation during the livestreams

Obnoxious and overdramatic persona

Self-contradiction

Wrong comparisons between games

Wrong impressions on other games

Doesn't give his community PSAs to not spread his words as one and only truth which dickriding fans often do

Doesn't follow up on some topics like KOFXIV, to which he made only a reveal trailer reaction and NOTHING ELSE which leaves his fans with a wrong opinion on the game instead of giving it a chance

Is generally bad at fighting games and then says stupid shit like calling Ken low-tier during the SFV betas

Has a gigantic follower base but does not produce informative content (tutorials, tips, guides) (and his Assist Me videos are a VERY RARE item in his video library) to prepare the next generation of fighting game players slowly turning them from casuals into actually good players (take a look at what VesperArcade has done for SFIV with his super-informative tutorial)
Okay, let me give you a simple example

Situation 1 - Max uploads a reaction video about KOFXIV, it's a new game, the reveal trailer was underwhelming, his reaction was like "WTF", his entire fanbase thought the same. He never made a follow up video on the game, his fanbase has since established an opinion that KOFXIV is still that bad game we saw several months ago, and now whenever it's mentioned on forums or in the stream chat - everybody goes like "LUL KOFXIV LOL" and is not willing to give the game a chance

Situation 2 - same precipice as above, EXCEPT Max releases a video about KOFXIV. He comments on his initial impressons, he shows how the game progressed graphically and gameplay wise, he shows the recent trailers and says "Guys, I was wrong, holy shit, I'm hype for this, stay tuned to this channel for more KOFXIV action". The fanbase public would see how much the game has changed (I was dismissive initially too, and SNK literally not only restored my faith in the game, it actually made me legit hype for it and now I can't wait for August to purchase it). Do you realise how many people could give KOFXIV a second chance and increase the playerbase by a huge margin? THAT is how influential Max is on people.

Him not giving any sort of new info, not reacting to any new trailersm and not discussing how SNK is progressing through the develoment essentially killed 400000 potential new KOF players just because of his one video he made back in September (or was it October?) and nothing ever since

You really don't see anything wrong with this?
___
i already back him up when you say he is 6 foot tall but not hook up with big breasted or big butt sexy woman.when i think there is nothing wrong with his wife.
His wife looks like a man with long hair. Max looks like the dork from Nickelback and there's legends & myths of him being at least 6'5, so naturally it'd be assumed that he could land better than some Asian guy with long hair. Google says that he's only 6 feet, but I've seen pics of him with other people. He really does look as tall as LowtierGod, who's about 2 meters tall. Google gets it wrong all the time. Google used to say that Tim Pool was 6feet tall, but he's actually 5 inches shorter than his former cohost Soy Jesus who is 6 feet tall. Tim is a weird one, coz he really does look fairly tall, but the illusion is ruined when you see him stand next to legit 6 footers. I have the same problem.
Then again this is coming from a mindset of me a 5'5-5'6 dude who think there is no way i can score a sexy woman,if they does see me attractive they probably don't want me either judging from my height.
Not with that attitude you won't! All you have to do is try! Is what my typical brodude self would say, before I realized that it's really just broscience. I'm like only 2 or 3 inches taller than you though. I don't think an inch or two makes that much of a difference, lol. (Although I'm tall enough to be labeled as average height.)
I have another older brother who's only 5'4 but most women find him sexy and compare him to young Johnny Depp. Height really doesn't matter. It's just an easy thing to make fun of. What matters most is confidence, style & or dependability. I score really low on the third, but have high marks in the first two categories.

It's commendable for you to stick to what you think are realistic expectations though. (Deep down I think anyone can achieve great feats if they try hard enough.) The last thing you want to be is this guy, lol. He's over 6 foot, is White, but sexy Columbian bitches laugh at him.

I said it at shittalk thread, why is it that you never see Pick Up Artists, picking up women by just being helpful to them? LOL! Show a girl that you're actually useful, instead of using all these stupid pick up lines.

Big Titty Cutie cosplaying as one of those sexy Azur Lane costumes.
How do you even find these worldly treasures?
Back in the day when I still kept Jap connections, I would actually know the girls. This particular bitch though, I discovered through a 4chan shitpost where they were making fun of her cos she's obviously plastic surgery. I don't fucking care, she looks good. Natural looks only matter if you planning to have kids with it, but she's a damn great slam piece. I actually miss big fake tits. Nobody gets them anymore in the USA, coz big tits are considered sexist, to the point that even girls who have natural big tits, get surgeries to deflate them.
USA is home of the faggot.

LOL 4chan. I still use it coz it's one of the only places that has a fairly decent Wrestling board. Wrestling is so fucking niche & tranny now, that I need to go to fucking 4cuck of all places just for some decent rassling news, without all of that soyboy content that infests the modern internet Wrestling scene.
I got kicked out of & banned from every major wrestling board on the internet coz I'm "oppressive" to trannys. The mere act of me saying the word tranny is oppressive to them.
I'm like fuck you, you voted for Biden and are oppressing the Syrians by actually bombing their fucking country.
Don't get at me with this "Muh oppression" bullshit. It's the reason why I don't ever take these cucks seriously.
I legit know that they don't give a fuck about Non-whites by virtue of the way they act. They're always voting for more Tranny rights, at the price of Non-whites. Turning us into non-people (or more-so in some cases.) while legislating more rights for trannys, who are mostly White dudes, in women's panties & dresses.

WorldStar Hiphop!
https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh8WCCjqO6Mq7Op49c
LOL the White tranny flexed his manly body & called the obviously Hispanic dude a "White boy."
I get hated on coz I don't call that thing a woman? He looks exactly like what I claim, White guys dressed like a female prostitute, taking over the civil rights movements from Blacks, lol.
Too bad worldstar too stupid to realize what that vid is actually showing, a White faggot in a dress, opressing a non-White. Worldstar is just laughing at the non-white coz he stepped down. I don't blame him, that tranny is fucking crazy.

If you look like Blaire White. I ain't got no issue with you, when you look like that. Yeah we got problems.
Last edited by Jack on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage