"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: PC Gaming Paradise!

Post by Iwazaru »

btw, what da ya think on new sw? (and that "remaster" mentioned above in Jack's post, was that "classic redux" or something else?)

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Steam actually refunded Space Haven. I came up with a good reason. I said that "I expected a psychological management sim, such as Rimworld & Darkest dungeon."
https://i.postimg.cc/63Nr2TwC/refundrefun.jpg
Which is the truth. That's exactly my feelings on the game. It's probably a good game, but it's not for me.

I was going to save the munny for Yakuza 7 but it's only for mac now. DAMN! I dunno what to get. On mac, you get nothng but Strategy games & Crpgs. The only Jrpg is Crosscode & Indivisble. Indivisble is like only 10 hours long though. I'd get me TITS, Trails in the Sky if I could play it on steam. I can emulate it on Mac though, but only the pirate version.

No, as i don't have switch currently. You might say i'm blinded by gimmicks like how you dive into colour splashes to move faster and then jump out.
The gunplay sucks. It has the same problem as that Fantasy Strike game (which is now F2P) in that the combat mechanics are so overly simplified that it kills off the tactics. Not that Spla-toon really has any. What I expected? I expected something like Overwatch & Paladins, both of which are very tactical.
Spla-toon feels more like a parody of the shooter genre but Nintendo gets away with it coz it's Nintendo. It's always ok when Nintendo does it, so long as they make the game colorful. Nintendo got crucified for trying to turn Metroid into a deathmatch game. Which imo, that sounds fucking awesome. The actual game is prolly shit though. I never played it, coz shooting gams are hard to play on 3ds, if you're left handed.

Kid Icarus Uprising is easily one of the top 3 best games on 3ds but I traded it in coz it fucking hurts my hands to play it since it took no consideration for left handy retards. It's Asia, they legit don't think of Left handers as people lol. Try eating with a chopstick lefthanded. You'll get dirty looks from the rest of the gooks. It's like had hah, this is why you asses got nuked twice. You slanteyes worry about stupid bullshit that doesn't matter.
Iwazaru wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:29 pm btw, what da ya think on new sw? (and that "remaster" mentioned above in Jack's post, was that "classic redux" or something else?)

I dunno. What am I supposed to think? The first two sucked ass. I actually got the first two Shadow Warrior games for free on PS4 through gamestop points. They have the same exact problem that all of these "classic" rebooted FPS games have. (Including Doom 2016)

Shadow Warrior 1 & DOOOM 2016 are both extremely linear and keep you trapped inside of an arena, where you're unable to progress until you kill everyone in the arena.
What's funny is that Ninja Gaiden 3 has this same exact style of level design but it was crucified for it, yet Shadow Warriors & Doom are often celebrated as good. NG3 did come a few years earlier though so I'm guessing that gaming tastes have just declined so much, that NG3 style game design is now acceptable.

Shadow Warrior 2 is non linear, but it plays more like Far Cry or Borderlands and the areas are gatekeeped through Rpg levels. If your level is too low, you'll be too weak to progress. It makes for a shit ass game.

On one hand, I am glad to see that Shadow Warrior 3 can be release in today's politically correct environment but on the other hand, the reboots suck dick.

Speaking of sucking dick.
That new Shantae has trash music. It's a different composer. A shame, I liked Kaufman's music coz it sounded retro inspired, but he didn't use cheap ass gameboy sounds for his music. His music sounded modern.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

So many good game. So little time to play them all.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

It says Baldur's Gate 3 is releasing on the 30th, but given how incomplete it looked not to long ago, I weary of this... No sure if its worth the purchase.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I managed to nail a 3080. They were sold out within minutes lol. I was waiting to see if I could get one before deciding wether or not I'd build a new gaming PC, and yeah I guess I'm doing that. It's crazy how cheap these new GPUs are, compared to the 20s series (the 2080ti still goes for 1.3k brand new lol.)
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lol nvidia is making so much money that
They just bought out arm 40.billions

Nvidia is not making money from next gen gaming since sony ps5 Microsoft xbox x are amd
So it makes me believe a switch nvidia 4k?
Lol
So nvidia doesn't lose so much market

Ps5 not new games just ps4 ports and a ps3 remaster for $70 each
Xbox x series not games lol too
So pc was the best choice 👌
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:37 am Lol nvidia is making so much money that
They just bought out arm 40.billions

Nvidia is not making money from next gen gaming since sony ps5 Microsoft xbox x are amd
So it makes me believe a switch nvidia 4k?
Lol
So nvidia doesn't lose so much market

Ps5 not new games just ps4 ports and a ps3 remaster for $70 each
Xbox x series not games lol too
So pc was the best choice 👌
I mean the same was true of the last generation. I have a PS4 which I only used for the Kingdom Hearts games, Bloodborne, Persona 5 and I guess the last guardian, everything else I played on PC.
They didn't even have the decency to release cool collections of old games like they did on PS3, the god of war games, jak and daxter games, ratchet and clank games, metal gear solid games are all stuck on the previous gen despite them already having hd ports lol. Nowadays most of those games run better on emulators than they did on consoles.
Xbox one X I have precisely zero games for because I only bought it as a cheap alternative to a 4k blu ray player. So I only use it to play old xbox and xbox360 games that are backwards compatible (there's not even that many) and other than that it's a streaming machine
There's no way I would get a PS5 or a SeX; the only way that happens is if square enix is still retarded enough to avoid releasing most of their games on PC, so I guess I would nab a used one if kingdom hearts 4 comes out years down the line, I don't care about sony's dogshit moviegames or modern ratchet and clank

Other than that it's embarassing how they're pushing for a price increment on games, while parading around a remake that looks worse than the original LOL! (My old pc can run Demon's Souls at 4k60fps. I'm pretty sure that retroservers might be accessible on emulators, but I played offline last time I did.)
Demon's Souls is actually a short game with only 12 levels. Which I prefer mind you; I realize now one reason why I can't really get into the dark souls games again is because they're way too long compared to demon's souls and bloodborne. But selling that for 70 bucks just because it got a graphic makeover (that looks worse) is folly. They didn't even bother adding back the northern limit.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I'm going to hold out on the GTX3080. Economy is so unstable in the U.S., that I don't want to get caught with my pants down when the inflation catches up to reality.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Krizzx wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm I'm going to hold out on the GTX3080. Economy is so unstable in the U.S., that I don't want to get caught with my pants down when the inflation catches up to reality.
I only got one because I was planning to upgrade anyway. I have an old ass computer from 2013 if I remember correctly, with my latest update being a 980ti gpu. 3080 just so happened to be much cheaper than a 2080, which is still going for 1.3k. (I got a 3080 for 700 bucks plus shipping.)
My other alternative would have been a 2070 for about the same price and it wouldn't have made any sense. Though I am only gonna get it in late october rather than immediately because apparently my order went through but they have to wait for restocking. I'll get the other parts in the mean time.
Thankfully I'm about to come into some money which is going to go into the new computer, the new car (which I need for work unfortunately due to a familial falling out) and some expansions to my business and in finishing that translation we started financing with Qish. I'm also getting another payout in november so I'll be fine, luckily I don't really have to rely on the economy anymore (otherwise I'd be fucked. Every business around me has shut down lol.)
I understand what you mean though. 700 bucks could be a lot of money down the line. I know I had a hard time during the lockdown. I'll be fine if they have another one in november though. I guess if they do, I can actually take this one as an extended vacation (as most other people did lol) and just play videogames and shit instead of being eternally stressed out. I don't really see myself ever changing this computer I'm building now unless it breaks because my interest in new videogames is near non-existant, I'm mostly planning on emulating old stuff which can be very taxing on the hardware, but new releases don't interest me at all. Though I do have a collegue that is interested in playing baldur's gate 3 together, he's really into that whole genre, we recently went through divinity original sin 2
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lol scalpers are selling those 3080 around $2k

Technology is out of hand 8k, 10k, 16k 32k
😆 lol