Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Sony Chad Warden the Prophet

Post by Jack »

This can be about Microsoft too, whatever I don't care.
"Sony Always wins!"

"Xbox ain't got no gamez."
Damn, this nearly 2 decades later, and he's still right :D

Soyny, they made some of the best selling consoles of all time with the PSX, PS2, & PS4.
BLAH BLAH BLAH I don't really care. I'm obviously not passionate about Sony the same way I am towards Sega & Nintendo

You just have to make a thread for Xbawks & Sony coz for many people, this is modern gaming.
Yup modern gaming is when you buy low to mid tech PC, masquerading as a console and then you only use it to watch netflix and the occasional Killer APP "Game of the Generation" such as Last of Us 2 & God of War 4.

The legends that I've heard about God of War 4 are hillarious, such as the one about how it supposdely took Sony 8 years after they made God of War 3, to make God of War 4.
That's funny coz it conviently ignores that they made two PSP games & Ascension in between GOW 3 & 4.
But whatever, Sony are the Kings according to most gamers, said gamers just can't get enough of these games where you respond to button prompts that tell you to walk toward in order to progress the game. You're then rewarded with slow exposition while you're walking that for some reason, a lot of Sony gamers really love this.

It makes them feel more mature.

I dunno about you, but I much prefer Xenoblade 2 style exposition where the cutscenes have full blown body language & facial expressions which do a good job of adding more depth to the narrative through visual storytelling, but that's just me.
I think that staring at Drake's or Krato's ass as mandatory story exposition unfolds, has to be one of the most boring ways to unfold a story.

How is that any different from a talking head? Instead of a talking head, it's a talking ass coz we're looking at an ass instead of a head speak.

Whatever, In a few months time Final Fantasy 7 remake will drop.

Spoiler
Spoiler
IT LOOKS LIKE ASS
Nerfed Tifa on the Left, photoshopped slightly improved Tifa on the right. Both suck.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019 ... ifas-chest

This is one of the main reasons why I jumped shipped to Nintendo. I'm getting really sick & tired of this over-politicized 'sexual objectification' crap invading everything within my hobbies. You can't get away from it in the USA, they took over Sports first, then
Atheism (Not that I care, coz most internet Atheists are Le Cringe.), then they tried going after Video games and imo they won.

Meanwhile in Japan, you're still seeing hot big titty Japs in commercials, and it's treated as normal. It's a far cry from the mediocrity that's paraded around in the West.
I'm not going to talk much about this shit, coz it's just the same old, same old.
Western Puritans, ruining everyones' fun coz Westerners have a "NO FUN ALLOWED!" approach to life.

This is a 2-part post. In my second post, I'll actually explained what it was like for me, gaming on the PS4.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Sony Chad Warden the Prophet

Post by Jack »

Vidya gaems Viduya games.
There isn't really much to say about Sony's games. You either like them, or you don't,
I can appreciate some of their movie games like Until Dawn. It seems to be a product of its time though. (Too many cute girls. This is the real reason why you'll never see a true follow up, :lol: )
You can buy most Sony 1st party games for only $9 physical due to regular sales. This is so, because everyone trades these games in after you beat them. It only takes you about 20 hours to beat the average Sony/Xbox game too. Which is why Multiplayer online is very popular on these systems, because they're the only types of games that have enough content to last you for 100s of hours.

This is where we get into the real meat of these systems. You're not actually paying for the video games themselves, since most of us on these platforms don't even like playing most of these games, as evidencd by how the majority only use PS4 to watch Tv :roll: :lol:

The true reason that these platforms are popular, and PS4 specfically is due to the PSN communities that you can engage in. I actually hung around more at PSN communities that I was invited to, because it was way more fun to me, trashing other people who weren't in our groups, and then challenging other groups at the various online games that we (we as in my PSN friends. Not you fucking losers at this forum.) were playing.

I feel that I prob could've eventually met a future wife through my PSN groups since the groups I was in were mostly made by girls (that I seemed pretty intimate with.) anyway and we were all common friends who kicked a lot of ass at PS4 online shooters.
The thing is, I didn't like the idea of growing too attached to these people, whom I first met through killing their asses over & over in online FPS deathmatch games.

It bothered me, coz this is meant to be a video game system, yet the only reason I'd waste $60 a year on PS+, is so we (the entire crew) could continually hang out with each other & bond over our countless sessions of eliminating everybody in the online games that we played.

I knew that I was definitely going to spend $60 every year just to keep the PS+ subscription so as to not be left behind with the peeps, faggots & biatches I've bonded with.

Then something happened, Nintendo Direct Summer 2019. I was intriqued by their games.
it also didn't help that PS4 had a game drought during Summer 2019, and they're still in a current game drought. :lol:
I figured that now was as good a time as any to jump ship since I broke my tv two months earlier due to a bad online gaming session where I got my ass kicked. (This is why Nintendo is so much better. You won't even be playing those shitty games while on Switch to begin with, coz Nintendo makes good shit.)
Plus, I just really needed an excuse to get away from the PS4 online gaming addiction, coz I honestly fucking hated the games, but I loved the friendshits I had within the PSN.

Fast forward to 2020. I actually still see many of the past homies & hoes that I befriended back on PS4, through Switch/PSN cross play. They don't know it's me though. (Although I do know that most of them have noticed my Switch persona, coz I'm one of the better Switch oplayers.)
So what happens? I treat these motherfuckers like they're my worst enemies, coz I finally see what it's like to not be part of the same crews that I used to roll with back in PS4.

It sucks, coz they continually kick your ass, due to how we were one big ass crew that was just dedicated to kicking random online peoples' asses. The leaders of most of these crews are actually women too, and I think they still are.
Regardless of that, I cuss these motherfuckas out every chance I get when the garbage MM matchs me against my former friends & teammates. (You can't add friens between crossplay.)

If I came back to PSN/PS4, they would still be my friends. I'm sure of that. What I'm getting at is that my ol' PSN crew, they were the only value I saw from owning a PS4. I didn't give a shit about the actual video games, since the gaames were all fucking garbage, save for Nioh, Bloodborne & maybe Persona 5.
Since I can still play against them and cuss them out through Switch crossplay games, there was really no reason for me to stay on PS4 anymore.

Now granted, our (My PSN peeps) interactions are nowhere near the same as it used to be, especially since I keep my PSN & Switch identities seperate. I also say the meanest, rudest shit (hey they don't know it's me. 8-) 8-) :twisted: ) to my former-PSN friends/crew when ever I get matched against them coz I fucking hate how I have no chance against them.
This wasn't a problem on PS4, coz I was in their various groups. It's not until you interact with the PSN groups, while playing on the Switch that you realize, damn, we've been playing a broke ass, piece of shit game all along.

Why fucking bother playing this broken online gaming garbage when I have motherfucking Xenoblade 2, SMash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart, Spla-toon, Marvel ultimate Alliance 3, Daemon X Machina, etc. on online?
On top of that, Switch also has the superior Friday the 13th game scene, that we get to keep all to ourselves. We don't have to deal with the annoying way PS4 gamers play.

The problem with the PS4 gamer-scene , is that they're too ultra competitive, to the point that it's no fun playing against them.

Since I originally came from the PS4 scene, I can tell you straight up that we formed by simply being recruited 1 by 1. Any of us, who racked up the highest KDA, out played everyone and what not, eventually got recruited and we would all game as one large collective group that we can call on should we ever play these shitty ass PS4/Xbox Online multiplayer games.

The Switch doesn't even allow you to form parties for most games, coz the Switch has a completely different philsophy. The Switch wants you to play games, because the games themselves are fun.
This is much more wholesome than what the PS4 culture was like.
PS4 culture was like a battle ground of multiple Max Max style gangs acting like gaming nomads as we transferred our skillsets to various online games for the sole purpose of just fucking everyone up.
The crazy part is that even the girl gamers were like this, and most of them are attractive :lol:

It eventually became a lifestyle where you had to keep your skills in top form, otherwise you'd lose your status.
Speaking of which, I was somewhat of a God on PSN. When I'm playing against the PSN faggots while on the Switch. I constantly get mocked & get my ass kicked coz Switch players are no match even with me at their side. Now sure PSN players would stop mocking me if I stopped dissing PS4 & revealed who I actually am, but that's not my style.

The TLDR:
Nintendo Switch is for the gamers who love video games. PS4 is for competitive people to use it as an outlet to inflate their egos by ganging up on other people as we gathered up the biggesrt most badass online gaming crews, for the sole purpose of destroying everybody.

Now granted, that does sound like my cup of tea, but I truly am a gamer. As shown by how much I fucking love all of Nintendo Switch's exclusives so far. It's saying something when the game I enjoyed the least is Mario Kart 8 DX. MK8DX is still way better than what ever the fuck the most fun game on PS4 is supposed to be.
I wouldn't know, we just fucking played COD, Paladins, Overwatch, Destiny, & Ubishit shit coz that's all there was. I thought that's what modern gaming is.
Nope, that's just modern PS4/XBOX gaming.

There's another side to PS4/Xbox that I call the storyfags. Those who only play games for the cinematic interactive experience, but I don't talk about that much coz it wasn't the scene that I was a part of while on PSN.
Besides, not a single one of those games has cinematography that's on par with Xenoblade 2's. XB2 may look like stupid anime shit, but it has such expressive body language that I can't recall the last game I've seen that was told in a similar style. Most games are like Witcher 3, where everyone stands around like talking heads & feel & act very wooden.
I'm not throwing shade at Witcher 3, coz I do believe it's one of the greatest games of the 2010s. Just saying, XB2's story telling is on a whole other level.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/70703/fi ... index.html
If the install size is accurate, here's how FF7 Remake stacks up against other gigantic game install sizes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 175GB
Destiny 2 - 165GB
Red Dead Redemption 2 - 100GB+
Final Fantasy 7 Remake - 100GB
Final Fantasy XIV - 80GB+
Final Fantasy XV - 50GB+
The Witcher 3 - 50GB
This contradicts the game's previous 73.7GB install size gleaned from FF7 Remake's datamined demo files.

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/70703/fi ... index.html
100gb is the standard size for most Triple AAAss games on PS4. It's why I ditched that system last year & switched over to the Switch where I can play most of the same turd party crap but at a much lower size. (I got made fun of for this comment at a Utube vid, lol. It's similar to how I get laughed at for preferring replayable games like Gunstar Heroes over long boring games like Last of Us. Fuck this generation, who treat gaming like a drug addiction.)
I was sick & tired of playing 100gb games that are only 20 hours long at most.
FF7 has a lot of apologetic shills who are overrating the shit out of this game and talking down on anyone who thinks it looks like ass.

LOL Yuge he says, when it only covers the Midgar portion of FF7. Herp derp, but it's an expanded take on Midgar! How much more to the story could you possibly add to Midgar though? It was already about 6 hours long in the original. Making that portion at least 70 hours is overkill.

Chris Salinas
Chris Salinas
4 hours ago
@DankMemeCenterX I played the original FF7 multiple times, you do realize the game is not a 1:1 remake and that they are going to expand on the world and story of FF7 right?
Tintin Thomas
Tintin Thomas
4 hours ago
@DankMemeCenterX Its a more in-depth and fleshed out Midgar experience.

Tintin Thomas
Tintin Thomas
4 hours ago
Is that just your opinion or do you have insider info?
Tintin Thomas
Tintin Thomas
3 hours ago
@DankMemeCenterX Oh it seemed like you were confused so I was just trying to help you understand. Its also a full length FF game so it is a complete game its not episodic. I know its confusing because Square said it was episodic at first but they have clarified since.

DankMemeCenterX
DankMemeCenterX

3 hours ago
@Tintin Thomas Its all good. Square shot themselves in the foot with the initial coverage of the game. Maybe the future installments they improve in compression since they're using unreal not luminous bust lol.
Tintin Thomas
Tintin Thomas
2 hours ago
@DankMemeCenterX Who knows, maybe the game is already compressed and its actually 120gb. Also what do you mean by full FF7 experience? Are you talking about just the ps1 game or are you talking about the full FF7 compilation? Either way they have said that they can’t fit all of that into one installment and judging by the 100gb file size and 2 blu ray discs the game is coming in it makes sense.
There's way more shills, but I signal out this doof and even called him an apologetic shill who doesn't realize that he's just repeating marketing speak. "Expanded Midgar" could mean anything. This is Square Enix for crying out loud. They take short cuts with everything. Ironic really since it literally takes them decades to make sequels.

I'm amazed that the common rule of thought that most gamers have is "For an epic like FF7, it deserves to be 100gb. This game is beautiful!"
I mean it's motherfucking Square Enix. When was the last time that they actually made game that felt complete?
I'm seriously asking, I don't know. The last game I played from them was Final Fantasy 13-2. A game that I enjoyed on the initial playthrough but was bored shitless by the time I beat it since the game was so easy, and it was fairly short for a Jrpg. (Standard size for a Western Rpg though, which are normally only 20-40 hours long outside of stuff like The Witcher 3.)
On top of that the plot felt so incomplete. FF XV feels incomplete, and well I guess there's Dragon Quest 11 which does feel like a complete Jrpg experience but that game is boring as fuck to me. I only loved it last year coz it's the closest thing to a Nintendo-type rpg experince on the PS4. I really don't understand DQ's hype coz it has the simplest most brain dead combat, and the writing is just as simple. Although DQ's writing at least has heart and tries to somewhat succeed at creating an emotional, but bland story.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 3, but that game also gave me the impression of an incomplete game. A lot of Switch haters are laughing that Switch didn't get KH3 coz it can't handle it, but I personally think that you're not missing out on much, so who fucking cares? I'm not being defensive, I used to own a Ps4. I could've easily bought KH3 but I went with the 'GOTY' Resident Evil 2, which as usual was boring as hell. Gamers outside of Nintendo systems seem to have no taste in games at all. You can repeatedly serve them shit on a platter, and they'll happily dig in and try to force the rest of us consumers to dig in just coz they were dumb enough to, multiple times! :lol: :lol:

This is why 3rd parties generally hate Nintendo systems coz they have to compete head to head against Nintendo games and they just don't measure up coz they're so used to Xbawks & PSpoor players who will happily shill & buy their slop at full FOOL price of $60 for a 12 hour game that allegedly had a deep story when its politics & philsophy come off as wikipedia researched. Your average PS4 exclusive, EA game, UBisoft, or Bioware rpg all fit this mold.
(Xenoblade 2's take on politics, philosophy & religion are relatively much deeper than you average game.) Bethesda is like the only Non-Nintendo company that provides you with long games with decent writing but at the price of a buggy ugly game that you need to fix yourself.

Hey man, PSpoor Sony faggots call me poor for owning a Switch, when Switch is relatively more expensive per game, and I also own a Macbook, & the most recent Iphone during the year it came out. Oh but I'm the poor one, ok, lol! Last I checked, you could buy a new PS4 for $200 that comes with Last of Us, Horizon 0 Dawn & Goy of War 4. You're lucky if you paid $300 for a Switch that came with a free game, coz most of them don't. It's worth it though coz stuff like BOTW or Smash Bros will easily last you over 500 hours. All 3 of those PSpoor games together is only about 140 hours combined with everything completed.

This is why I'm so glad that I've switched over to the Switch. I was sick & tired of bootlicking shills who love paying more for far less product.
How the fuck are they okay with having to pay $60 over & over just to get the entire original FF7 game remade in HD? Then again, games don't actually have to be $60 retail, it just became the standard coz Activision proved that you can release the same game over & over again for $60 and the dumbass consumer base will regularly bite and won't complain at all.

Peeps try to make fun of Nintendo for the same thing for allgegedly releasing the same Zelda or Mario over & over, but every Mario & Zelda games plays drastically different from each other.
Nintendo could've easily charged you a full $60 for Xenoblade 2 Torna, but they priced it as a $40 game coz it's merely 100 hours long tops (if you try to complete everything. Prob only 25 - 30 hours if you play just for the story.) whereas Xenoblade 2 easily takes you over 500+ hours for full completion and about 100 hours on the standard story. (I'm in chapter 8 where you're climbing up a huge Skyscraper, and I'm already at 92 hours, lol.)

I seem to be in bizarro world coz I'm like the only one who thinks it looks like ass.
At least that's what I would say, but /v/ thinks it looks like shit too. To be fair, they think everything is shit, but they think FF7 looks shittier than usual. I especially ain't a fan of the stupid combat. When people tell you that Xenoblade's combat sucks, it's primarily because they just wanted it to play like a dumbass buttonsmashing hack n slash. I'd be bored as fuck with XB if it had the same battle engine as a Tales of... game. Even Ys 8 is boring as fuck after the first playthrough coz there isn't much depth to its button mashing combat. Ys 8 has a timed dodge mechanic which increases your speed, but that's about it.

Meanwhile in something like Xenoblade 2, I feel that I have to pay attention to everything that I'm doing, & what ever my squad are doing at all times since on the basic level, I have to time button presses with the battle animations so I can cancel them which automatically performs the move you've pressed without finishing the first animation. You get a dmg boost plus the benefits of the previous move.
You then keep track on the rest of your blades so you can switch to a fresh one while waiting for the cool downs on you current blade.

You keep track on your other drivers coz they'll sometimes break, tumble, or smash opponents which gives you an opening to extend the combo & respond with a move that follows the combo sequence.
There's yet another element where you have to synergize attacks between your whole party by making sure you have a decent spread of elements so that you can extend a chain combo that goes on for multiple rounds so long as you're able chain together all of the required elements that the enemy is weak too.

On top of all of this, you also have the standard MOBA alignment where each Driver team fits into a role of Attacker, Tanker or Healer, as well as the need for the basic knowledge of what each individual attack does to manage the crowd of enemies you have to fight. It's very easy to get into a mini war with your 12 member squad (You have 3 Drivers who each wield 3 Blades at a time who act as support, or in Torna where you only have 9 members but everyone is a combatant.) because most enemies & bosses you fight will call for reinforcements which then adds another layer to the strategy.

Do you slowly lure every enemy into an ambush so you only have to fight a few of them at a time or are you more gutsy and just attack them head on, making it so that you have fight every single enemy who responds to the call? They'll even call lvl 80+ enemies as reinforcements while you're still only at lvl 20 so you have to be careful with who you choose to pick a fight with.

All of these multiple layers I've spoken of in regards to Xenoblade's combat, is exactly why I'm not interested in FF7's gameplay at all. I doubt it'd be anywhere near as in-depth as XB's. It's most likely going to function like a modern Tales game, which have these overly complex battle systems but at the end of the day all you're doing is spamming the most abusable & op attacks over & over. The actual ruleset doesn't matter much.

:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
With this thread, all I'm doing is complaining so I'm fucking glad that I moved over to the Switch where I actually enjoy playing games since Nintendo actually makes good products. You'll never see a game like Xenoblade 2 on other platforms, simply coz they don't have the quality control that Nintendo has. Nintendo is actually the reason why Monolith soft competely changed their development philosophy to be much more gameplay oriented. Due to this, Monolith soft actually completes games on time, with the actual budget they were given unline with Xenogears & Xenosaga where they constantly ran out of time, and ran out of budget due to bad management. That's what gaming feels like outside of Nintendo systems.
A bunch of amateurs who don't know what they're doing but rely on corporate-marketing to sale their overpriced piece of shit just to make state-of-the-art gfx that will already look outdated 2 years from now.

Compare that to BOTW or Xenoblade 2 which pretty much look like what Chrono Trigger would look like in 3d. Chrono Trigger is still a majestic looking game by today's standards & I feel it will be the same case for XB2 & BOTW. FF7 remake is going to look ass ugly by the time mid-gen PS5 rolls around.
Even though it already looks uggo imo, but that's just me. I'm not an idiot who's easily enticed by shiny things. I only wasted munny on said shiny things coz it was the only games available to me on PS4 that wasn't Fifa or COD or some shitty Soyny Cinematic Experince.

This really reminds me of something Xed said when he referred to modern-gaming as more of a signifier of social status rather than the act of actually enjoying the games.
It cracks me up though, why does PSpoor signal your high-social status when nearly every Sony exclusive can easily be bought for $9? The only games you can buy on the Switch for under $20 are physical versions of shitty indie games that you already don't play.
When I'm in the Switch gaming section, I only ever see White people (both male & female ages 8-18) with their moms, entire families (of all races), or rich looking dudes who can afford the full on Switch experience, which includes their overpriced but high-quality pro-controller.
In the PS4 section, I see a wide variety of people, most of whom look like they're from the lower class. I don't really see anyone at the Xbox section, weird though how Switch is considered as the nerdy niche system by most of the hardcore gamer public when Switch outsold Xone in only 2 years and has way better exclusives than Xbox. Xbox's only exclusive is like the Master Chief collection. Everything else sucks. (Including Killer Instinct 3. Imagine how awesome that game would've been had Nintendo still owned the IP.)
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

200 gb game that i can tolerate is that Hitman reboot though

edit:

Anyway, nowodays devs are lazy as hell and don't compress data in games at all. And in worse cases, totally garbage hierarchy, like for example Dead or Alive 6, who is reaching 50 gb soon, every damn costume in it has repeating of character body model and texture, so instead of one kasumi char model and 50 clothes models, you have 51 kasumi models together with cloth models etc. etc., or in some Call of Duty games, while they have same textures for wood and ground, they add it again and again to each level instead of having it once.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

NIOH 2 is out.

GOTY at least until Xenoblade remake comes out. Nioh 1 was so good that I bought it two times. (Physical & Digital Complete Edition.) Shit, I'll have to git me a ps4 again just for this one game.
I'm shocked that Nioh 2 is actually good. I figured that Koei would fuck it up somehow like how they did with DOA6, DW9, WO4, etc. I figured that the only reason FE3H & MUA3 were good, was due to Nintendo's influence.

This shit looks way more fun than BOTW. BOTW is gud, but everything feels so fucking pointless. Xenoblade 2 was basically BOTW for people like myself who obsess over stats, builds, individual character strentghs & advanced tactics & planning.

Breath of the Wild is basically an openworld version of the classic Tombraider games.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Yo Jack. I just started playing Nioh. (I think the european steam version is censored because I'm not getting any dismemberment. Though I don't know if it depends on the weapon and stance and what not.)
Do you have any beginner tips? Once I got past the first level I was presented with a screen in which I have to pick some specifications and I have no idea what they do lol, I don't know what a Heart+ bonus is.
Any suggestions on what I should focus on first? Or just a general outline on how the various systems work and intersect for a novice.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:42 am Yo Jack. I just started playing Nioh. (I think the european steam version is censored because I'm not getting any dismemberment. Though I don't know if it depends on the weapon and stance and what not.)
Do you have any beginner tips? Once I got past the first level I was presented with a screen in which I have to pick some specifications and I have no idea what they do lol, I don't know what a Heart+ bonus is.
Any suggestions on what I should focus on first? Or just a general outline on how the various systems work and intersect for a novice.

Hah what a loser, playing Nioh 1 when you should be playing Nioh 2 since it's a prequel.
The first level doesn't have dismemberment for some reason. Weeby Willy didn't know how to do Samurai Ninja shit yet until he read how to do it from a Weeb diary which taught him how to fight like a Ninja.
Weeby Willy is such a Weeb, that the fucking Japs that Hanzo introduces you to, call you "That White guy." when they first meet you (The subs simply say "Our friend." LOL!, until they gave you the nickname of The Pirate.

AHHH Hah what a fag, picking heart. No one cares how much heart you have. Oh what, you think Rocky was right? "It ain't bout how hard you hit, it's bout how hard you get hit, and still get up."
THAT's PURE FANTASY! When Mike Tyson is hitting you with a hard right, you die coz he punched your head right the fuck off! Pussy faggot mothertfucker!

Everyone knows that the only thing that fucking matters is power. See I was just like you, I went with a pansy ass Agile/dex Ninja Gayden build only to then constantly whine about how Nioh doesn't play like Ninja GAAAYYYdan. AYYY LMAO!
Nobunaga & his Black Samurai Yasuke taught me, that gay ninja-shit just gets you killed.
I went through most of my first playthrough as a gay Ninja bitch, only to constantly die when I got to the final two castles.

So I respecced everything into STRENGTH coz POWER IS EVERYTHING!
I was a pleb who didn't even have DLC so I had to rely on Axes to power through my first playthrough.
If you're not a pleb and you actually have Complete Edition, as any real man should, then the best weapons are Nodachi, and dual katana.
The exact loadout that this Nobunaga Ambition slut is rocking.
I just beat Nioh. I like playing as this slut
from Nobunaga's Ambition.
Nodachi for 1vs1, Dual Katana simply for running into crowds while twiling your swords around you like a fucking toddler. It works though. You can even kill giant motherfuckers by simply running into them and twirling your little dick toothpick swords around you like a little girl.

Nodachi is for all real men of great taste. The noadachi will get you through everything due to it's long penerating reach (totally not compensating!) and it's raw unadulterated power that will crush through everyones' defense.

At least until you get to Maria. That sexy Spic bitch is way tooo fast and she's back in NIoh 2 which is weird coz it's supposed to be a prequel but the endgame scenes I've seen make it look like a sequel. I'm certain it's a prequel though since the Monkey Hideyoshi is still alive. (He's dead by Nioh 1.)
Maria & Weeby Willy are like the last 3 bosses you fight in Nioh 2.

I never beat Maria, coz I think I went back to playing Nobunaga's Ambition.
I'll never understand why Koei doesn't release their Strategy shit on Nintendo systems. I'm damn certain mo peeps would be playing Nobunaga & ROTK on a Nintendo system. Why the fuck they always stick with sony and the 3 people who play their games? LOL!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7216-d ... adnificent
If Switch had trophies, I'd prob have Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 near completed. It's the best MUA by the way. Fuck all the haters who miss their shitty DmC style dial a color coded combos. MUA3 is awesome coz it follows the Team Ninja philsophy of RAW ULTIMATE POWER! Only faggots button mash. Real Ninja Masters synergize and coordinate their team so that Phoenix, Hulk or Thanos can nuke the entire fucking SCREENN!!

What I find amusing about Nioh is how everyone seems to ignore it and act like it's a small time game when Nioh 1 actually sold over 2 million copies. Motherfuckers make a big deal about Fire Emblem Three Whores selling over 2million but Nioh did that on its first try, not it's 13th, LOL!
Interesting to note that FE3H is actually a Koei game, as is MUA3 which is by Team Ninja.
I don't understand why Team Ninja is most known for Metroid Other M. Every time people talk about Team Ninja post-Itagaki, it's about how they suck. When motherfuck damn, Nioh shows off that they're way better without Itagaki.

The only truly genius game he made was Ninja Gaiden 1, and that's due to how it was basically a Legend of Zelda game, starring Ninjas & Heavy Metal Whores like Rachel. NG2 didn't expand on NG1 at all, outside of combat so that combined with how Devil's Turd turned out, shows to me that the Legend of Zelda similarities from NG1 were actually a fluke.
That whomever came up with the Zelda like game progression is prob still at Team Ninja, but under the Nioh team. Which sometimes has stages that play out like a Zelda dungeon. (The penultimate stage where you fight Yasuke. It looked like it came straight out of Dark Souls.)

Switch really has no games that's anything like Nioh.
NOOO, Bayonetta doesn't fucking count. I think DMC style games are boring as fuck. I prefer games with precise combat like Team Ninja produce, where you think tactically, then act. I prefer games where you're expected to proficently finish off your opponent in as few strikes as possible.
That's exactly how I play MUA3, and it's a fun ass game when you play it like a Team Ninja product.
Too bad every youtube vid is just morons button mashing, lol.

THat's a problem with the MUA fanbase. They just want the 'freedom' to play how they want. Too bad the way they want to play is to simply button mash but they then complain about how repetitive the combat is. LOL!
I'm like motherfucka, it's repetitive because you play like a brainless moron.
Can't say that, you get banned, but it's the truth, stop playing like a fucking moron.

MUA3 has the tools to let you play through the game tactically, and precisely efficent.
My team of Phoenix, Colossus, Hulk & Thor mauls through everything coz I have two Gaint monsters who are specced out to aggro everything. Thor is on the pure offense with his lightning strikes. Phoenix is just constantly conjuring energy and nuking the shit out of everything as the enemies concentrate all of their energy just trying to kill the two giants. Colossus normally dies first coz I have his aggro ISO set to over 90%. Hulk is at 45% aggro. I have Phoenix hover around those two so she can synergize with them at a given notice.

I'm only bringing this up just to explain how deep Team Ninja's combat usually is. For some reason, people only notice that Nioh has deep combat prolly coz it's a SoulsLike.
You know what annoys me, when peeps say if you can button mash then it's not a good battle system, when you can fucking button mash in every Devil May Cry game and still beat it, lol. The first time I played through DMC 1, I just grenade launched everything to death.
Sure the logic is, if you weren't going for flashy combos then you weren't playing the game right, but why is that only true for DMC?
If you're not synergizing & positioning your team properly in MUA3, I'd argue you're not playing that game right either.
NOOOPE, for some reason you're supposed to just claim it's a brainless button mashing game despite how it actually does have a fairly deep combat system that's based off of MOBA & MMORPG combat flow.

How was Hyrule Warriors btw? Is that any better than a typical Musou game? I'd love to see a Musou style game that played out like Nioh 1's final level where you're in an all out war with you and two ninja vs an entire castle of demons.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

This was my Pre-DLC end game build.
I only have that pic still, coz it's in my PSN messages sent folder when I log into PSN store. In post-DLC, my agility was down to B while still wearing high quality armor & wielding a big ass sword, with body & stamina nearly maxed out.

My quick summary of Nioh's ai.
There was some crazy dude in the comments trying to claim that From Software's Sekiro, is the only game that has combat that's as good as Ninja Gaiden Black. He was even trying to claim that From Software is equal to Team Ninja... WHAT A JOKE! I follow Team Ninjamasters where ever they go coz their combat is that fucking good.

What was even more hilarious about the comment-chain was how he threw Ni-Oh under the bus. While true, Ni-oh is fucking nothing when compared to Ninje Gaiden. Ni-oh's combat is still light years ahead of Sekiro.
You're not responding to pattern memorization in Ni-oh. You're reacting to ai that actually tries to kill you,
although it's nowhere near as solid as Ninja Gaiden's ai. NG's ai actually out moved you & was extremely aggressive. Ni-oh enemies kill you by tanking through your hits and taking you out with them. The aspect of Ni-oh's enemies practically committing suicide when they attack you is somewhat similar to NG ai of old, except NG's ai had literal suicide bomb ninjas.
This is why I focus on strentgh & breaking your enemies. If you're not strong enough, they'll just tank through your hits & kill you. Sure it doesnt matter much in the first half of the game where you can just Ninja Gayden roll or jump out of the way, but end game enemies have long reach and they only need to hit you once to knock you down, and they'll finish you off while your faggot ass is trying to get back up.

The coolest part, that's exactly how Samurai fought in real life. Samurai didn't do fancy ninja shit, they simply tripped you, or judo-slammed you, then stabbed your face, or neck, LOL!
Samurai were the masters of brutally simple, but efficent combat. Too bad most people don't know that though. I see so many White Supremacists talking about how Samurai would get their asses kicked by Knights, only to then bring up stupid movie sterotypes of Samurai ninja flipping and shit, LOL!

In reality, I think Samurai would kill the fuck out of Western knights simply due to how much easier it'd be to knock them to the ground due to all of the weight that Knights are carrying, and just stab the fuck out of every exposed fleshy part as the Whiteoid struggles to get back up.That's the main reason why Samurai were rarely ever heavily armored. That armor ain't going to protect your from a coup de grace.

White supremacists come up with funny ass fantasies about how it would take 50 samurai just to kill one European knight and the samurai who killed that one knight would then die from the knight falling on top of him, LOL! I really fucking hate White supremacists coz they're so damn ignorant about history. Everything they claim is just them puffing up their fragile egos.

I think Vikings would beat the fuck out of Samurai, but they're even less armored than Samurai are, which is why I think they'd stand a good chance since Vikings have extremely high pain tolerance, and they're fast with a strentgh advantage. In Nioh terms, Vikings would beat a Samurai simply coz a Viking can out tank them, and a Vikin is quick enough on their feet to avoid getting jujitsu-slammed to the ground. Even then if they get knocked to the ground, a Viking might do a Viking Berserker rage right as they're getting coup de graced and tank through that too, prob die from the sustained wounds, but they'll kill the samurai as they're dying, lol.

That's like the only scenario I can think of, where Whitetoids would've had a slight upperhand, but it's mostly due to speed & a high threshold for pain. Roman Legionary (who were on average, about the same size & stature as Samurai.) used to kill the shit out of Vikings all the time though so I'd suspect that Samurai would eventually change up their tactics and prob employ a Ghenghis Khan style Machine-gun Arrow volley LOL! Now Romans vs Samurai, that ain't no contest. The Romans would win coz their tactics are just way too advanced. At least the Peak-civilization ones.

EDIT: This is purely in terms of Hand2Hand combat. Samurai actually used guns, especially Nobunaga who has never lost a battle. The only reason Nobunaga lost is coz he got assassinated and burned to death in his own home, lol. Shingen Takeda actually got assassinated when a Ninja or someone sniped him in the head with a gun, LOL! Kenshin Uesugi "The God of War" had the worst death coz a Ninja stabbed him straight through his asshole while he was taking a shit. It's funny when I think about how nearly all of Japan's legendary warlords, didn't even die in battle. They all got assassinated instead.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Hah what a loser, playing Nioh 1 when you should be playing Nioh 2 since it's a prequel.
Oh boy you're right, I'm such a virgin incel nerd, playing nioh on pc at 4k60fps while I should be playing the prequel which is still a ps4 exclusive, at 720p 25fps for the true cinematic experience!
Fucking LOL, I really don't play as many videogames as I did in the past. I have no clue how people manage to keep up with every new release.
AHHH Hah what a fag, picking heart. No one cares how much heart you have. Oh what, you think Rocky was right? "It ain't bout how hard you hit, it's bout how hard you get hit, and still get up."
THAT's PURE FANTASY! When Mike Tyson is hitting you with a hard right, you die coz he punched your head right the fuck off! Pussy faggot mothertfucker!
FUCKING LMAO.
Yeah I get the advice, thank you. I still don't get what most of the stats do but I guess I'll figure it out going forward. I had no idea you could respec, which takes the edge off of making early decisions
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Oh boy you're right, I'm such a virgin incel nerd, playing nioh on pc at 4k60fps
Hurr durr PC master race, "look at how big my dick is!" As if I care, I play games on the Switch, :lol: . If it ain't portable, I don't give a shit. I'm not slaving away in front of a fucking tv.
Last I recall, Nioh has always been 60 fps on Ps4. It's not like the game looks good in the first place. I'd hope for a Switch port since Switch can actually handle Witcher 3 with the same exact frame rate as the PS4 version. Too bad, Soyny puts a lot of money into Nioh's advertising just to keep it suckclusive to PSpoor.

What's next? You're going to brag about how superior keyboard & mouse are for playing Vidya? I saw a faggot doing that at an Amazing Lucas stream, where he was beating the shit out of fuckers as Kano in Mortal Kombat 11. I was fucking laughing, some Pc idiot was trying to shame him for playing the PS4 version of MK11 & Doom Eternal. Who fucking plays fighting games with a mouse & keyboard? Course Lucas don't give a shit, he's an extra stereotypical Dudebro, only plays PS4 shit. I was like that a year ago until I jumped ship to Switch.

As for Doom, why the fuck would you need a mouse? It's not exactly a game where you aim. You just run up to fools, & shoot them pointblank in the face with autoshotty. That's why Doom is so damn fun. You just run N gun & rip & tear.

Eternal's OSt kinda sucks. Every song sounds the same.

Welcome to Hell is still my fave.

Seriously though, why the fuck are PC-idiots so stuck up about their big clunky keyboard & mouse? Motherfuckers should see how great my aim is at Turok The Dinosaur hunter.

Ancient City was the best stage for nonstop run n gunning.
I can play Turok on Switch with a plain old controller yet I'm making all of these crazy crackshots & headshots while nonstop running like Doom guy, and I did it with an analog. No keyboard & mouse necessary. That shit is just a crutch. That's my view of pc gamers.
They're all handicapped losers who have an inability to play real action games without some keyboard & mouse aiding them.
They act like they're so hardcore coz of their mouse & keyboard, not realizing how much of a noob it makes them sound.

I can understand being stuck up over PC, if you're exclusively a Strategy gaming player, coz Strategy games suck ass on consoles due to how fucking hard they are to control. I'll never understand why PS4 strategy games don't just use the touchpad for movement & selection.
What pisses me off, are these fuckers who swear that pc is the best experience for action games when what fuckng games does PC have that even compare to Ninja Gaiden?
WOOO hooo, you can play Dark Souls in 200 fps. It's still just a fairly simple combat system, with faster animation. It doesn't actually make the combat better.

It ain't like Daemon X Machina which legit does look way better in 200fps coz the original Switch game has always had tons of explosions, but the system could barely handle it.
Same case with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. TOugh shit if you have Gambit, Cable & Phoenix on the same team, coz the 3 of them explode so much shit and have constant power accumalation & buffs going on in the background that the frame rate drops to 'bout 15 fps just to process all of the Epic cosmic-scale warfare that's going on screen.
I really don't play as many videogames as I did in the past. I have no clue how people manage to keep up with every new release.
OH my god, How do I keep up with Nioh? The last game was released 3 years ago? You expect me to play & beat 1 game in 3 years? That's insanity! You have too much free time on your hands! Meanwhile The 6th generation was already over within 3 - 5 years.

BTW her game is cumming out in a few weeks, and I don't give a shit.
She looks so generic & boring in the Remake.
It's exactly what I was saying here about modern Western-inspired character design, where everyone looks average or Butterface Uggo.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8&start=20
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AVERAGE PEOPLE! I PAY MONEY TO SEE THE PINNACLE OF THE GENETIC LOTTERY, AND OR THE BEST THAT PLASTIC SURGEONS HAVE TO OFFER, LOL!
FAT PEOPLE SUCK! UGLY PEOPLE SUCK!

I'm more hype for Trials of Mana although that game's frame rate is weird. It feels like a steady 30fps, but it feels slow for some reason. MUA3 is 30 fps but that game's combat feels fast & ferocious.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage