"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Saints Row GENTRIFIED

Post by Jack »

LOL the fuck is this garbage? "Yo dawg, rememba dat gaem bout gangstas n sheiat! Well, now we populated it with IT office drones & HR Management diversity hires!"

Look at our multicultural gang. Saints was always Multiethnic, but they were all from the same CHURCH! The fucking idiots who make the Saints Row games now, don't even seem to know the lore from their own fucking games!

I ain't gonna fucking comment. This comment is NUFF SAID, as Stan Lee would say.
Pits & Pots
2 hours ago
It's so clear that the devs are painfully out of touch with their audience. Nobody knows who this is for. This is just another piece of very en vogue, very 2021 media, banking on the blue checkmark journalists singing it's praises for it's diverse cast whilst it's a spit in the face to the fans who were lead on by insinuations of returning to an SR2 level of quality. The characters are already like nails down a chalkboard and none of us have even played it or are even going to play it. Don't even get me started on the unprofessional attitude of your social media manager, doubling down on being rude is not a good look. Then again, you don't care when you're paying for bots.
It reminds me of what I was complaining about a month or so ago, about how I get into arguments with Americans who don't believe me that there's no such thing as gangs & mafias that are multicultural, and that it's not actually possible in real life. I never fucking seen one in my fucking life. it defeats the purpose of a gang.
Shit, most Americans believe that Female Yakuza exist, AYY LMAO! AMeritardia!
OOOOH OH OH you know the usual happened, I just got called Alt Right Nazi as if pointing out the reality of how gangs operate makes you a White supremacist. I don't understand that fucking logic.
American people are so out of touch with reality that they call The Taliban Alt-Right because they too reject American WOKE culture and have even killed people & actual marines just to kick us the fuck out of their country.

It pisses me off, that every culture in the world is getting erased by this souless genderfluid -non-conforming bullshit where everyone comes off like an American White Liberal from San Francisco. It doesn't matter what race you are, they always come off like a dickless eunuch who all make the same non-funny jokes, and reference nothing but hollywood & popular social media. THAT'S THIS GAME! Saints Row 3 at least came off like a parody of 50 Cent. So it still had some of that street hood culture vibe, trying to take over corporate America. This new Saints game, is pure blown Corporate. No Gangsta culture at all!

How the fuck did American society get taken over by some dumbass subculture that used to reside in only the bowels of forums like SomethingAwful? It's even mainstream culture, school education & mainstream childs' media now.
America is basically grooming an entire generation of eunuchs & trannys.
I was pleased to see that the Saints Row comments are shitting hardcore on this trash heap of a game. You even see tons of comments claiming that Saints Row 4 wasn't so bad after all, lol. SR4 is still bad, like dude you're the fucking president of the USA and you waste it just to shoot aliens when it should've been even more of an anti-corporate message like the rest of the fucking series, including SR3.

That was the main thing that contrasted Saints Row from Grand Theft Auto. In GTA games, they were always just about getting rich. In the GTA games you felt more like a Mercenary or some kind of free lance hood, which wouldn't actually exist in real life since you'd eventually get killed by a Mafia due to how much attention you would draw to yourself from all of that black market money that you're making, which is why GTA4 was the most realistic since that's exactly what Nico does. He works alongside a Mafia.

Saints Row to me, always felt more like a pure crime empire type of game. It wasn't realistic like the Godfather games, but you at least saw the Saints establishing territory & opening up supply lines to deliver more of their product. Everything you did in Saints, was always for your family, THE CHURCH.
I'm Upper Middle Class, but I've always been fascinated with the 80s/90s era Hood life (to the point that I imitate it so well, even actual hoodrats think I'm one of them & they get scared of me AYY LMAO!) that the Saints Row games used to represent so well. (Minus the Multicultural gang but it worked in Saints Row, your default character was some White dude anyway and the craziest, most feared gangsta in your crew is some Chink, lol)

Saints Row was always about fighting for your hood, your people, you fucking tribe, and keeping true to your culture, never selling out. Always remember your goddamn roots.

KEEP IT REAL!
Although they did sell out in Saints Row 3, but it had a point. You eventually took over the entire USA after going corporate.
Saints Row 1 & 2 even had occultist rituals that some of the gangs would do.

They took that out in SR3, coz SR3 was when the series got taken over by a bunch of nerds who inserted a bunch of nerd shit into the game like what happened with Streets of Rage 4. SOR4 is a damn good game though! SOR4 deserves thier over over 2 million copies sold benchmark.

Ima have to get me the Switch version of Saints Row 3 now, since it's apparent that sexy curvy women in thongs are never coming back in Western games.
You'll sure as hell ain't gonna see nothing like the "THESE HOES AIN'T HOES!" line in the new Saints game.

The new Saints are going to act like Biden's Administration when trying to deal with the Taliban
"Please be more inclusive! PRETTY PLEEEZ!?"

You know what's hilarious though? I was watching Streets of Fire earlier in the day. Streets of Fire is the movie that influenced Final Fight. The main character is Cody. Amusingly, Final Fight's story makes way more sense than Streets of FIre's story, lol.
Well anyway the point I wanted to bring up is that Streets of Fire is a rated PG movie, yet it had full frontal female nudity, you saw naked nipples and the stripper was wearing a thong but it was only Rated PG.
Meanwhile when you try that with Western media these days, it immediately gets censored coz it offends Feminazis & Trannies. Like who fucking cares? They don't fucking buy the games anyway.

Speakinf of which, I'd love a GTA style game set in the late 80s, early 90s like the FInal Fight & Streets of Rage games. Sure there's Vice City, but that just feels like Scarface to me. Streets of Rage 1 & 2 feels way more accurate to how whimsical the late 80s & early 90s ghetto thug culture were.
EDIT: Oh yeah San Andreas. How the fuck did I forget San Andreas? I played that game so much that the fucking disc stopped spinning lol. I still prefer Saints Row though. Saints Row 1 & 2 felt way more real. SR1 was like a hybrid of California & Chicago gangster culture. Saints Row 2 felt like a city that was controlled by Prison style gangs roaming the streets, plus a few Mafia paramilitary, actual government military and corporate-employed PMCs. San ANdres, I forget the gangs that were in that game. I only remember the Crips & Blood style gangs, Triads, some goofy ass San Francisco gangs. LOL I really don't remember what gangs you actually dealt with in that game, aside for your own crew.

I liked OG Saints Row coz you played as a legit psycho. (Which is really sexy since I make my character look like Revy from Black Lagoon, but with a thong instead of daisy dukes, & I give her the crazy Chola accent.) I'm as crazy as Gat, but the main character of Saints Row 1 & 2, he/she is full blown fucking monster. I do have a personality similar to Gat though, and I'd prob serve under someone as psychopathic as the main character, if I viewed them as The Strong & staying on the side of Truth. So I obviously would've rejected or insult them for being a bunch of fakeass faggots like Gat did in Saints Row 3.
It depends on the context. In Saints Row 1 I'd side with the Suge Knight wannabe. It's not really a wannabe though since the Suge knight character from SR1 is an actual legit business man, and not just some wannabe mafiaso.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Saints Row GENTRIFIED

Post by Jack »

Gentrification commences. Why does this always happen? Random internet geeks infiltrate a culture, and then they turn the entire culture into an identical carbon copycat neutered purse-puppy?

All those who are unhappy with the Saints not being gangstas any more are labeled as Incels.
deadtolove
1 day ago
Gat doesn’t go around saving incels who cry over video games.
This vid has massive down votes, but I really can't side with it because his argument sucks. He never even played the first two Saints Row games but then cries about how progressive woke the new game is. It's true that it's pretty woke but his argument is not good. It basically amounts to "Waah this new thing isn't like this old thing, therefore it's shit"

My argument is that the Saints games already had a legion of fans who loved it for its Gangsta & Underworld culture. I wouldn't have even minded had they turned Saints Row into something like Fast & Furious which also started out as a subculture of underworld culture but later turned into some quasi superhero shit. Saints Row 1 even referenced the first two Fast & Furious movies.
Difference is, Fast & Furious still keeps the street roots intact despite its superhero influences. Vin Diesel looks like a legit Italian street hood. Vinny looks like an actual Italian American thug that I'd pass by on the street. His girl looks like a Chola. His wordsmith influencer looks like a Black pimp. Fast & furious's crew look like street hoods who function like a special forces PMC.

This comment explains exactly what happened.
It gets worse... https://www.pcgamer.com/the-saints-row- ... decessors/

"We love [the old Saints Row games], but we also recognize those are games of a time," he said. "They made sense within that era, and we were able to do things that felt good back then. But that tone is not something that we feel like we want to do today. We had a different kind of story that we wanted to tell."
Yeah that's right, delete the previous 3rd Street Saints crew because they were genuinely culturally diverse. You had a fucking Stoner White girl, a small time Black hood who works his way up into a Blue Collar style Wallstreet gangsta (Pierce), you have Johnny Gat who's some buck wild crazy Spice-1, Mystikal, Scarface (the rappers) type of mothafucka who just happens to be Asian.
Then you fucks just delete that genuine cultural diversity to replace them with neutered Corporate-approved Non-Whites, who think and exactly like New Englander Whites, AYY LMAO!

This new Saints Row crew are exactly what Flippy described them as "They look pretty gay." AYY LMAO!

These new Saints scrubs look like a bunch of internet geeks!
deadtolove
20 hours ago (edited)
@tiamod Saints Row has ALWAYS been woke. ALWAYS. The entire cast was diversity in practice. Black folks, Asian, and Caucasian folks all represented and not a one in a token manor. The games let you change your gender, and then afterwards all NPC's would refer to you in the correct gender pronouns. The fourth game let you have sex with both men and women, or a death robot. I mean for real how much more woke can you get than that? I could go on with more examples, but I don't think it matters because you all seem to not being paying attention to what's right in front of you anyways.
This guy conviently forgets that the Saints were a monoculture, but multi-ethnic. They were all gangsters
MaX Triumph
@deadtolove The Saints all came from the same Church. They're a gang that originated from a Church. You're talking about crap from 3rd & 4rth game and are pretending that SR1 & 2 don't exist. What do you mean by correct gender pronouns. You were only a male or female in SR 1-4 and they addressed you as the sex that you picked.

Where the fuck do all of these idiots come from? Why are we seriously arguing about a game that was about Street gangs, being transformed into some Redditor Starbucks geek club? One of the main characters looks like Steve Urkel. They were already pushing it with the sassy nerd girl from Saints Row 3, but at least she had a sexy Librarian vibe going on.
deadtolove
1 day ago (edited)
Johnny Gat is played out. Who the hell needs more Jonny Gat? It’s like you are begging somebody to feed you stale food. Why? You like eating stale food? Johnny Gat is so played out and BORING! Get over it my man. Nobody needs Gat for nothing. Please keep that self indulgent wanker in the past. In the past he can still be a fun memory. Bring him into the present and he’s just a caricature of the early 2000’s thug life. It’s so last decade, and I’m so over it.
WTH is that argument? Gangsta life is more relevant right now due to the crap economy than when Saints Row 2, 3 & 4 were originally released. What actual gangsta from the 2000s even looked like Johnny Gat? That dude was more of a pastiche of Yakuza & 90s era street thugs.
When GTA V lampooned gangsta shit, it was an accurate commentary on how dead the culture was by the early 2010s. We're in the 2020s though, crime has fucking skyrocketed since the turn of the decade! GANGS ARE BACK! THEY'RE NOT A THING OF THE PAST! THE REAL WORLD IS NOT TWITTER, TIKTOK & REDDIT!!

This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about. Why is this culture considered outdated and unneeded, only to get replaced by NewEngland style multicultural people, larping as White New Englanders? AYY LMAO!
When i was a kid, the Ambercrombie & Fitch types always got punked & dissed, for being a bunch of rich out of touch losers. What annoys me is that the Saints games were based off of Chicago crime life. Last I checked, that lifestyle is still extremely dominant in Chiraq! OOOh but internet nerds told me that's fiction so whatever the internet nerds claim must be true!

In 2020s, the people who role play as rich out of touch trust fund kids are labeled as the punks & rebels. THe fuck is that shit?

I saw this vid on day 1, back when before the vid got ratio'd. I laughed when he cried. I feel ya pain bruh!
Who the fuck are these legions of Saints-Reboot fans, constantly downvoting every video made by the OGS?
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Game looks like ass. I was never into Saints Row though so I can't say I'm too disappointed.
It reminds me of what I was complaining about a month or so ago, about how I get into arguments with Americans who don't believe me that there's no such thing as gangs & mafias that are multicultural, and that it's not actually possible in real life. I never fucking seen one in my fucking life. it defeats the purpose of a gang.
Shit, most Americans believe that Female Yakuza exist, AYY LMAO! AMeritardia!
OOOOH OH OH you know the usual happened, I just got called Alt Right Nazi as if pointing out the reality of how gangs operate makes you a White supremacist. I don't understand that fucking logic.
The real world is problematic. In Italy, crime gangs don't even mix with italians from different regions lol.
It pisses me off, that every culture in the world is getting erased by this souless genderfluid -non-conforming bullshit where everyone comes off like an American White Liberal from San Francisco. It doesn't matter what race you are, they always come off like a dickless eunuch who all make the same non-funny jokes, and reference nothing but hollywood & popular social media.
Modern UK teenagers are fucking scary. I hadn't been exposed to one in ages. The other day I was shown this army of weird ass non-binary genderless teens, who are way worse than soyboys. At least soyboys are just neckbeard retards who get excited at marvel movies. They seem to consume nothing but gender ethics youtube videos lol. I'm guessing this is the new consumer market they're grooming, I'm assuming american kids look the same. Italian teens are still just retards and whores like when I was growing up.
How the fuck did American society get taken over by some dumbass subculture that used to reside in only the bowels of forums like SomethingAwful? It's even mainstream culture, school education & mainstream childs' media now.
All mainstream western media is written by social engineers and funded by big banks, that's why it doesen't matter if it's utterly unappealing to consumers. Someone else is footing the bill. Things that are organically popular, like Fortnite, are still the same basic shit that was popular in the past, hot guys & girls with fun and colorful action. I'm pretty sure Fortnite is at least partially chinese though. The reason why Overwatch 2 has not come out yet despite having been announced ages ago is probably because they'll get paid and take the time to rework the entire game to be some genderless, ugly ass game to psychologically condition every generation to come that diversity is their strenght, but only if they all look & act the same lmao
That was the main thing that contrasted Saints Row from Grand Theft Auto. In GTA games, they were always just about getting rich. In the GTA games you felt more like a Mercenary or some kind of free lance hood, which wouldn't actually exist in real life since you'd eventually get killed by a Mafia due to how much attention you would draw to yourself from all of that black market money that you're making, which is why GTA4 was the most realistic since that's exactly what Nico does. He works alongside a Mafia.
GTA was always written by nerds, which is why it never felt as real as the original Saints Row. Everything you see in GTA, is basically a crossover between several crime movies. I don't think anyone in the writing team ever knew how actual crime syndicates work.
(The italian mafia in Liberty City for example was based on The Sopranos & The Godfather. Vice City was Scarface, Carlito's Way, so on and so forth.)
I'm not shitting on GTA mind you. I am a movie nerd myself so it always had a funny Smash Bros crossover aspect that I think a lot of gamers really missed out on. Tony Cipriani (get it) even had a whole subplot where his mother ordered a hit on him.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Lol, smart spambot

edit:
now removed
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

"Saints Row" Reboot Shit Hurricane

Post by Rake »

Songs that should've been in a Saint's Row game:

I would've been posting on here sooner if I hadn't spent the holidays and nearly 6 months in jail this year. Well, that'll probably end up being relevant to this thread so I guess it was worth it. :lol:
I didn't even know he played the Suda bullshit. I thought he was just here to talk shit about troons & other such retards. I'd be interested in hearing his opinion about Saints Row reboot coz he actually grew up playing that shit back when it was a full blown gangbanger game.
While I think it would be very funny to continue to derail the NMH thread into something even more offtopic, I am actually interested to discuss this dumpster fire of a game since Jack actually wanted to know what I thought.

Quick comparison to start:

My AMV of Saint's Row 2

"SAINTS ROW" trailer:

ImageImage

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. don't start with that "13 year difference" bullshit. We might be talking over a decade apart, but being a thug hasn't changed since the dawn of time which is what I tried to highlight in my AMV. Saint's Row 2 is by far the most violent (and stylish) of the games with the most thought put into it, the prototype they were working on for 3 (they originally imagined it as a trilogy) looked like it would've played and worked the best (and could've been the coolest too, who knows) so I was very disappointed that 3 was just as mechanically shit as 2, but with all the more interesting elements from 2 replaced with Volition's burgeoning interest in retarded sci-fi/fantasy bullshit and their shift away from crime drama (Also we can only hope whoever was able to cut a chunk out of the budget to hire Sasha Grey at least got to have her sit on their face).

So I'm definitely buying this POS 'cause it'll be funny as fuck to play it co-op and roast it just like it was with 3 and 4 (though this is significantly more retarded than anything from any of them).

But I'm gonna assume Jack wanted to talk more along the lines of the degradation of the series, which I actually know a lot about due to being one of the only people that's played this dumb shit since launch. Let's talk about that.

Saint's Row has always been fucking retarded.
Saints Row is the first installment in the series, having begun development in mid-2003 as a PlayStation 2 title under the name Bling Bling.

But just because it's always been retarded doesn't mean it's always been bad.

I'd made a post about SR2 after replaying it back in 2017 which I'm gonna quote here because I can riff off shit I learned from jail on the actual accuracy of a lot of this shit:
Coming back to it after replaying 3 and 4 a few weeks ago reminds me why I was put off by the later iterations intially. As fun as they are 1 and 2 tried to do something a lot smarter, which was explore the concept of an aging landscape, you rise to power out of the gutter in SR1 and wake up from a coma a few years later in SR2 to find out you've been priced out of the hood. The idea of having a consistent openworld map across multiple games and having the differences in games be what has changed in the city and characters is more forward thinking than making an entirely new map every time. Particularly with 2 exploring the concept of gentrification, my biggest gripe with 3 and 4 is they're so cheap luxury focused, 1 and 2 had some of that but the hideout in SR2 as an example is really creative, an abandoned mission with a basement connecting to a ruined hotel that it was built overtop of:

So with this one, I had a skinhead bunkie at one point who'd told me a story about tunneling out some part of the underside of an overpass (where there were electrical lines they could siphon power from) and they went up there with plasma TVs and a ton of bullshit, hung one of those rope ladders down (straight into a homeless encampment that I figure helped to camouflage it) so this "reclaimed space" HQ shit rings truer than I would've first though.

Another thing I didn't know back when I made this post, Jack have you ever gone to the Seattle Underground Tour? (http://www.undergroundtour.com/) I went to that the first time I'd come to Seattle (tail end of 2019 right before the world imploded) and I learned how the whole fucking city of Seattle has a ghost town under it 'cause they had to raise the whole thing up one level due to the tides changing and almost wrecking everything. So you got all these buildings with basement levels and windows filled with dirt and doors to nowhere- cool as fuck. I'm pretty sure that's gotta be what that's a reference to, 'cause I've never heard of anything like that in California (pretty sure earthquakes would've demolished anything built that way).

We got a couple things going on in this one:
Having you fight back against the gentrified police state your city has become was such a great followup to the original street crime theme, which is the other thing I liked so much about 2, the tone is way more brutal. Your character behaves the same as all the other gang leaders, like a selfish psychopath, which is great because it doesn't try to paint you as a sympathetically evil. It always bothered me that in most crime games whenever you do anything bad it's always because someone's twisting your arm so you're never fully responsible. In SR2 you're just out for your own, you make your own enemies and your own problems, you're never shown to be more righteous than the other criminals, just competition. I read that Volition had originally planned Saint's Row as a trilogy and I wish they'd stuck to that instead of taking all the dumbest shit from 2 and dialing it up for 3 and 4, I don't even think the Saint's Row games are that good but they had the potential to be the Anti-GTA competitor to GTA, SR2 toed the line since it had some pretty weird stuff in it:

First off, racialized gangs. Rockstar did have that a bit in Vice City (https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ ... -community) but Saint's Row was a little more in your face about it. That's another thing that disappointed me with 3 was they turned the gangs into some gay cosplayer shit but they didn't even try to make them interesting. I wouldn't have minded them dialing up the themed characters shit further from 2 (since 2 was a lot more stylized than 1) if they'd just made it cool. There's plenty of examples of "weird crime" (like weird westerns) they could've copied from- Gungrave, killer7, 10,000 Bullets.. I know it's 'cause that's all Jap shit but man, Devil May Cry looks closer to a Sisqó video than Saint's Row does.

Image Image

I never came to Saint's Row for "realism" I actually enjoyed it exactly they way they intended- like a dumbass hip-hop music video. Which, to get back on track, is part of why the theme of gentrification in 2 was actually very clever.

That your old fucked up HQ...

Got a brand new makeover!

That's some real shit y'know? Some "clean up" crew with PMCs tears up the "hood" then turns it into a "memorial for all the lives lost to gang violence.." while they price the actual (former) residents out. Honestly, that's way fucking smarter and more interesting than anything Rockstar ever did in any GTA game. Also, the concept of an aging, changing, consistent landscape across multiple games is more interesting than traveling to different buggy places in each sequel jump (it also would've helped to differentiate Saint's Row from GTA, which I figure maybe birthed that idea).

You see this kind of "hood veneration/tourism" more and more in politics now (from democrats).

So the idea that the "true enemy" in SR2 isn't the gang competitors, but real estate moguls that can afford to hire Blackwater mercs to chop you up is actually surprisingly realistic.

Something too about the hip-hop music video influence, SR1 had probably the most intricate character customization of any game at that time next to maybe Second Life or Star Wars Galaxies. IIRC, each ear had 3 or 4 slots for earrings, each could be a different (and you didn't have to fill every slot) style and different material AND all of that could be different on each ear. You had the option to zip or unzip the side zippers on track pants- on each leg individually AND the ability to have one rolled up AND the ability to wear it sagged or normal.. shit like that is part of what hooked people on the multiplayer, you really didn't have another game giving you detail like that (and it proved that shit like that has been possible for way longer than anybody admits).

People used to grind "Protect tha Pimp" to death on XBL to get the scratch to fuck with their guy. The multiplayer was a truly unique experience, not because of anything Volition intended, but because actual gangbanging retards brought their own politics into the game. In PTP (the only mode anyone really cared about, because it was the hardest due to no respawns) Volition had set the game up in a way we'll never see again- no private servers, no banning, friendly fire on permanently. So you'd start a match, there's a real Crip and a real Blood on your team.. they see each other as the count down ticks, match starts, shotties out both or one are dead, the other team is seeing and hearing this, knowing your team is weaker and changing their strategy because of it- and that's before we get into the voice chat, the webcam shit. Man, I used to troll the fuck out of people on that game and I had gangbangers sending me selfies with AK-47's, sawed offs, telling me they'd track my IP down and come kill my ass. Funniest thing in the fucking world, the online multiplayer for that game was like a living breathing organism.

So I'm talking about all this shit from 1 & 2, the reason is I want to establish how different this series was at one point (partially due to the proximity of Saint's Row to The Punisher, the farther they got away from that the dumber it got, just like the farther Suda's gone away from his mortuary career coloring his work the less interesting it's got) and now I'm going to talk about why. (For anyone interested in understanding these games more I recommend watching these videos in full):

At 21:50:
we have a moment where one of the enemies viciously cracks the neck of one of the other enemies, I think it's not as bad, like one of my main things coming out of Saint's Row 2 was I didn't want the player to be a dick, I felt in Saint's Row 2 especially in the Brotherhood arc for those who remember it the player did some pretty vicious things, and I found myself saying that's not my player.. I'm playing this game to have fun I don't- I don't want to be a jerk

He says this right after he's talking about the "dildo bat" (for fuck's sake) so you really get a lot of insight into what caused the shift towards what they're doing now. Then at 51:48 you get to see their prototype movement mechanics (which I believe he references a few times in the video) using parkour and sliding systems which show they actually had intention to mechanically advance 3 and trying to let you do the shit you did in cut scenes in SR2 in the actual game. I don't believe it was necessarily their fault that had to be dropped, but it sucks to see they had to can a way better idea.

Okay, let's talk about the shitheap that is SAINTS ROW now that I've got all that out of the way.

So first off there is shit in it I like (at least from the minimal amount of stuff they've released since before they got shit talked into silence, it's gonna be a minute before they come back now 'cause they might actually be changing shit). The South West city design is the best of any Saint's Row game, can't believe I can say something that overwhelmingly positive about this thing. Jack had pointed out on the old forum that Saint's Row was a SoCal cholo thing, which is true, it has a very "West Coast" feeling to it- so I think moving it to the southwest is a lot more interesting than their kind of "nowhere" cities like Stillwater (although I think the SR1 and 2 especially, maps do have a lot of personality). I'm of the opinion that all design in fiction is character design, a good example would be Silent Hill where the town is the biggest (and most popular) character in any of the games, it's really the town you want to see more of with your character acting as a vehicle to allow for that. So to their credit in this, you have this kind of Route 66 roadside Americana shit, you've got Googie signs and buildings, the retro Vegas casinos, the Sinclair/fiberglass dinosaurs.. they're referencing a lot of real shit and trying to make a place that is "somewhere" as well as a place that's interesting, and the western tone always blends well with crime.

Let's talk about character design again:

When I read through comments n' shit about this game obviously the big thing everyone was talking about was how faggy these characters look (and that they look like they're from Watch Dogs or Fortnite) and while that's factually correct, I do want to point out that they look completely realistic. I see people that look exactly like this EVERY day. That doesn't make it good, but technically Volition is doing the same thing they've done with each game, which is just base it on what they see in everyday life, ours now just happens to be totally fucking gay.

The character designs in Saint's Row basically looked like people I saw on the street in LA, just in 2006 rather than 2021. So they haven't changed their method at all.

But, I'm gonna take a hard contrarian stance on Saint's Row characters. I think the original had the best "crew":

Reason being, your gang changes in every fucking game. 2 has the best interactions with the other gang members (due to your character being a psychopath and vocal) but since the only character who makes it through all 4 games (discounting the player, but the player behaves differently between 1, 2 and 3 and only acts the same from 3-4) is Gat, I don't really understand what the fuck people are talking about saying they miss "The Saint's". Even 3-4, half the fucking cast from 3 gets blown up (funny) in 4, Shaudi stays from 2 but they retcon her personality (although her going from hippie to uptight bitch is pretty accurate of that type of white woman). The original is the only one where your crew is more fleshed out, you're doing more stuff with them, and the dynamic has more depth since there's a bunch of double crossing going on behind the scenes of what you're doing.

But looking at the reboot trailer shit like.. "Get the fuck away from my friends!"

What I really don't get: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents_of_Mayhem
The disappointing sales numbers of the game led to cost reductions at Volition in September 2017, reportedly resulting in layoffs of over 30 people at the studio, which previously had around 200 employees.
Everybody thought this shit looked gay as fuck, it caused them structural damage to their studio and they said:
"MAKE IT GAYER"
I gotta assume these cocksleeves just live totally insulated lives where they feel like C-list celebrities because they get to say they're "game designers" at bars n' shit.

Well I can't wait for them to post another update, I smashed that MF bell button on their channel so I can get notified as soon as there's a new shitstorm.
ImageImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: "Saints Row" Reboot Shit Hurricane

Post by Iwazaru »

Gonna merge with viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: "Saints Row" Reboot Shit Hurricane

Post by Jack »

Rake wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:05 pm I would've been posting on here sooner if I hadn't spent the holidays and nearly 6 months in jail this year. Well, that'll probably end up being relevant to this thread so I guess it was worth it. :lol:
What you do? Trespass on Capitol hill during jan 6? LOL! Seriously for such a 'crime of the century' why is it that nearly anyone who actually did get convicted over it, have only gotten 6 months of jail time? Not even prison, just jail. USA, larping as always like a bunch of pussies. Meanwhile the Taliban & Burma have real ass revolts against the Cuckstablishment, but people try to compare that to Orangeman's limpdik pussy ass revolt.
Duterte's daughter who is a mayor, fucking punched a cop in the fucking face for trying to illegally impose a corona lockdown yet Amerilards just take it up the ass by their own government and beg for more lockdowns & booster shots while larpin bout "Muh guns!" over & over but doing fucking nothing. In any normal country, the politicians at capitol hill would be dead by now. Not that it matters coz all politicians are deemed as expendable by the Establishment and will be replaced by another group of Corporate-Approved retards.

I honestly don't have much in common with modern Americans. When I was at Jury duty last week (which would've gave you 6 months of jail time if you refuse to attend.), the only group of people who came off like dissidents (aside for myself of course.) were Hood-style Blacks with the Black women being the most openly confrontational on how fucking retarded the USA government is.
Normal African Americans who dressed well & look like Information tech rejects were just as pussy as the other Whites, Asians & even the fucking Hispanics/Latins. Evne the ghettoized Latins were pussies.
I was very disappointed that 3 was just as mechanically shit as 2, but with all the more interesting elements from 2 replaced with Volition's burgeoning interest in retarded sci-fi/fantasy bullshit and their shift away from crime drama (Also we can only hope whoever was able to cut a chunk out of the budget to hire Sasha Grey at least got to have her sit on their face).
3 had much better shooting, but everything was so corporatized & gay that I thought that was the joke, but it actually wasn't lol. SR3 was being gay & nerdy on purpose! What I liked about SR2 is how plain fucking evil the main character is. He's no hero at all. He's more like real life, where there are no heroes. Just people who have a better marketing (propaganda) team than you. Sasha was from the best era of Amerlard porn. I always liked Ricki White's stuff.
So I'm definitely buying this POS 'cause it'll be funny as fuck to play it co-op and roast it just like it was with 3 and 4 (though this is significantly more retarded than anything from any of them).
4 had a more retarded concept but at least your crew still looked liked gangsters.
Why buy this pos? Don't add to the sales. Buy it when it's priced down at least or used. I have zero interest in the game, but it's yet another in a long line of classic game series where I completly lost interest in it due to how faggy & gay it got. Similar to my reaction to God of War & Resident Evil. Those two used to be some of my fave game series. I still like RE4-6 & Rev 1 though. I just played the Switch version RE4 a few days ago, and I was shocked by how intense & suspenseful that game's combat still is, when you're only at the 2nd stage and meet the Blackmarket shop dude for the first time.

I thought that horde battle was way more intense than anything from a Monster Hunter game coz despite what internet & Reddit/Cuckchan would have you believe, you still feel like just an ordinary human in RE4-6. Yes even 6, spec ops uses wrestling & grappling moves in real life. Just coz gamers are a bunch of fatasses doesn't mean that knowing how to do a fucking armbar or bulldog is 'suddenly becoming a superhero',
Monster hunter is where it feels like you're a super hero. You take down Godzilla sized monsters with only a fuckin toothpick in those games.
Meanwhile in RE4 I have to kick down ladders & shit, and constantly run away to reposition my aim. In RE6 I have to constantly dodge & evasive maneuver. In MH games? I just run right up to the monster and start slashing it then roll out of the way once it starts its pattern. MH Rise did feel intense when I was a gunner though, but gunning at any rank above HR4 is a waste of time when you can just walk up to them and spam wirebug moves with a melee weapon.
Coming back to it after replaying 3 and 4 a few weeks ago reminds me why I was put off by the later iterations intially. As fun as they are 1 and 2 tried to do something a lot smarter, which was explore the concept of an aging landscape, you rise to power out of the gutter in SR1 and wake up from a coma a few years later in SR2 to find out you've been priced out of the hood. The idea of having a consistent openworld map across multiple games and having the differences in games be what has changed in the city and characters is more forward thinking than making an entirely new map every time. Particularly with 2 exploring the concept of gentrification, my biggest gripe with 3 and 4 is they're so cheap luxury focused, 1 and 2 had some of that but the hideout in SR2 as an example is really creative, an abandoned mission with a basement connecting to a ruined hotel that it was built overtop of:
Which is ironic coz Saints Row reboot is gentrified. I can't stand that the Saints reboot characters are just a bunch of college kids who formed a gang to pay off their college loan debts. WTF even is that shit? Wouldn't the feds just steal all of your shit after they realize that you paid for your debts through blood money?
That's my entire problem with Saints Reboot, zero research has went into that game.
It seems to be a common problem that most oldschool Saints fans have with the reboot,

Saints reboot is nothing but stereotypes & stupid cliches when the classic Saints games were the opposite of that. Even in OG Saints, Gat tells you straight up that it doesn't look like he has a big dick but he does, AYY LMAO!

Apparently, Saints Row mods will put you into a shadowbanned group called Donnie or Trump if you so much as say anything negative about the Reboot or say anything positive about Saints Row 1 & 2.

The fuck is this shit mang? Why does everything have to be political with Amerilards? You can't even forego the vaccine in favor of your natural immunity without Americans calling natural immunity a donnie conspiracy theory even though that fat fuck advocates for the vaccines and the vaccines were originally his vaccine.

Another thing I didn't know back when I made this post, Jack have you ever gone to the Seattle Underground Tour? (http://www.undergroundtour.com/) I went to that the first time I'd come to Seattle (tail end of 2019 right before the world imploded) and I learned how the whole fucking city of Seattle has a ghost town under it 'cause they had to raise the whole thing up one level due to the tides changing and almost wrecking everything. So you got all these buildings with basement levels and windows filled with dirt and doors to nowhere- cool as fuck. I'm pretty sure that's gotta be what that's a reference to, 'cause I've never heard of anything like that in California (pretty sure earthquakes would've demolished anything built that way).
Nope. I don't interact with Americans at all really. It's weird I've been living in this bizarro SJW land since 2006 or whatever but I still feel like a foreigner. Meanwhile I was only in Vegas for like 2-4 years but I still feel like a natural resident of Vegas. I'm still somewhat known in Vegas, whereas nobody knows me here in shitty ass King County. (I was known & becoming popular among the locales back in late 2012-2014 then I got CANCELLED, and I've been keeping it on the downlow ever since LOL! Fuck the USA sucks) I've also been to most places in Vegas whereas in WA state, I rarely interact with anyone who isn't Asian lol.
This is mainly due to how I really fucking hate Lefty Americans and that's all there are from what I've seen in WA.
I can speak freely when amongst Asians (Actual asians, not American Asians who are just as gay as everyone else.), but I have to watch what I say around White, Black & even Mexican people. Up north Mexicans are nearly nothing but illegals, and they act as if entering illegally is normal. Fuck yeah I'd deport them all. Get the fuck out of here loser and bring your obese White wife too! She's Mexican now, lol!

I've heard that there's plenty of right wingers in WA, but those I've met prolly assumed I was left wing anyway lol. (I don't get along with right wingers at all, coz I actually look cool. Up North American Right wingers look nerdy as fuck mang.)
Antifa is actually nicer to me than most of the groups here in the North. I hate to admit it, but Pantifa treats me like family. (All the while I'm laughing at their politics of systematic oppression.) They wouldn't be nice if they knew who I was though. They fucking shot a huge Samoan a couple blocks from where I live just coz he voted for Trump. Which is fucking hilarious to me, coz I consider Trumpy as a Lefty, and possibly the most soft righty you could've ever gotten.
It's crazy, up north you see the Pantifa everywhere. They even crowd around in the fucking highway still protesting about Trump ayy lmao! Dude the gas was like only 1 dollar under Trump. Mothafucking $3.75 and going up under Biden. Fucking College educated morons.
We got a couple things going on in this one:
Having you fight back against the gentrified police state your city has become was such a great followup to the original street crime theme, which is the other thing I liked so much about 2, the tone is way more brutal. Your character behaves the same as all the other gang leaders, like a selfish psychopath, which is great because it doesn't try to paint you as a sympathetically evil. It always bothered me that in most crime games whenever you do anything bad it's always because someone's twisting your arm so you're never fully responsible. In SR2 you're just out for your own, you make your own enemies and your own problems, you're never shown to be more righteous than the other criminals, just competition. I read that Volition had originally planned Saint's Row as a trilogy and I wish they'd stuck to that instead of taking all the dumbest shit from 2 and dialing it up for 3 and 4, I don't even think the Saint's Row games are that good but they had the potential to be the Anti-GTA competitor to GTA, SR2 toed the line since it had some pretty weird stuff in it:
I agree. I never thought of Sainrs row as good games. I just miss crime games and it's such a blow to find out that Sainrs Row reboot went completely nerdy. Who the fuck does this shit appeal to aside for aging Millennials trying to appeal to younger Millenials? LOL! I think Zoomers are gay as fuck, but I'm actually intrigued by some ZoomZoom culture like that whole E-girl thing, where they're like an even more violent version of an Emo, mixed with an Animu weeb. Their entire identity is fake, but it's interesting to me coz they look way more punk than 90s kids, and look almost as dissident as 80s kids. Granted ZoomZooms are dumb as fuck and rebel against the shit that Corporations tell them to rebel against, but at least they have a cool image that would make for some cool vidya gaems.

Unlike with Core Millnnnials & younger Millenials who look extremely fucking nerdy and are proud of it.
First off, racialized gangs. Rockstar did have that a bit in Vice City (https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ ... -community) but Saint's Row was a little more in your face about it. That's another thing that disappointed me with 3 was they turned the gangs into some gay cosplayer shit but they didn't even try to make them interesting. I wouldn't have minded them dialing up the themed characters shit further from 2 (since 2 was a lot more stylized than 1) if they'd just made it cool. There's plenty of examples of "weird crime" (like weird westerns) they could've copied from- Gungrave, killer7, 10,000 Bullets.. I know it's 'cause that's all Jap shit but man, Devil May Cry looks closer to a Sisqó video than Saint's Row does.

Image Image
Saints Reboot is even worse. All it is, is dumb cosplayer shit with the generic Texan Oil Barons as a gang, another gang filled with bodybuilder sterotypes, and some weird ass Antifa/Hacker shit. Where's the real OGs at? I can't play this shit. It's why I moved on over to games like Rogue Company which has some stylization but it's still fairly realistic. I like how they have 3 different Jap characters but two of them look like slanty eyed Americans and one of them just looks like a White girl, mimicking how it is in real life Japan. RC also has full blown Dirty South Blacks which I don't think I've ever seen much of, outside of RC.

Most Blacks in video games just ape corny New York gangbangers or the even cornier West Coast variant. Dirty South I like coz they're goofy as fuck on purpose, rather than being goofy as a result of trying too hard.

This shit looks way closer to what Saints Row was, slightly over the top but still street.

Ironically SR3 had the most gangsta trailer of all time. Too bad the actual game was fucking nerd shit.

SR3 was when I took notice of SR & it's precisely due to that badass trailer with the Kaney West music.
I did buy the Saints Row 1 & 2 double pack so I actually did play SR1 first but that was way back in 2011 before SR3 dropped. I actually preferred SR1 over SR2. Although the story was definitely at its best during SR2.
I felt that SR1 had way more gangstaish music, and the actual gameplay came off like gangland operations for control of territory & distribution. SR2 had way too much goofy mission & side games that I ignored. (I like the Zombie video game though, lol.) Too bad the goofy shit from SR2 is what Saints Row's entire identity eventually became. Who knows why when every Saints game ever since has sold like shit. SR3 was the best selling sure, but I'm damn certain it's coz SR3 was advertised as a gangsta game, not some looney toons bullshit!

People used to grind "Protect tha Pimp" to death on XBL to get the scratch to fuck with their guy. The multiplayer was a truly unique experience, not because of anything Volition intended, but because actual gangbanging retards brought their own politics into the game. In PTP (the only mode anyone really cared about, because it was the hardest due to no respawns) Volition had set the game up in a way we'll never see again- no private servers, no banning, friendly fire on permanently. So you'd start a match, there's a real Crip and a real Blood on your team.. they see each other as the count down ticks, match starts, shotties out both or one are dead, the other team is seeing and hearing this, knowing your team is weaker and changing their strategy because of it- and that's before we get into the voice chat, the webcam shit. Man, I used to troll the fuck out of people on that game and I had gangbangers sending me selfies with AK-47's, sawed offs, telling me they'd track my IP down and come kill my ass. Funniest thing in the fucking world, the online multiplayer for that game was like a living breathing organism.
All of that shit was the only thing that I ever enjoyed about PS4, the online.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14
PS4 online felt as though we were a bunch of Mad Max tribes traveling from game to game just to troll the shit out of people & start fights lol.
You could even send voice mail threats to people and it was funny as fuck. I heard that Soyny has censored & banned all of that behavior now. Glad I left back in 2019. Can't wait to play World War Z again on Switch coz that was the game I was playing the day I traded in muh PS4 that I barely kept for 1 year & a half coz PS4 games is SHITTTTT!
I hated PS4's games. Funny how the Switch is the opposite where I practically ignore Nintendo's shitty online but I like their games.
So I'm talking about all this shit from 1 & 2, the reason is I want to establish how different this series was at one point (partially due to the proximity of Saint's Row to The Punisher, the farther they got away from that the dumber it got, just like the farther Suda's gone away from his mortuary career coloring his work the less interesting it's got) and now I'm going to talk about why. (For anyone interested in understanding these games more I recommend watching these videos in full):
FUck PS2 Punisher was brutal. Not only could you brutally execute motherfuckers. You could actually shoot limbs off and they start crying to death, unless you shot their head off. Now everything is pussified. I still remember how badass & extremely gory Call of Duty World at War was, now when you see the new COD WW2 coming out this year, everyone looks like a fat black Lesbian. Actually why is nearly everyone a woman or Black? It's like Americans have forgotten their history, they were actually way more racist than the Nazis were.
Yeah I'm sure a Rainbow Army was American WW2 history. THere's also no gore. About the only modern game with actual real time gore is Wanted Dead

, and that's coz it's made by og Team Ninja fags who left with Itagaki over a decade ago.

Rogue Company itself is Devil's Third done right. Wanted Dead also looks to be another attempt at Devil's Third. I hope they get it right this time. Not that I'm buyin git. I would if it's on Swithc but it obviously won't be.

Let's talk about character design again:

When I read through comments n' shit about this game obviously the big thing everyone was talking about was how faggy these characters look (and that they look like they're from Watch Dogs or Fortnite) and while that's factually correct, I do want to point out that they look completely realistic. I see people that look exactly like this EVERY day. That doesn't make it good, but technically Volition is doing the same thing they've done with each game, which is just base it on what they see in everyday life, ours now just happens to be totally fucking gay.

The character designs in Saint's Row basically looked like people I saw on the street in LA, just in 2006 rather than 2021. So they haven't changed their method at all.
OG Saints was based off of Fast & Furious, a movie franchise that is full blown capeshit now, but at leas tthey still kept their street roots. Dom still looks like an Italian gangbanger, even down to the cross he always wears.

Saints Reboot characters don't look anything like gangsters.
Which is what they're supposed to be. I highly doubt that LA hoods look that gay, coz looking cool or scary is a part of gangster culture. It's how you establish respect when you're starting out. The Saints Row reboot crew would be killed on the first day, the dudes anyway. The Latina might survive if she drops the strong wahmen dyke act.
Faggots like these goofy oversocialized nerds have always existed, inside of toilets, trashcans & lockers, where they belong!
Modern USA is just so fucking gay, that they now celebrate the geek-chic pleb coz Americans are way too oversocilaized and are completely out of touch with reality now.
Look at how Americans handled The Taliban, they called the Taliban right wing incels, as if that matters to the Taliban. The Taliban aren't a corporate-made institution, they were a natural revolt which occurred due to Foreign (USSR & American) political meddling on their worthless pieces of rock that they call home.

Americans can't understand this shit though. The only thing they know how to do is repeat corporate marketer slogans, disguised as politics.

But, I'm gonna take a hard contrarian stance on Saint's Row characters. I think the original had the best "crew":

How is that contrarian? They're the most gangsta lol. Like fuck you got the Corporate Wannabe Mafiaso Suge Knight influence. You have the Cartels influence, and well you have some corny ass Westcoast style Street racers but they're accurate as fuck though, coz that's exactly how ricers come off. Like a bunch of out of touch spoiled rich fucks trying to be street, and people only put up with them coz they have money. KInda sounds like Snoop Dogg AYY LMAO!
Reason being, your gang changes in every fucking game. 2 has the best interactions with the other gang members (due to your character being a psychopath and vocal) but since the only character who makes it through all 4 games (discounting the player, but the player behaves differently between 1, 2 and 3 and only acts the same from 3-4) is Gat, I don't really understand what the fuck people are talking about saying they miss "The Saint's". Even 3-4, half the fucking cast from 3 gets blown up (funny) in 4 Shaudi stays from 2 but they retcon her personality (although her going from hippie to uptight bitch is pretty accurate of that type of white woman).
Although your crew was completely different in SR2, it still felt the same coz you were still fighting for power, trying to reestablish your crime empire by any means necessary. It felt like the same world coz Dex & other power players were working behind the scenes. Even the surviving feds from SR1 still tried to indirectly help out your crew in SR2.

Sr2 was most peoples' first SR so those people grew up with Pierce & Shaundi. Pierce was always a fucking weakass poser (who'd most likely die first.) so it was funny as fuck that he became a full blown shill in SR3. You're right on every single point about Shaundi, so I never had an issue with her becoming more of a Hood bitch. If she existed in 2021 she'd be a full blown SJW right now, like nearly every hot white bitch from the 2000s who used to be cool.
The original is the only one where your crew is more fleshed out, you're doing more stuff with them, and the dynamic has more depth since there's a bunch of double crossing going on behind the scenes of what you're doing.
It doesn't help that half of your crew are feds lol. That's just like real life though. Back in the 80s & 90s, that American gangsta shit were pure blown CIA creations to get hard drugs transported through the streets via the African American street gangs. It's why there was such a Eastcoast vs Westcoast imaginary war going on during the 90s, coz right around that time, the Bloods & the Crips had a truce & a ceasefire so the American government does what it always does, & interfered just to push more product to rich White surburban kids.

Is it any wonder that this gangsta shit culture died out in the mainstream (only to be replaced with rap that talks about how many hoes they have lol.) right around the time that the Mexican Cartels started making some big dik moves in the USA around the late 90s? The feds just moved on to cooperating with them rather than using African American gangbangers as proxies. That's what I liked about OG Saints Row though, the politics was goddamn real. None of this fake ass shit. I beat Saints row 3 about 4 times, and I still don't fucking know what the plot is about, lol. Shit just happens at random.

Well I can't wait for them to post another update, I smashed that MF bell button on their channel so I can get notified as soon as there's a new shitstorm.
They just released a new Saints Reboot vid yesterday. It's still gay as shit. You can find it yourself.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Rake
MPD-Psycho

Post by Rake »

Originally my post was it's own thread (Qish merged it here), because I didn't know there was a SAINTS ROW thread already (I looked but I guess I didn't see it), Xed had just sent me the bit of you asking what I thought on Telegram. So I wrote that post with as a thread opener. Since that isn't the case now, I'm going to reply to the OP as well as to your response to my (now reply) post Jack, to kind of merge the conversation.
ImageImageImage
Rake
MPD-Psycho

Post by Rake »

This is a fact of life, I can attest to this from jail. In the jail (and prison I would assume, but I haven't been to prison) system you are obligated to "pick a side", now technically a lot of these sides don't make any fucking sense like Jews go with whites (they are white) which ends up putting them in with nazi gangbangers LOL, Armenians aren't white but "Middle Easterners" get grouped with whites. If you're "mixed race" enough that nobody can tell what you are, you probably go with Mexicans who are grouped with whites.

Which also, to be clear, this isn't just what the inmates think, you are put in separate holding tanks when you go to court or are moved around. Though what's funny is, you can voluntarily choose to be another race, so if you're white and you say you're black, they'll put you with the blacks, there was a white methhead named "Hollywood" I met who did this. The actual split is "Mexicans & Whites, Brothers & Others" because there isn't a high enough Asian population to warrant them getting their own name, and really it's not even "Mexicans & Whites" it's whites under Mexicans because (in LA) the jail is like 80% Mexicans.

Though as far as I can tell, the whole racial division system actually existed to keep blacks away from everyone, I'm not shitting on blacks for the record but man everybody in jail sure did. Everybody in there is so fucking racist, but it's confusing as fuck because they're really just liberals. Every single person I talked to believed the republican party is run by the KKK which is why Trump was elected. They'd tell me that, talk about "white supremacy ruining the country" then tell me how "niggers aren't human" then tell me I was more insane than them because I thought Trump was funny (and wasn't single handedly destroying the country).

I watched the January 6th "Riots" in jail and I remember the black pod rep (who was a communist and a Crip) talking about how "fascists were taking over the country" and "if BLM did that they'd be gunning them down with machineguns", right like when niggers torched half the country in 2020 and every major brand was in full support of it and there were bailouts from democrat slush funds and Hollywood celebrities.
(To explain the contradiction from what I said earlier, there's two areas of the jail that are multi-racial which is HOH/Yellows and "baby blues" which is the gay dorm on the roof, I was brought into HOH then declassed (security level) to yellows which functions as a psyche ward where you're force fed experimental pharmaceutics to make you docile and pump the jails budget with big phrama contracts.)

I swear to God there might not be a more confused group of people than Americans. But I guess that's just on account of how radioactive our propaganda is, #1 in the world baby!
Most goons went into Silicon Valley (the real leaders of the DNC) or directly into the intelligence agencies, due to them all being oldschool computer geeks and having deep connections to the people that built the internet more or less.

Something important to remember with goons, they existed outside of SomethingAwful as well. There was a great poster (now banned) from Twitter who described goons as "eternal moderators" against channers (also described as a caste, not literally) who were the creative/destructive force of the internet. When you start to consider the types of fags on the internet as castes and realize someone can be a "goon" without even knowing what SomethingAwful is I think the world we live in makes a lot more sense.

Did you know Cliffy B is a former goon?

Cliffy B? More like Cliffy Based, am I right or am I right?

LOL :lol:

I'd get you more dirt, but whenever people talk about it that shit gets pulled pretty quick.

(https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/i ... ls-panties)

REMEMBER, if you think you've spotted a Glowie.. follow the words of Terry A. Davis:
Well anyway the point I wanted to bring up is that Streets of Fire is a rated PG movie, yet it had full frontal female nudity, you saw naked nipples and the stripper was wearing a thong but it was only Rated PG.
Meanwhile when you try that with Western media these days, it immediately gets censored coz it offends Feminazis & Trannies. Like who fucking cares? They don't fucking buy the games anyway.

Problem is, the "Get Woke Go Broke" is bullshit, it actually has shit to do with money. It's an OP. That's why it never ends up mattering when these people eat shit finnancially. 'Cause you might notice if something has fag sex in it, or whatever kind of tranny bullshit, none of that is really considered "sexual" (now it's considered wholesome, which is a red flag term) because it isn't meant to be sexual, it's meant to be manipulative. I'm younger than you and even when I was growing up it was standard to have hot women in children's media.

This is from 1998, I watched this on TV when I was a little kid. PowerPuff Girls was even meant to be a somewhat feminist show, where the central theme was about women being able to be "tough" and they still had bitches acting like real women, dressing like strippers and beating the fuck out of each other (just like real life).

This was 2004, I'm pretty sure I saw this in theaters as a kid too.

While I do think it's kind of bad to have overt sexual shit in children's media (because it mostly conditions them for porn consumption) at the very least, none of this shit was making people gay.
I'm as crazy as Gat, but the main character of Saints Row 1 & 2, he/she is full blown fucking monster. I do have a personality similar to Gat though, and I'd prob serve under someone as psychopathic as the main character, if I viewed them as The Strong & staying on the side of Truth. So I obviously would've rejected or insult them for being a bunch of fakeass faggots like Gat did in Saints Row 3.
Y'know when I went to get those pictures of the church for my post I looked through the other pictures from the Saint's Row wikia:

And this picture of Gat's "office" really does look like something you would do.
deadtolove
20 hours ago (edited)
@tiamod Saints Row has ALWAYS been woke. ALWAYS. The entire cast was diversity in practice. Black folks, Asian, and Caucasian folks all represented and not a one in a token manor. The games let you change your gender, and then afterwards all NPC's would refer to you in the correct gender pronouns. The fourth game let you have sex with both men and women, or a death robot. I mean for real how much more woke can you get than that? I could go on with more examples, but I don't think it matters because you all seem to not being paying attention to what's right in front of you anyways.
These types of people are such faggots, that's like saying killer7 is woke because it has a multi-ethnic cast. Which it doesn't, it makes it a realistic portrayal of America. But these vampire faggots will never miss an opportunity to continue the mindrape of saying "things have always been this way.. you just weren't paying attention!". This guy's also retarded, because he misses the opportunity to even make his own point. If you wanted to argue they've always been "woke" that would actually start at 2 not 1. You can't play as a woman in 1, but in 2 they didn't give you a male/female binary option, they gave you a "gender slider" but the thing with that is I'm pretty sure they did that to be disgusting since they knew people liked making freaks with the character creator (all my friends I made through SR1 loved making retarded characters like fucked up Santa or Ronald McDonald so when they teamkilled people and stunted on them they got even more pissed off), though now they'd probably lie and say it was always meant to be inclusive.
WTH is that argument? Gangsta life is more relevant right now due to the crap economy than when Saints Row 2, 3 & 4 were originally released. What actual gangsta from the 2000s even looked like Johnny Gat? That dude was more of a pastiche of Yakuza & 90s era street thugs.
When GTA V lampooned gangsta shit, it was an accurate commentary on how dead the culture was by the early 2010s. We're in the 2020s though, crime has fucking skyrocketed since the turn of the decade! GANGS ARE BACK! THEY'RE NOT A THING OF THE PAST! THE REAL WORLD IS NOT TWITTER, TIKTOK & REDDIT!!

This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about. Why is this culture considered outdated and unneeded,
That shit's an OP. I've said the exact same thing to people, but I've been saying it forever. I noticed that a little while after Obama was elected crime fiction fucking CRASHED, disappeared like it never happened. Now, granted, there's a couple reasons for that. The Sopranos from '99 to '07 drove a tremendous level of cultural power, shit like GTA, Gungrave, Saint's Row, killer7- basically any crime game (and especially anything with a mafia/men in suits theme like Gungrave or killer7) was tangentially inspired by The Sopranos (and Reservoir Dogs). GTA4 was clearly meant to be a Sopranos game, but Rockstar didn't want to get called out on it so they make it Eastern European focused with Italians playing a minor role as to not be accused of just ripping off Sopranos.

And I know Breaking Bad was '08 - '13, but it started in the '00s when people were obsessed with crime (and horror), but there was a huge cultural shift away from the '90s - '00s Reservoir Dogs/Sopranos kind of thing being extremely popular and into this Eternal 2010's college geek aesthetic we've still yet to escape from the Obama admin (which is what SAINTS ROW is, they all look like DNC interns).
In 2020s, the people who role play as rich out of touch trust fund kids are labeled as the punks & rebels. THe fuck is that shit?
It comes from a couple things (Instagram/mobile internet culture promoting "influencer" eternal vacation lifestyles is another), there's a few people who've talked about the concept of the "Democrat Hick", you're one of them. (This is a good write up about that but they're focused on Chapo: https://jacobitemag.com/2017/05/26/chap ... r-be-edgy/) In the 2000's people associated being rich with being republican so it was considered distasteful, now that the republican party has been completely obliterated (although everyone insists this isn't the case) rich = "like my favorite ethical celeb". So "being rich" is seen as "counter cultural":

What I wouldn't give to be able to skin this faggot alive, I'll show them real "fashion" when I **** the Met gala wearing some socialist as a skinsuit! :lol: This is what people think "counter culture" means, 929.1K Followers (even with whatever percentage of that is fake, faggots like this do have real influence despite being completely manufactured):

"Counter culture" just means bourgeois, because the bourgeois are the only people allowed to be "counter cultural". The problem is these institutions are pumped up by low IQ hicks, I deal with this all the time in LA. I run into midwestern rejects (like what that Jacobite article talks about) that moved here because they dreamed of being part of "high society" which to them is what they see on TV, being a democrat celeb/politician/"activist". These morons will work tirelessly to overcompensate for coming from "a bad place", these are the types of people who hang trans pride flags on their houses (usually bought with family money from their parents farms, oil refineries, etc- unless they're true hicks with nothing but those usually can't afford to move to LA let alone to afford to live here). People place the blame on Californians (and don't get me wrong, I hate people here) but it's inaccurate, people will talk about "California transplants" ruining citites, this is true, but you must follow their "genealogy" further back as most of these people were not BORN here. My whole family on every side are all democrat hicks, because they all come from the north and moved down here so they could think better of themselves. So it's no surprise I don't get along with any of them, because since I was born here they accomplished their goal of "not being hicks" through me, but that resulted in me not inheriting their hick opinions like wanting to cut my dick off or vote against my own self interest.
ImageImageImage
Rake
MPD-Psycho

Post by Rake »

What you do? Trespass on Capitol hill during jan 6?
No, I'd never volunteer for a watchlist with a honeypot like that. Though me and my friend had contemplated joining antifa since it's like having a license to act like a GTA character IRL, open carry guns, blow up cop cars- and you never get in trouble for any of it! Anyway, I got into a fight with someone from my family and pulled a shotgun on them.
Seriously for such a 'crime of the century' why is it that nearly anyone who actually did get convicted over it, have only gotten 6 months of jail time? Not even prison, just jail. USA, larping as always like a bunch of pussies. Meanwhile the Taliban & Burma have real ass revolts against the Cuckstablishment, but people try to compare that to Orangeman's limpdik pussy ass revolt.
Those people are retards but none of them should get any jail time, the election was rigged and people should flip out. But you're right, it wasn't a "riot" (even though people are already saying it's worse than 9/11) but they didn't charge any of the niggers and antifa who spent all of last year torching the country. It's because "rioting" is ultimately built into America, it doesn't count, it's a rubber country designed to have that happen periodically and to be able to ignore it. Even all the 2020 riots, they're nowhere near as scary or intense as the LA Riots, which is just 'cause people are bigger pussies now.
Duterte's daughter who is a mayor, fucking punched a cop in the fucking face for trying to illegally impose a corona lockdown yet Amerilards just take it up the ass by their own government and beg for more lockdowns & booster shots while larpin bout "Muh guns!" over & over but doing fucking nothing.
There was a great post on Twitter (I'm sure deleted by now, so I'm not even gonna try to find it) where this guy was saying how American gun fetishism comes from the fact that you're completely disallowed to have a nationalist identity in America because it's inherently considered to be nazism (I'm sure you've seen that happening with Nicki Minaj recently) and because of that Americans default to hoarding guns because it's the closest thing to "patriotism" they can still access.
In any normal country, the politicians at capitol hill would be dead by now. Not that it matters coz all politicians are deemed as expendable by the Establishment and will be replaced by another group of Corporate-Approved retards.
I honestly don't have much in common with modern Americans. When I was at Jury duty last week (which would've gave you 6 months of jail time if you refuse to attend.), the only group of people who came off like dissidents (aside for myself of course.) were Hood-style Blacks with the Black women being the most openly confrontational on how fucking retarded the USA government is.
Normal African Americans who dressed well & look like Information tech rejects were just as pussy as the other Whites, Asians & even the fucking Hispanics/Latins. Evne the ghettoized Latins were pussies.
That's because of the split between "the old world" (pre-Obama) and the Eternal 2010's. You're from "the old world" which is where all the bad things happened. In the Eternal 2010's you're supposed to be a faggot eunuch that eats shit on command.
3 had much better shooting,
Did you think 3's was better? I think you might be right, but I barely noticed. 4 was the only one where I noticed because they made significant improvements (like fixing an animation bug from fucking SR1 where if you interrupt a single frame of the reload animation you reset the entire reload) which is part of why I actually like 4 more than 3, just because it works better (my ranking is Protect Tha Pimp > SR2 co-op > SR1/SR2 story tied > SR4 co-op > SR3 co-op).
but everything was so corporatized & gay that I thought that was the joke, but it actually wasn't lol. SR3 was being gay & nerdy on purpose! What I liked about SR2 is how plain fucking evil the main character is. He's no hero at all. He's more like real life, where there are no heroes. Just people who have a better marketing (propaganda) team than you.
Yeah, 3 has a few things here and there in it that I like (I like the opening robbery setpiece) but it's too cartoony. Exactly like you said, SR2 is a game where your character actually behaves like what you're doing in the game- like a solipsistic monster. I thought that was refreshing coming from GTA and a lot of games where there's always an angle that your character is a victim who "has to do bad things to survive" rather than being a terrible fucking person that just revels in destruction and insanity.

Not that there aren't moral criminals (I met plenty of those in jail) most of my best friends in there were 187's one of which was a Canoga Park assassin (or at least I think he was 'cause of how many fucking people he'd killed, he didn't even have a bail due to the severity of it) and he was a really nice guy. He used to pray to Santa Muerte for me because I have a lot of medical issues and I had to keep going to the hospital (LOL, I kind of wish he hadn't been praying to the fucking grim reaper for me but the thought was nice so I appreciate that) but some of the people I met in there didn't even have to the capacity to understand they did anything wrong. However, the real criminals hated people like that because they viewed them (correctly) as liabilities, that since they couldn't really take responsibility for anything they'd ultimately end up fucking them over, so if you showed that too much you'd usually get your fucking head kicked in.
Sasha was from the best era of Amerlard porn. I always liked Ricki White's stuff.
I've never heard of Ricki (she looks like your type), I only know Sasha because of how overwhelmingly popular she was, not that I never beat off to her (LOL) I just usually can't keep track of any of the bitches in porn for more than a week, I'll go look through all their shit then forget they exist.
Why buy this pos? Don't add to the sales. Buy it when it's priced down at least or used.
I understand your argument (don't support shit you hate), but this game is either going to be forced to succeed or not. I don't believe the sales figures will actually decide whether we get 3 more SAINTS ROWs or not. Though more'n likely I'll forget to buy it on launch and end up getting it on sale, I bought a PS4 to play Bloodbourne and The Last Guardian and I haven't even fucking opened the box. I can't keep track of fucking anything. :lol:
I have zero interest in the game, but it's yet another in a long line of classic game series where I completly lost interest in it due to how faggy & gay it got. Similar to my reaction to God of War & Resident Evil. Those two used to be some of my fave game series. I still like RE4-6 & Rev 1 though. I just played the Switch version RE4 a few days ago, and I was shocked by how intense & suspenseful that game's combat still is, when you're only at the 2nd stage and meet the Blackmarket shop dude for the first time.
Yeah, I'm not into what they're doing with RE right now. There's parts of those remakes (I haven't played them yet) that I think are improvements, like the monster redesigns are much better than the originals. But I really dislike the "western style gameplay" thing they're going for where it's a lot of slow-walking "cinematic" bullshit. To your point, you play RE4 and it's so tight and responsive, people forget that a "horror game" revolutionized 3rd person shooters in 2005 because of how well it worked. Mikami does genuinely like horror, but he's very good at directing combat (looking at any of his games, but RE4 and God Hand stand out to me) and seems to have more of an interest in doing that after he did REmake (I think he basically dumped every kind of horror related idea he had into that and killer7). I don't want to talk about Mikami too much here though because I'm planning on making a thread about the relationship between the Sarin Gas attacks conducted by Aum Shinrikyo and it's influence on Resident Evil.
Yes even 6, spec ops uses wrestling & grappling moves in real life. Just coz gamers are a bunch of fatasses doesn't mean that knowing how to do a fucking armbar or bulldog is 'suddenly becoming a superhero',
Do people complain about that? I don't really get that argument because wrestling moves are cool (RE has always followed "rule of cool" which is a standard Mikami set), also like you said knowing CQC is a part of actual combat training.
Which is ironic coz Saints Row reboot is gentrified. I can't stand that the Saints reboot characters are just a bunch of college kids who formed a gang to pay off their college loan debts.
Yeah, 2's plot basically predicted Volition's own downfall, hilarious development.
WTF even is that shit? Wouldn't the feds just steal all of your shit after they realize that you paid for your debts through blood money?
That's my entire problem with Saints Reboot, zero research has went into that game.
The only thing they put any research into was for their fantasy version of the Southwest which looks good because of it, though they used that research to make a bunch of stuff gayer too. Like that pink faggot "hacker" gang (it's just the Deckers again but actually more realistic this time) are supposed to be "Burners" from Burning Man (which is held in Blackrock):

Who are basically the most insufferable people on earth. So they took that and mixed it with like, Deadmau5 and that marshmellow head faggot. This guy:

Technically their helmets are based on Guy's helmet from Daft Punk (specifically the original one from the '90s because that was the only one with LED lights and a control system built into it, which is why it has all those wires on the back):

But I don't really want to compare it to Daft Punk because I think those French faggots actually have a nice aesthetic, and they're not gamers, they're artfags because they're French unlike Deadmau5 and any other post-Daft Punk "helmet DJ" who are all gamer faggots.

They want the same audience of furries and nerds Deadmau5 has because as far as I can tell Volition is just a bunch of people that're exactly like Deadmau5.
It seems to be a common problem that most oldschool Saints fans have with the reboot,
See, this is a perfect example because it's a black guy talking about it. Black gamers are so much more fucking normal than white gamers, I always get fucking pissed trying to talk to any white people about games 'cause they're such nerdy fucks about it. Blacks usually like all the same gorey weeaboo shit I do because they love all the surface level shit in games and they want stuff that's loud and stylish. White gamers (and BIPOC faggots who wish they were white and absorb the worst aspects of white society because of that) always take a hyper analytical approach to games, but the issue is they just obsess over equally surface level details while denying anything that's fun, cool or human (I guess because they don't think of themselves as humans, they think of themselves as tranny gods LOL). This actually happened to me in jail too, I got along with blacks better so I was lucky to be in yellows where I wouldn't get stabbed or kicked to death for being nice to niggers. :lol:
Saints reboot is nothing but stereotypes & stupid cliches when the classic Saints games were the opposite of that. Even in OG Saints, Gat tells you straight up that it doesn't look like he has a big dick but he does, AYY LMAO!
Yeah, honestly as much as the original really derives inspiration from like fucking 2000's ringtone commercials:

(Saint's Row 1 and 2 have all this shit in it, the emo, the gangsta rap, the spastic cartoon bullshit. All the classic 00's stuff really.) It's parodying cliches while standing decently above them, it's a pretty accurate pastiche of a lot of different sub-cultures from the '00s.
Apparently, Saints Row mods will put you into a shadowbanned group called Donnie or Trump if you so much as say anything negative about the Reboot or say anything positive about Saints Row 1 & 2.
Hahah, Americans are SO fucking RETARDED. This guy you linked rules, it's awesome he's shitting on the reboot, Volition and especially all those Discord faggots that're backing up that shitshow.
The fuck is this shit mang? Why does everything have to be political with Amerilards? You can't even forego the vaccine in favor of your natural immunity without Americans calling natural immunity a donnie conspiracy theory even though that fat fuck advocates for the vaccines and the vaccines were originally his vaccine.
I wouldn't really call any of that "politics" though, it's just obedience. If you tell Amerilards you don't want to get vaccinated (which they inherently consider to be ardent anti-vax, not that you might just be skeptical, y'know can't have any fucking gradiation to any opinions) they respond the same way as if you say MCU sucks ass, or that you think college degrees aren't worth shit. Ultimately, you're telling them the religious superstructure of their lives (credentialism) is shit, and they can only take it as a personal attack. None of that's an excuse though, I'll talk shit to those faggots too and tell them to fucking kill themselves. We don't need any more fucking golem in this country.
Nope. I don't interact with Americans at all really. It's weird I've been living in this bizarro SJW land since 2006 or whatever but I still feel like a foreigner. Meanwhile I was only in Vegas for like 2-4 years but I still feel like a natural resident of Vegas. I'm still somewhat known in Vegas, whereas nobody knows me here in shitty ass King County. (I was known & becoming popular among the locales back in late 2012-2014 then I got CANCELLED, and I've been keeping it on the downlow ever since LOL! Fuck the USA sucks) I've also been to most places in Vegas whereas in WA state, I rarely interact with anyone who isn't Asian lol.
That makes sense, Vegas is probably my favorite place in America too because I think it's the most representative of what America really is (both good and bad). I basically dress like I'm from Vegas even though I've only been there once, but I naturally gravitate towards that kind of aesthetic because I think of America as being such a fucked up place everyone should really be dressing like they're in Mad Max because they are. That tour is really cool though, when I went I did the "night tour" which focuses on Seattle's history of prostitution and human trafficking where the tour guide (who was a white woman that talked like she woke up from a coma in 2003) exclusively referred to all the women as whores. She could've been a leftie, but if she was she acted like a Bush era leftie where they could still talk about real shit and tell jokes. It was a lot of fun. I bought some.. I think it was boysenberry? chocolate from their gift shop afterwards that was really good, I wish I had some right now.. :cry:
This is mainly due to how I really fucking hate Lefty Americans and that's all there are from what I've seen in WA.
I can speak freely when amongst Asians (Actual asians, not American Asians who are just as gay as everyone else.), but I have to watch what I say around White, Black & even Mexican people.
I must've gotten really lucky or something, the one time I went to Washington (in 2019) I saw like 2 trannies (which both you and my friend up there had told me were like rats multiplying everywhere) despite even going to.. H district? or something, wherever the fags go. I actually found 2 cool kids there, they were like 19 or 20 dressed like 1920's guys sitting on the street corner with typewriters selling poems. I gave the one guy 10 dollars to write me a poem about a stripper that wouldn't go out with me, LOL. I still have it, it's the best memento from that trip.

"I fell in love with a stripper
when I left
I surely missed her
my nights are lonley
and full of woe

but damn my wallets lighter
from that hoe

beware the dens
of smoke and skank

for at the end of the night

the liquors water
and the pussies rank"

That's true poetry right there, LOL.
I've heard that there's plenty of right wingers in WA, but those I've met prolly assumed I was left wing anyway lol. (I don't get along with right wingers at all, coz I actually look cool. Up North American Right wingers look nerdy as fuck mang.)
Antifa is actually nicer to me than most of the groups here in the North. I hate to admit it, but Pantifa treats me like family. (All the while I'm laughing at their politics of systematic oppression.) They wouldn't be nice if they knew who I was though.
Yeah, you're right. I never have people assume I have controversial opinions, I guess people must just assume since I dress nice I'm a liberal faggot. :lol:
I've never really understood that dichotomy but most of the best artists I've known were libtard morons and the right wingers usually dressed like squares. Maybe it'd make more sense if I was older and had a wider lived perspective of this country, but it's confusing as fuck to me to see people who clearly have some level of creativity filing lockstep to whatever TV (or now, Instagram, Twitter, etc) tells them to think.
They fucking shot a huge Samoan a couple blocks from where I live just coz he voted for Trump. Which is fucking hilarious to me, coz I consider Trumpy as a Lefty, and possibly the most soft righty you could've ever gotten.
That's why I wouldn't fuck with antifa. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of them since they're all limp wristed faggots, but they're limp wristed faggots with goverment authorization to open carry assault rifles and kill with impunity. I'm not gonna get anywhere near somebody that can legally kill me when it's illegal for me to defend myself. Sad times.
It's crazy, up north you see the Pantifa everywhere. They even crowd around in the fucking highway still protesting about Trump ayy lmao!
Did you see this?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04 ... -riot-bill

Fucking awesome.
Dude the gas was like only 1 dollar under Trump. Mothafucking $3.75 and going up under Biden. Fucking College educated morons.
Seriously, it's almost $5 dollars a gallon where I'm at. I rub that in peoples faces whenever anyone talks about gas prices (which is all you can fucking do in this country, point out that libs are destroying it while they continue to destroy it, completely fucked).
I just miss crime games and it's such a blow to find out that Sainrs Row reboot went completely nerdy. Who the fuck does this shit appeal to aside for aging Millennials trying to appeal to younger Millenials?
I miss the days of crime/horror being mainstream, especially since crime and horror have a natural relationship. Sicario was a better horror movie than most of the shit I've seen in the past few years 'cause it actually shows you scary shit rather than making up some convoluted gay narrative about how white people owning houses is Santanic (or it's Christian because Satan is good? whatever these faggots think). :lol:
I think Zoomers are gay as fuck, but I'm actually intrigued by some ZoomZoom culture like that whole E-girl thing, where they're like an even more violent version of an Emo, mixed with an Animu weeb. Their entire identity is fake, but it's interesting to me coz they look way more punk than 90s kids, and look almost as dissident as 80s kids. Granted ZoomZooms are dumb as fuck and rebel against the shit that Corporations tell them to rebel against, but at least they have a cool image that would make for some cool vidya gaems.
Agreed, Gen Z are totally mindraped but to be fair that is due to Gen Y propaganda (and Gen X to an extent, but I think I'll make a thread about that because it's too complicated to get into with everything else we're already talking about). I was looking at this website a few weeks ago: https://lefthandla.com/collections/all
I'd found it on Twitter (technically it's really just a continuation of pseudo '90s revivalism from 2010's Tumblr but more focused due to nostalgia cycles- 10 years back from the current year is uncool, 20 is cool, 30 is autistic, so we're seeing Y2k revivalism now as we're at the 21 mark) and I'd like to see some stuff that's at least this weird as representing Gen Z rather than this faggot intern look.
Unlike with Core Millnnnials & younger Millenials who look extremely fucking nerdy and are proud of it.
SO true, unfortunately. I find it terribly disappointing that of everyone I know you're basically the ONLY person that actually dresses interestingly, especially because I know a lot of artists (which to be clear, I don't mean people that call themselves artists I mean people that make shit I would stand behind as being good). But it's just the Gen Y thing to look like a FAGGOT all the time to signify that you've "moved on from your days as an edgelord" and "grown up" yeah fucking right, no millennials grew up they just think continually being lead is growth. So irritating.
Saints Reboot is even worse. All it is, is dumb cosplayer shit with the generic Texan Oil Barons as a gang, another gang filled with bodybuilder sterotypes, and some weird ass Antifa/Hacker shit.
I think part of the issue is they don't have to balls to do what even Breaking Bad did and have the crime be mostly cartel shit (racist!! untrue!! mi abolita just wanted to make pupusas!! NO MAS drogas!!) kinda weird because we're far enough away from BB where nobody would probably even realize if they stole shit from it, even 2013 is like a million years ago. The Texas oil baron gang would be a good idea if their concept of "big money" was more evolved than "the Monopoly guy but also he's a rapist, or something" and the Deckers 2: Pink Boogaloo I talked about earlier in this post, but you're right they're kind of supposed to be antifa which I guess is funny you get to murder hoards of them now that I think about it from that angle.
Ironically SR3 had the most gangsta trailer of all time. Too bad the actual game was fucking nerd shit.
SR3 was when I took notice of SR & it's precisely due to that badass trailer with the Kaney West music.
SR3 was the best selling sure, but I'm damn certain it's coz SR3 was advertised as a gangsta game, not some looney toons bullshit!
Yeah, I got SR3 because of that trailer. It's really compelling and clearly drove sales, which in retrospect I now understand a lot better.

Because Kanye's official "video" for POWER fucking SUCKS. The Saint's Row 3 trailer is a better music video for POWER so it probably helped to push his song too. Another thing I'm noticing from this trailer after not having seen it since it came out, all the guns everyone uses are real. The Boss is using Glock 17's with light mounts, the first Morningstar fag is using an HK USP .45, Shaundi's using two tone Beretta 92's, the other Morningstar fag has a either a .357 or .44 Colt Python, of which none of that shit is in the game. So maybe this trailer is made of slightly older shit closer to the prototype 3, because in SR1 and 2 have all those guns except the USP, in both the Glock 17 is represented as the "NR4" (I assume meant to be NRA as a joke) the Beretta 92 is represented as the "VICE 9" (which is a cooler name, honestly) and the Colt Python is represented as the ".44 Shepard" (so I guess it's supposed to be a .44 not a .357, but it's kind of unclear in the video).
I did buy the Saints Row 1 & 2 double pack so I actually did play SR1 first but that was way back in 2011 before SR3 dropped. I actually preferred SR1 over SR2. Although the story was definitely at its best during SR2.
As a single player game I think SR1 is probably the best overall.
I felt that SR1 had way more gangstaish music, and the actual gameplay came off like gangland operations for control of territory & distribution. SR2 had way too much goofy mission & side games that I ignored. (I like the Zombie video game though, lol.) Too bad the goofy shit from SR2 is what Saints Row's entire identity eventually became.
Totally agree, I hated all the Deadpool humor style side missions in 2 it really threw off the tone. Which isn't to say you can't have humor in something brutal, you totally can.

Mulholland Drive is super fucked up and serious, but this might be the funniest scene from any of Lynch's movies and it's done from within the context of underground criminal shit.

The promo trailers for Kane & Lynch 2 are another good example, I love this video so much. He's either too fucking lazy to get a sledgehammer or some kind of real tool, or he's in too much of a hurry, but either way we learn Lynch bowls in his free time enough that he has his own bowling ball in a bowling ball bag. Then the 2nd scene where they get stripped down and tortured and they're fighting dogs with plastic trays at some shitty restaurant. So awesome. I know that stuff is all shit that works in movies and would be hard to translate to gameplay, my point is just that you can have a serious crime drama that still has comedy in it because real life crime has a lot of comedy in it because street criminals are fucking idiots.
PS4 online felt as though we were a bunch of Mad Max tribes traveling from game to game just to troll the shit out of people & start fights lol.
You could even send voice mail threats to people and it was funny as fuck. I heard that Soyny has censored & banned all of that behavior now. Glad I left back in 2019.
That's a good way of describing it, nomadic tribes of assholes. That's exactly how XBL felt to me in the '00s, I remember playing this game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_vs._100 ... ideo_game)

I guess it's based on some TV show I never saw, but the way it worked on XBL was you played it live with a live host and every person in the audience was a real person and everyone was playing for Microsoft Points. So there was the host, the 1 selected to be on the stage with the host, and then 100 live audience members. The thing was, you could see everyone's usernames and shit, so I remember playing it with my asshole friends who were recording death threats or them shitting or whatever the fuck and sending it to this poor woman who got selected to be the 1, LOL. Because if the 1 got knocked out, their prize pool spread into the 100 audience members, so trying to fuck people over using the messaging system to get them to quit meant you could win more videogame money.
I hated PS4's games. Funny how the Switch is the opposite where I practically ignore Nintendo's shitty online but I like their games.
You called that awhile ago that Nintendo was basically the only good console dev left standing.
FUck PS2 Punisher was brutal. Not only could you brutally execute motherfuckers. You could actually shoot limbs off and they start crying to death, unless you shot their head off. Now everything is pussified. I still remember how badass & extremely gory Call of Duty World at War was, now when you see the new COD WW2 coming out this year, everyone looks like a fat black Lesbian.
I still need to play it, I've only watched videos but I always wanted it since it came out. Yeah, it's so uncool how non-violent games have become. What really bothers me about it is how vulgar it is, all these nerd faggots feel like heroes when they tone the violence down in games but ultimately they still want the same vulgar experience just in an even more fucked up abstracted way. Really sickening!
Actually why is nearly everyone a woman or Black? It's like Americans have forgotten their history, they were actually way more racist than the Nazis were.
'Cause libtards are the most racist people in America and all these faggot western devs are libtards going all the way back. It's funny as fuck, I've met the kind of "strawman racist" liberals talk about, like the seriously autistic foaming at the mouth Stormfag droning on about NIGGERS and at the end of the day that guy's actually less racist that the average liberal is because that moron thinks of his enemies as being powerful (which is incidentally humanizing) where as liberals think blacks (or anybody they're trying to "help" they just usually fixate on blacks for maximum attention) are infant purse puppies that need to be lead around by their libtard sheepdog masters back to the democrat plantation.
THere's also no gore. About the only modern game with actual real time gore is Wanted Dead, and that's coz it's made by og Team Ninja fags who left with Itagaki over a decade ago.
The gore in that looks good, I like the pistol execution especially. I'm confused why that kinda shit isn't standard to action/horror games. Even GTA has had shit gore since 3 (once they switched to the mesh system they dropped the limb damage because the models used to be segmented and made of "parts" so having limb damage was as simple as making one of the parts invisible) this guy explains it in further detail:

And I'm not saying we should go back to making Lego men like they did with GTA III, but it shows that there are some creative ways to do stuff like this and the lack of advancement of the technology in games has really turned me off from giving a shit about games all together. I used to get so excited for e3 as a kid because you really didn't know what kind of crazy new shit had been invented that was being prototyped in the backrooms of all these game studios, it was so exciting. Now I know exactly what all of them are gonna do, because they never shut up about it, and it's always fucking GAY.
I highly doubt that LA hoods look that gay, coz looking cool or scary is a part of gangster culture. It's how you establish respect when you're starting out.
No they don't, you can tell who's a square and who isn't. But what I meant was the original Saint's Row stuff wasn't based on them knowing real scary people, it was based on seeing like wiggers at the mall and watching movies made for wiggers. SR1 was basically a wigger simulator, but it was so detailed that everybody liked it. I do think they tried to do a good job and everything, but it was kind of intended to be a parody of '00s gangsta culture as much as it was also embracing it.
Faggots like these goofy oversocialized nerds have always existed, inside of toilets, trashcans & lockers, where they belong! Modern USA is just so fucking gay, that they now celebrate the geek-chic pleb coz Americans are way too oversocilaized and are completely out of touch with reality now.
SO true, return all nerds to the toilet from whence they came!
Look at how Americans handled The Taliban, they called the Taliban right wing incels, as if that matters to the Taliban. The Taliban aren't a corporate-made institution, they were a natural revolt which occurred due to Foreign (USSR & American) political meddling on their worthless pieces of rock that they call home.
I don't really know a ton about the Middle Eastern conflict shit, but I always have libs telling me how scary it is that the Taliban are in control, and I'm like, hey retard? Do you know how many fucking people we killed over there? Do you really think they'll be worse than we were? I mean shit, I guess it's possible, but I know they're not gonna be forcing people at gun point to cut off their dicks to renounce their sin of not being a faggot.
How is that contrarian? They're the most gangsta lol.
Well, I dunno shit about the Saint's Row fanbase, is thinking 1's cast was the best normal? I'm not surprised you agree with me 'cause you like '00s gangsta shit too. But I figured most people would either pick 2 if they're an oldfag or 3 if they're a newfag.
Like fuck you got the Corporate Wannabe Mafiaso Suge Knight influence. You have the Cartels influence, and well you have some corny ass Westcoast style Street racers but they're accurate as fuck though, coz that's exactly how ricers come off. Like a bunch of out of touch spoiled rich fucks trying to be street, and people only put up with them coz they have money. KInda sounds like Snoop Dogg AYY LMAO!
Exactly, it's a very eclectic cast that actually has a lot of roots in reality. I loved the subplot with the Westside Rollerz about how the dad was this rich politican type that funded his douchebag sons to have all these car shops and shit, but after you gun down their whole family the juicer son comes after you in a Freightliner (that his dad probably owned 'cause he probably owned shipping companies). That was cool as fuck.
Although your crew was completely different in SR2, it still felt the same coz you were still fighting for power, trying to reestablish your crime empire by any means necessary. It felt like the same world coz Dex & other power players were working behind the scenes. Even the surviving feds from SR1 still tried to indirectly help out your crew in SR2.
Oh yeah, I don't dislike the cast in SR2 at all and the jump felt natural because of the coma plotline. I just think SR1's was the most interesting cast and ironically the least cartoonish.
Sr2 was most peoples' first SR so those people grew up with Pierce & Shaundi. Pierce was always a fucking weakass poser (who'd most likely die first.) so it was funny as fuck that he became a full blown shill in SR3.
Ohh yeah, I always forget Pierce is originally from 2 because he looks totally fucking different in 3 and 4.

Am I crazy? These look like two completely different black guys to me, the skintone especially. He's really lightskin in the original like he's mixed race.
You're right on every single point about Shaundi, so I never had an issue with her becoming more of a Hood bitch.
I don't have an issue with Shaundi, honestly what they did is funny I just felt like they didn't develop it all the way. Like she's just all of a sudden totally different in 3, they actually reference it in 4 where she gets into an argument with a past version of herself in the retarded Matrix hologram thing and her younger self says she turned into a horrible bitch. :lol:
If she existed in 2021 she'd be a full blown SJW right now, like nearly every hot white bitch from the 2000s who used to be cool.
That shit is so fucking true, I used to hang out with emo girls as a teenager and those bitches would drop N-bombs and call guys faggots (funny considering the types of guys they were into), it was totally normal for everybody to talk like they were on Xbox Live all the time. I'm totally fucked because of that 'cause I really only like white girls and they're all such stuck up frigid monsters now, whenever I talk to Mexican girls or black girls or anybody else really they're so much fucking nicer to me. I was talking to this Mexican stripper girl a week or so ago who was 20 and she told me she didn't want to get the vaccine, hates how gay everyone in LA is, I was really shocked at how normal she was 'cause when I talk to white bitches they're exactly as crazy and stupid IRL as they are on Twitter. Fucking white people man, retards.
It doesn't help that half of your crew are feds lol. That's just like real life though. Back in the 80s & 90s, that American gangsta shit were pure blown CIA creations to get hard drugs transported through the streets via the African American street gangs. It's why there was such a Eastcoast vs Westcoast imaginary war going on during the 90s, coz right around that time, the Bloods & the Crips had a truce & a ceasefire so the American government does what it always does, & interfered just to push more product to rich White surburban kids.
The other thing I liked about the fed subplot was how you didn't know. In San Andreas and GTA 4 (I forget if there's feds in the others 'cause I haven't played them as much as those 2) the fed characters exist as a kind of moral scapegoat for CJ and Niko, that they're being strongarmed by these spooks into doing a bunch of bad shit. I liked that in SR1 the feds are actually your friends, and you don't find out anything's up until they try to kill your ass.
Is it any wonder that this gangsta shit culture died out in the mainstream (only to be replaced with rap that talks about how many hoes they have lol.) right around the time that the Mexican Cartels started making some big dik moves in the USA around the late 90s? The feds just moved on to cooperating with them rather than using African American gangbangers as proxies. That's what I liked about OG Saints Row though, the politics was goddamn real. None of this fake ass shit. I beat Saints row 3 about 4 times, and I still don't fucking know what the plot is about, lol. Shit just happens at random.
Good point, but that's what I find so disappointing with it. You could actually tie it back together, didn't Sicario do that? I don't actually remember the plot of that movie as much as the gore and the cool landscape shots.
They just released a new Saints Reboot vid yesterday. It's still gay as shit. You can find it yourself.

This one? Man, they really are in turtlemode they didn't even release any of this shit on their own channel. The fans are really chewing them up, so funny. :lol:
ImageImageImage