Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jaladen
Camellia Smile

Castlevania

Post by Jaladen »

Talk can include the Netflix show.

I kinda wonder what IGA has ever said about the show. I don't know if he has any social media.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Castlevania

Post by Jack »

We already have a Netflix thread.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13
Whatever happened to that Jp guy anyway? He loves Castlevania. I do find the fanbase kinda funny coz half of the fanbase hates every game after Rondo, which means that there's like only 4 real CV games (1,3, Bloodlines & Rondo) in the series according to them.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jaladen
Camellia Smile

Post by Jaladen »

Just a load of reddit.
Jaladen
Camellia Smile

Post by Jaladen »

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Everytime I read a plebbit comment, there's always that one retard who prefaces his comment with "I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET DOWNVOTED!" "This needs to be said, but I'll get downboated!" "MUH DOWNVOTE!"
then when you actually read what they fucking said, they just repeat 99% of what the hivemind already thinks but they're so damn scared of being downvoted coz they dared to think a little differently on one tiny aspect, lol!

I just got me the physical version of Megaman Zero/ZX Collection, and holy fuck it's fucking hard. I now remember why I always sold the Megaman Zero collection on DS everytime I had it. I couldn't even get passed the 2nd level.
Were it not for the checkpoint system in the Switch version, I would've never beaten MMZero 1, lol.

Fuck Phantom, that ninja faggot is so annoying that when he ended up kamikaze killing himself, I cheered. Phantom alone was the reason that I was stuck on the final stage for nearly 2 hours. Hilarious coz I killed every other boss in 50 seconds, including Megaman X, lol! X is hard, but he's still a glass cannon and dies in 3 fully charged hits Z-saber hits. I cant believe how fucking dark Zero's plot is though, lol. I'm on MMZ2 and it still revolves around full blown genocide. I read some spoilers on MMZ3 & 4 and holy shit it gets worse, lol. I would've loved these games back in the 2000s had they been made on PS2 instead of GBA. Well, I love them in 2021, damn fine gameplay outside of the shitty ass rpg grinding in MMZ1 & 2. I heard they got rid of that in MMz3 & 4. level grinding makes no sense, these games are too short for rpg systems. I had to go through MMZ1 without a life upgrade at all coz I never had enough credits to feed the damn Elf.

Why the fuck am I talking about Megamang? The Zero & ZX games remind me of Order of Ecclesia, another game that I sold coz it was too hard. Too hard on a small ass 3ds screen anyway. (3ds can play ds carts.)
I'd love to see a console port of Order of Ecclescias, so I can finally beat it by using a real controller instead of shit ass 3ds controls.

Castlevania is a weird series, 70% of CV games are just shitty Action Rpgs, but everyone seems to think that CV is an action game series when it's really only the NES games that were action.
Then you get something like Order of Ecclesia which could've been a good action game, but the controls & game flow felt too much like a Metroidvania. The slight metroidvania like level design got in the way of the action.
Similarly, the action was too hardcore for Metroidvania faggots, so it's no surprise that Ecclesia fucking flopped.
A shame though coz it had a protagonist who actually looked unique.

Although Miriam from Bloodstained is cool too.

Miriam reminds me of Fucky from Unfucky Morpheus.

I fucking hate it when Youtube unlikes a videos that I liked, so I had to fucking like it again.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol: