Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

CENSORED
BANNED

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by CENSORED »

first no more heroes possibly coming to switch
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/no-more ... -in-taiwan
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Don't know how to feel about nmh coming to switch

Hope trailers hypes me up lol

Seconds thoughts of xenoblade chronicles definitive
Since I got nothing else on switch or I haven't seen anything else being released, began playing xenoblade chronicles definitive again
Game is hugemongos
The princess is hawt
Game has so many scenarios
So many details
Monolith put so many efforts
Game is breathtaking

Lol ffvii remake episodic vs xenoblade chronicles definitive no contest

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Screw Nintendo transfer system
I remember transferring my 3ds data from original 3ds to 3ds xl, my fired emblem awakening filed gone after transfer

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:48 pm Screw Nintendo transfer system
I remember transferring my 3ds data from original 3ds to 3ds xl, my fired emblem awakening filed gone after transfer

Yeah it's my one complaint about the switch and nintendo in general. Now that I have a switch I can see why you and jack keep raving about it, it really is the one console where you can actually play fucking videogames instead of weird social signifiers you buy, just to signal that you bought them to your favourite youtuber lol.
However nintendo really is stuck in the stone age when it comes to hardware and network. The online for most of their games sucks dick and the interface is equally as unintuitive. My switch seems to randomly pick and choose where to put my data, between my console and my sd card lol.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Many ppl claim skyrim is so awesome
If it costz $20 switch maybes
I played dragon dogma switch it was fun

Nintendo has bad infrastructure networks
Reson I refuse to pay them for online services lol

Besides most theirs iconic classics can be played using emulators

Animal crossing new horizons sold 22 millions
Mario kart 8 deluxe 26 millions , its a remake
Switch sales top 61 millions

Animal crossing outsold ps4 exclusives
Animal crossing outsold mario, zelda pokemon, smash bros
Its insane I need to join it buy playing animal crossing new horizons
Fuck 4k gameplay lol Nintendo is winning
If ea game sims' rights to Nintendo then Nintendo will make a good game

Since Nintendo is winning big there are no new announcements
Lol drought is real
Pikmin 3 deluxe
I am more into pikmin 1
Played pikmin 3, got stuck
Since they made it more complex, it didn't even let me travel to other part of the map, i did everything I was supposed to do
I think game was glitched or maybe because I didn't buy dlcs
Is going to be a hard Time trying to get it for $60
Nintendo sucks lol
Too bad I don't know where my wiiu is then where my pikmin 3 copy is also my gamepad battery is broken lol

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Beat xenoblade
Is a masterpiece lol
Now I need xenoblade chronicles x
Maybe I go back to xenoblade 2
Now Nintendo is about to dump so many ports
Such as zelda skyward sword

Animal crossing switch sold so many millions Nintendo isn't even trying anymore lol

I want a Nintendo lite but if I get it then Nintendo will announce new Nintendo switch pro
Sucks to be a Nintendo fan
😭😭😭
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I would have 100% bought link's awakening and pikmin 3 if they were properly priced. 60 bucks for a gfx upgrade to a gameboy game and a straight port are riddicolous lol. I have pikmin 3 on wiiU. The switch version would be more convenient to play for me but I'm not dropping 60 for convenience. Same thing for bayonetta 2. Or tokyo mirage session, if it weren't censored. (I'm not gonna pay money to be treated like a fucking child. Though that makes you a neonazi now lol.)
Nintendo is the only company charging full price for ports and remakes, I think it's shitty but there's not much that can be done about it considering their market is pretty much cornered, and separate from every other gaming machine
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

If you got a switch
You need to try xenoblade chronicles x
Many said it inspired death stranding

Pikmin3 switch too expensive

Xenoblade max lvl is 99, it gets boring after beating it up
I crafted vi gems
I beat 115 lvl boss
Don't want to play second playthrought
New game plus only gives you a new monado sword

Thinking about playing xenoblade 2 or switcher3

These nintendo direct rumors are getting out of hand
As always expect too much got disappointments lol
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

YOu know what crax me up about Nintendo fans? They love so many mediocre ass games like Three Houses just coz it's part of the Nintendo bubble. I got laughed at for saying that FE TH looks like a 3ds game, but I just looked at the gfx again, and the polygon count really does look abysmal. It's the cell shaded art alone, that makes FE TH look ok, but when you look at the actual polygon count it looks like something from PSX era. OH THEM JAGGIES!

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:19 am Beat xenoblade
Is a masterpiece lol
Now I need xenoblade chronicles x
Maybe I go back to xenoblade 2

😭😭😭

Masterpiece my ass. XB1 is overrated as fuck. I wish it were a real remake, and not a remaster of a 10 year old game with a new gfx engine. Imagine XB1 being rebalanced with Torna's battle system. You'd actually see all 7 fighters fighting at the same time just like the XB2 games.
In Future Connected, you do get to control a Noppon army so you'll see about 15 people in your party at one time, fighting at the same time but it's not the same coz you're just controlling a little army of furballs.
In XB2 you had 12 people out fighting at a time, and Torna had 9, except the back row actually fights alongside you.

XB1 is not a bad game at all, but it's just a slightly better Final Faggotry 12. it has the same exact problem as FF 12. You eventually reach a point, where you're not even playing the game anymore. You're just watching the game play itself coz FF12 has a shitty combat system that XB1 imitates.

A XB1 remade with Torna's combat could've easily happened. All you'd have to do is rebalance the movesets so that the most useful moves are activated through special arts. I really hated how I had to waste some move slots in XB1, just to equip them with moves that they could only use after powering up. You can't even use most of Melia & Fiora's move set most of the time coz they have to be powered up to do so.

People only like XB1 coz it has good story pacing & music but the actual gameplay is meh. Even then, the story is only good during the Revenge arc. Once Shulk has gotten his revenge, I find that the rest of the game is just some generic JRPG bullshit where you rebel against a God.
The final dungeon is crap when compared to XB2's final dungeon. XB2 has you navigating the ruins of New York or something, and the final two chapters are just you, Torna & The pope faggot racing up a gigantic skyscraper that's so high, it goes all the way up into outer space. XB2's finale is fucking nuts.

XB1's ending almost salvages the shit endgame plot, but it's too vague. In XB1, you're told that the God is just some guy who destroyed the universe, but it's so vague that you'd honestly believe it were all a simulation. The game doesn't say that, but you wouldn't know. It's not until XB2 that you find out that the Xenoblade games take place on Earth. Or at least XBX & XB2 did. XB1 was an alternate reality that orginated from Earth but it splintered off into its own plane of reality because Ontos went missing. Ontos is Alvin.
It's weird how he's the missing sibling of Malos & Mythra, coz he doesn't seem anywhere near as powerful as Malos & Mythra, who are pretty much fucking gods who destroy the shit out of everything.

This XB2 cutscene alone, breaks down the setting of the entire franchise. There's a lot of references to Xenosaga & Gears in that cutscene, and it elaborates a lot more on XB1's ending.

The irony, i only played XB2 coz I wanted to play XB DE that badly only for I to love XB2 & Torna way more. Torna has like a dumbed down version of XB2's combat but it's the most presentable since it looks like Marvel vs Capcom except you see all of your allies on screen at all times, you just tag out the front line fighter when you want to switch or when your controlled character is dying.

Xb2's combat is so fucking deep, that people are still figuring out how to play it. You use every single button for combat in XB2, even the start & select buttons.

His tierlist is completely different from everyones, but it seems to be the most accurate. You can't disagree with Fiora & QT pi being the undisputed best, with Elma being no. 3 & Kosmos & Corvin being in the top 5. Shit all coz of Corvin, I had to demote Brighid and I fucking love Brighid. It's just that Brighid can't compete against the raw dmg potential of Fiora & Elma, teamed up with Corvin. When you give Fiora & Elma to Morag.
It turns Morag into a tank/healer hybrid. It's even more nuts when you activate ELma's overdrive. it makes me wonder just how strong she's meant to be in XBX, but then again Fiora is the strongest non-Android in XB2 and she's nowhere near that strong in XB1.
Fiora is at her best with Rex though, coz she'll spam the screw edge attack, faster than Mythra spams her rolling blade.

I really don't understand the hype over XB1. Had I played XB1 first, I wouldn't be a fan of the XB series at all. XB1 doesn't really do anything different and it's crazy to me how so many people fanboi over it, when XB2 is way better. XB2 has a combat engine that I've never seen in any other game ever.
Sure, the combat does feel like a Rhtym dance game, but that's why I like it. XB2 forces you to both strategize on the fly while having good reflexes at the same time, kinda like a Kingdom Under Fire game.
Speaking of which, it's a joke that XB1 gets labeled as a Real Time Strategy game, when all you have to do is put on "Lock on" on Dunban & Fiora, and they'll just murder everything for free while you just watch the computer play itself.

XB2's combat is nothing like that, coz you do double the damage by rhythmically timing your button presses to the pace of the combat, and then managing your special arts to activate successive combos with your teammates. Your teammates are generally smart enough, that they know how to chain combos for you once you have a chain going on.

This guy elaborates more on that in this vid, which is mostly gameplay centric. That's how deep XB2 is as a game. Most of the convos surrounding it are about the gameplay. If you're a fan at least. The hates fucking hate XB2's gameplay, coz they're chumps who love games that play itself like XB1.

Xenoblade 2 is legit one of the best games I've played, to the point that I don't even mind that it's an RPG.
I thought I was loving Rpgs again, but I sure as hell don't feel like replaying Xonoblade 1 coz XB1's combat is ass.
Xenoblade 1 is one of those games that you only play for the story coz the combat is just serviceable.
It still boggles my mind why so many people love XB1's combat, over XB2. XB2's combat is as in-depth as a fighting game.

I'll actually replay through Torna, just for the Marvel Vs Capcom style combat alone.
CRYING MYTHRA IS ALSO FUCKING ADORABLE.
That's the face she makes, before she snapped and has a mental break down, and then psychologically dies for the next 500 years lol.
When grading the games by story it's XB2, XB1, Torna & Future Connected in the distant last.
When grading the games by gameplay it's XB2, Torna, Future Connected and then XB1.
I haven't played XBX, but it seems to be a Sci fi version of Breath of the Wild so it's going to score high in the gameplay department.

For some reason, I really like Haze, even though she does nothing but die, lol.
I like how she said some ironic line about the Praetor in Torna, coz of what eventually happens to her in XB2 for the next 500 years. When Mythra meets Haze in XB2, she's like wtf happened to you?
Jin just gets so mad, that he kill Haze on the spot.
Torna completly skips over the part when Lora dies. It still happens in-game, but we don't see it unlike in XB2. In Torna, you just Jin looking ahead at the incoming Church army that's about to slaughter them all. In XB2, we see Jin lose his mind & eat her, lol.
Mythra losing her mind is my fave visual though, coz XB2's anime gfx are just so samn expressive.
I always talk shit about how games & anime do a poor job at story telling through body language, but one of XB2's strentghs is how it tells a story through facial expressions & body language.

That's something that I really missed in XB1 DE.
What's funny is that XB1's faces were even more emotionless in the original XB1 game.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

YOu know what crax me up about Nintendo fans? They love so many mediocre ass games like Three Houses just coz it's part of the Nintendo bubble. I got laughed at for saying that FE TH looks like a 3ds game, but I just looked at the gfx again, and the polygon count really does look abysmal. It's the cell shaded art alone, that makes FE TH look ok, but when you look at the actual polygon count it looks like something from PSX era. OH THEM JAGGIES!
I've never been as divided on a videogame as I am on 3H. The first time I played it I loved everything about it and I was even very impressed with the writing. Now every time I try to finish another playthrough I legitimately get upset at myself, like I'm wasting my fucking life even conceiving the idea of playing the same exact 100h game four times. I haven't even tried out the DLC yet even though I got the season pass way back when lol.
XB1 is not a bad game at all, but it's just a slightly better Final Faggotry 12. it has the same exact problem as FF 12. You eventually reach a point, where you're not even playing the game anymore. You're just watching the game play itself coz FF12 has a shitty combat system that XB1 imitates.
That's the idea I got when the game first came out. Hence why I wasn't interested at all in it, and why I overlooked xb2 completely. I'm gonna play both before the end of the year though.