Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:33 am

You always say that when XB2 had four buttons. The fourth button activated 4 different moves based on your charge, similar to how Melia played in XB1. Every single character & blade had completely different move properties too. Kos-Mos charge 1 was just a critical attack. Charge 2 was an AOE attack that group heals for 75% of the damage. Charge 3 is when Kos-mos pulls out two big ass machine guns and just sprays everyone in front of her through a straight line of sight. Charge 4 for every blade is always a team up attack.
Elma Charge 1 had a John Woo style slide gun attack. Charge 2 was an AOE where she hits everybody with two short swords that shoot lasers. Charge 3 is when she pulls out two guns & does a Dante style Gambit AOE attack, it does a ton of damage.

I'm glad they're using the XB2 combat system since that combat system was actually good, and had about as much complexity as a fighting game. Fuck that generic MMO combat shit from XB1, which was so brainless that I beat every single Challenge Battle on the first try.
I stopped playing XB2 because some of the Challenge Battles were so hard that I just said fuck it and traded in all of the XB games for Zelda games.

I don't give a shit about XB3 (coz that's how much I hate the fanbase. It's the worst fanbase I've ever seen. Even worse than Fire Emblem. I actually think it's the same core group of people, Tranny nerds.) and I won't be shocked if it flops since most people outside of the fanbase don't seem to be interested in it at all. By flop, I mean that it won't sell more than a million copies.
Although I could easily imagine XB3 doing about 2 million just due to how there's 107 million Switch owners now.

I fucking hate how generic XB3 looks. What got me into the series was Torna which looked & sounded so damn unique with its jazzy soundtrack and cool, exotic character designs. I'm still laughing that Torna is actually a Japanese country. It's funny to me how Japs keep predicting that they will one day all go instinct and it will be their own friends who will nuke them. (Within the context of Xenoblade, it was Mythra who killed nearly everybody in Torna.)
How the fuck do you go from Torna, to XB3 where they all look like generic Highschool Anime rejects? Everyone shits on XB2 but Morag & Zeke actually stand out, especially when compared to XB1 & XB3's designs. I don't remember anyone from XB3's cast except the main character who looks like a SMT4 rip off, the leather jacket girl who looks like a Resonance of Fate rip off, and the cat girl who just looks like Nia.
Meanwhile XB2 had Morag & Brighid who don't really look like anyone that I've seen from another Jrpg.

I'll only buy XB3 when it's on sale for $40. I'm not sure if I'll be living in the USA still (Which is where all the Nintendo sales happen.) once it finally goes on sale since non-Mario Nintendo games usually don't go on sale until a year or two later.
The game was meant to play like an MMO. I loved the old sysem because every character felt unique and diverse. No 2 characters played the same, where as everyone plays more or less the same in Xenoblade 2 with the game revolving around constantly trying to repeat that same one combo. I like variety.

Xenoblade X probably had the most diverse system, but I still prefer Chronicles, because it has the most unique combat mechanics.

I'm really not feeling Soul Hackers 2's art style. Shit just look like they fused Persona with Share FE. I suppose its unrealistic to expect the style and feel of a 90's game today, expecially given that pretty much all of the staff is different, but Its still a let down.

I love the opening to the original. I still got the 3DS version. Its worth a lot on ebay, but I'm keeping it.

Rune Factory 5 runs like shit on the Switch. So much slow down. It makes no since, because its doing nothing. It doesn't look much better than Rune Factory Oceans on the Wii, and that game had great performance. They clearly did not put much effort into optimizing it for the console. When they made Oceans, I remember the dev making a big deal about reducing the loading screens to no more than 3 seconds. Clearly, the current devs care nothing about game performance. When I went from RF4 to RF5, I could feel the reduction in speed and mobility in the controls so hard. They also scaled back the farming aspect.

Otherwise, its pretty good. Dual Swords are still broken like in the RF4.

Also got 13 Sentinels. It really reminds me of 90's anime in both the story telling, and the music.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I have been doing my homework can say holo hoax is a hoax
Guilt shame sorrow is a way of mind control
Crying over stuff never happens but you see a museoum on every corner to make it real is mind control. When you think in your mind you make it real . see how they treat Palestinians. I have the name of j3ws scholars making up numbers of holox hoax

Real n@zis kill journalists and get away with
What about if it was Russia?

Lavrov called out zi0n being n@zis . he is right and now mainstream media defending ukraine lmao same media always defending isis ra el nwo. Cancel culture wanted an apology from lavrov lmao

Actually if you support urkraine you are pro lgbtq pro isis ra el nwo pro cancel culture . Hollywood same satanic ag3nda

Satanists pro ukraine mk ultra

It would be good to explain why japan has a treaty with russia and china? Why japan is sellling their usd reserves bonds

Is the fall of the west . biden is with china
Are you going transhumanism agenda? Som got jabbed already

I just know russia is with other agenda too

Now talking about you both beef . i think both of you are bizarre . we cannot expresss ourselves as b4 internet is more controlled now with bots so side with their agendas and you trusting what twitter bots say lmao
Documentary shadow gat3 exposed this but no one talks about
Elon is the transhuman agenda . he is with china too and now what we are supposed to believe he is fighting for freedom if speech lmao

Shakelpiro is agenda too. Remember him attacking trump now he is pro trump lmao
Just by seeing his face looks like a lixard too
Why trust what others say? Trust within pffffts

Russia is going to win go palestine screw isis ra el nwo
Screw reptoiids

Elon supporting nazis in Ukraine. Elon supporting Ukraine's internet

Lmao de santis banned from fairy tale museum lmao

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -bill.html

Hey your lords gods don't like you

What you against abortion but has always been legal in the talmud
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

What
Wat we have here
Nintendo to ban females characters from Mario kart???????

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/05/20/f ... ario-kart/

?????

Saudis bought 5% of Nintendo

From what I know doesn't mean anything
Japanese companies can't be bought

Or is this a Mafia scheme
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:39 am I have been doing my homework can say holo hoax is a hoax
Guilt shame sorrow is a way of mind control
Crying over stuff never happens but you see a museoum on every corner to make it real is mind control. When you think in your mind you make it real . see how they treat Palestinians. I have the name of j3ws scholars making up numbers of holox hoax
A great tragedy of 20th century is a good replacement of guilt shaming over killing Jesus, can't blame Principality of Zeon for that, I'd capitalize on that too. Oh wait, ((())) did it by publishing books about great trials and tribulations. I adore PoZ's censorship league. You start question even small things - bam, you're literally Hitoraa. Honestly, the way they control information is amazing.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Rune Factory 5 runs like shit on the Switch. So much slow down. It makes no since, because its doing nothing. It doesn't look much better than Rune Factory Oceans on the Wii, and that game had great performance. They clearly did not put much effort into optimizing it for the console. When they made Oceans, I remember the dev making a big deal about reducing the loading screens to no more than 3 seconds. Clearly, the current devs care nothing about game performance. When I went from RF4 to RF5, I could feel the reduction in speed and mobility in the controls so hard. They also scaled back the farming aspect.

Otherwise, its pretty good. Dual Swords are still broken like in the RF4.
Rune Factory 5 gets really good once the intro changes & you enter the 2nd half of the game. I hated the first intro song coz it sounded too much like Persona. I like the Succubus chick. Dual daggers is the best & easiest dps but I prefer Melee gloves because you'll can kill most enemies with only 2 or 3 throws and you can throw them against the crowd like a beat em up.

I don't even bother with farming. It's so fucking boring. I just hire my pets to farm for me lol.

Ircha really loves Rune Factory 5. (She's not the Blonde White babe who's also a hardcore Rune Factory fan that I was talking shit about in another thread. That other girl was a Texan with a big Jew nose.)

I agree with her that the slow down doesn't really bother me either, but in reality the frame drops shouldn't have been an issue had the American localization team not interferred and forced the developers to concentrate on gay/lesbian relationships when the game's performance should matter most. Thankfully for them, RF5 has sold about 500k copies so it did well despite how badly it reviewed because the actual gameplay is good. It's just one of the worst. least optimized games I've ever seen.

I wasn't really sure where I stood on it, but I did start to love the game when I was actually forced to drop Pricilla from my crew because she'll absolutely refuse to enter some dungeons. I only kept her around coz I knew her from the beginning but her being a pussy allowed me to expand my horizon and now I game with a huge pet monster, Beatrice & usually Scarlet. I don't know who I'll drop once Ludmila starts fighting along side me. I gave Beatrice an Ice Hammer and she's always running around in a towel coz I rarely ever remove her from my crew. It makes me laugh thinking about how she's most likely sleeping on your twin bed next to you, rather than her big ass bed inside of that dungeon that she lives in for some reason.

I'm playing as the dude, named him DikNBalz. When I later replay as a girl, she'll be called Lollipop.

I don't even understand what 13 Sentinels is. I normally buy anything VanillaWare but every time I look at gameplays of that game, all I'm seeing are hours & hours of walking & talking. I dropped the PS4 to gt away from that shit. When there's an actual fight, I don't even know what the fuck they're doing.
I heard that it's actually an RTS. Which is interesting but I play Vanillaware for their action games. Nobody actually remembers any of the non-action games that they've made. Except for 13 Sentinels due to recency bias.

I'm thinking of getting Metal Max Xeno Reborn but I see such little info about it that I'd rather just skip it and buy a physical version of Hotline Miami or something like Capcom Fighting Collection

I'm really not feeling Soul Hackers 2's art style. Shit just look like they fused Persona with Share FE. I suppose its unrealistic to expect the style and feel of a 90's game today, expecially given that pretty much all of the staff is different, but Its still a let down.
It's a similar art style as Valkyria Chronicles. I never had an issue with the way VC looked. Sure it's a step down when compared to Soul Hackers but when was the last time that any of the Megaten games looked like that? Persona 2 Eternal Punishment and that's about it. I don't like the Nocturne PS2 style or the modern SMTV. SMT4 looked too anime, although not as generic as the new Soul Hackers. Still looks like a more interesting game than Xenoblade 3. When ever I get asked if I want to preorder something, they'll mention every single Nintendo game except XB3, lol. THey'll even shill that shitty Fire Emblem Warriors, coz well it's Fire Emblem. FE has great gameplay, and I'd be excited were it a real FE and not some warriors bullsheeet.

Krizzx wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:09 am The game was meant to play like an MMO. I loved the old sysem because every character felt unique and diverse. No 2 characters played the same, where as everyone plays more or less the same in Xenoblade 2 with the game revolving around constantly trying to repeat that same one combo. I like variety.
In what world is XBC's combat mechanics unique? Especially when compared to XB2 & Torna, even Torna & XB2 don't really play anything like each other. A lot of people prefer Torna since it's the more dumbed down version, that added Fighting game style TagTeam battle tactics. For the record, I don't care about Xenoblade the entire series (including 2 & Torna) at all. I'm just arguing for the sake of it.

What's so special about the MMO system when it's just a boring grind? Is the appeal something similar to Dragon Quest, where the enjoyment comes from the familiarity? As far as MMO style combat goes, XB1 is high up there when it comes to generic.

It's incorrect that XB1 supposedly had more variety. Xb1's healer chick is completely useless outside of her healing role whereas you could actually turn Nia into a durable shield-based tank with correct use of Hammer blades. (She'll just be shit when compared to Tora's tanking.)
By correct, I mean that you need to look at the enemy battle animation and then press her corresponding defense attacks right as its about to hit. Or in Morag's case, you time the animation frames so she'll dodge right through them and then get a bonus counter attack. That's what I like about XB2's combat, I like how much it rewards you for actually playing well. XB1 is mostly just attack & heal spam, with Melia being the only one who actually has some depth to her combat.

XB1 had more character gimmicks but the characters themselves only had one optimal strategy, outside of the jack of all trades Riki, or damn good at everything Shulk & Fiora. In XB2, you had multiple different combat systems that you could choose to take advantage of. You only chose to take advantage of the one system that came directly from XB1, because it's what you're familiar with.

In XB2, you could effectively turn Rex into a healer and he'd actually out heal Nia, and that's even without using Blade Nia. Rex has the 2nd highest DPS after Zeke, and Zeke is also one of the better healers due to how
you can build characters to heal based off of how much damage they do. Kos-Mos is functionally a Healer even though she's not labeled as one. For some reason she has the strongest group-all Heal attack which also destroys a crowd. Morag was a god at practically everything but you generally just make her the tank since no one else dodges attacks quite as well as she does. She's a great traditional healer though coz she attacks fast enough to where you don't feel gimped for wasting a spot in your party on a trad healer.

I think the reason why you were never able to experience how deep XB2's combat was is because of the Gacha bullshit, which is what will lock out most of your available strategies. If Xb3 will most likely drop that gacha shit and prob stick with a style that's more similar to Torna. Which honestly, that's what I was hoping for Future Connected, but it just played like an even more braindead version of XB1 but now you have an army of those Riki things fighting alongside you.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:31 am I agree with her that the slow down doesn't really bother me either, but in reality the frame drops shouldn't have been an issue had the American localization team not interferred and forced the developers to concentrate on gay/lesbian relationships when the game's performance should matter most. Thankfully for them, RF5 has sold about 500k copies so it did well despite how badly it reviewed because the actual gameplay is good. It's just one of the worst. least optimized games I've ever seen.
I never watched any reviews so I didn't even know other people were bringing up the slowdown. It hit me like a ton of bricks, because I've played them all and went from RF4S to this. The long load times, the stuttering. Its impossible to ignore. Its run like Atelier Firis. That was gusts first attempt at making an Atelier game with a huge open environment and it ran choopy and uneven even on PC. Contrast that with Atelier Sophie 2 which is probably the best looking and running Gust game I've ever seen.

I didn't know about the Gay/Lesbien thing. Man, this forcing homosexuality into everything is getting tiresome.
XB1 had more character gimmicks but the characters themselves only had one optimal strategy, outside of the jack of all trades Riki, or damn good at everything Shulk & Fiora. In XB2, you had multiple different combat systems that you could choose to take advantage of. You only chose to take advantage of the one system that came directly from XB1, because it's what you're familiar with.
Nah. I have to disagree with that. The way Xenoblade Chronicles had the directional based weapon effects, and combo links you could string together as well as buffs and special effects was way better. Constantly trying to maneuver into different positions, time your counters and defenses, and the warning system. Way more engaging.

Xenoblade X had the best combat system, though, if you want to talk about building characters however you want. It was a more open ended version of Chronicles 1 with a mix of ranged and melee combat and you chose your fighting style from a list of character classes. Plus, you had mechs.

I never really got this whole, "you can/can't turn any character into whatever you want" thing. Most people will choose the most effective builds in any games. What difference does having Joe Smoe be the healer rather than Jane Smoe make? It changes nothing about the game fundamentally or functionally to have a different name or character model do the exact same thing as something else instead of them. I've always preferred to have characters that felt unique and specialized compared to all the others rather than them being reduced to cookie cutters with Mister Potato Head move swaps. You get more fleshed out characters that way.

I said the same thing about people pushing for the Legend of Zelda to allow non linear dungeons. What do you gain from going to the water dungeon before the fire dungeon? The ability to say you did it and not much else. What is lost, though, is a carefully woven, structured and nuanced narrative surrounding the dungeons and their exploration. To accommodate making things more open ending, depth and detail have to be removed. We get less structure and story related to the dungeons and their exploration in exchanges for to be able to say "I went to dungeon D before dungeon B! *pats self on back*"

You should check out Ai: Somnium Files. Its from the Danganropa people. Its fairly good. I just saw that a sequel is about to come out. I played the first one on PC. I don't know if I'll get the second on PC or Switch. Definitely playing Jp dubbed, because the English voice acting is garbage.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I like breath of the wild but it feels like a simulation
And lacks dungeons
Make it feel like a half game lol
Is beautiful has good experience but well no dungeons and broken weapons

Playing rune factory 5

My gf lol

Talking about media freedom lmao

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Okay, its looks like there is a fusion system for Xenoblade 3 where you and another character turn into some kind of sentai thing kind of like Tales of Zestiria

Also, it looks like its looks like combat has 6 attacks. 3 for each character in a pair that you switch to with zR and zL.

This combat looks awesome in this one. I'm definitely picking this shit up.

A Nintendo direct is suppose to air this Wednesday. Hopefully we'll finally see Metroid Prime 4.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

If you oppose putin are you in biden wagon?
I won't go fight for that moron besides ukraine is isis ra 3l agenda
Putin destroyed bio labs reason gates is mad lol
Anyways rune factory 5 is fun
If you overcome that looks like a ps2 game
Nice music too
Lmao was trying to tame first boss
Couldn't do it I didn't have a barn lmao
Why you don't tell me
Then after 3 dungeon after snake boss went to buy barn and tame boss
Nine tails cus sexy tikal has it too

Anyways I want to play elden Ring resident evil 4 remake. New street fighter probably you Will ve happy
Dragon dogma 2 .....
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Seems this battle system took from X. You can choose classes. It also has a system kind of like Torna where you can recruit people to back you up in combat. I guess that's the replacement for blades. I was right about the sentai fusion. Their called Ouroboros... Such an overused name in Japanese storylines.

The world seems to be the future of Xenoblade Chronicles world. They appear to have gone the route where humans developed shortened lifespans again like in Xenogears in Kim's era. Goal seems to be the same as Chronicles 1. Except now its free humanities right to choose its future from the Government instead of "God."