Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Openworld pokeys?

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Arthur on duty once again

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Only nintendo gets away with

Sony closes tokyo studio
Best sony studio
They made crafts as nintendo
Shadow of colossus

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Breath of Wallet 2 delayed?

If you sold xenoblade 2 I got bad news
If you a nintendo fan, better begin saving for switch pro or 2

Lol the new love 😘
Cus caroline is acting weird
Hope this time works out

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I still got my xenoblade 2. It has no case, though.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

https://www.capcom-arcade-stadium.com/us/
Any of you playing Capcom Arcade Stadium? It's free on the Switch, but I bought the 94-01 pack since every game in that package is good except for that Dynasty Warriors game (it's boring as fuck just like DW, LOL!)
I might get the 90s pack just for Final Fight, Bionic Commando, Strider & Mercs. (I wish I could buy them stand alone though.)
My fucking god the AI in Super SF2 Turbo is so braindead hard. I say braindead coz the only way to beat it is to abuse the same move over & over. I made it into the scoreboard at no. 52 with M.bison (Dictator). I just spammed his psycho crusher over & over, lol. The first two spots in the Top 3 are both Japs with over 2 million fucking points. The 3rd guy is a Westerner at 900k. I only clocked in at a midrange 450k (won like 8 matches in a row.) but I could've broke into the top 50 had I actually won with my super move.

LOL SSF2Turbo's ai teaches you bad habits on how to play a fighting game. (You wanna win? just spam the same fucking combo over & over!!!!) At least I now understand why Maximilian DooDooface plays fighitng games like a retard. He prolly mostly played Fighters in single player mode, which is why he spams specials & combos a lot. It's like the only way to beat the cheapass CPU.
I'm trying hard to get into Hyper Fighting's scoreboard (Only 19 people worldwide have met the minimum score requirements to get recorded in the scoreboard. Yes most of them are Japs, lol.) by spamming E Honda's headbutt & hundred hand slap. It's fucking hilarious how the cpu never blocks the 100 hand slap.
Too bad, Dhalsim just has to hit me once and I get dizzy and then he knocks me out in 2 hits after I hit him about 30 times as E Honda, using nothing but Fierce attacks. The fucking CPU cheats like a motherfucker!

I wish this shit had online multiplayer. It'd be awesome to play the beat em ups & shmups in Free Online Mp. That and Street Fighter is fucking useless in single player. The solo mode is so boring coz the only way to win is to play retarded, like Maxmilian Dood, LOL!

LOL, XB2's price has been going up since last May. It's funny coz XB DE is like only worth $15 but even at gaystop, XB2 will easily net you about $50, which is a lot from them.
The fuck is wrong with White people?

(I was just searching for a XB2 Evasion video to illustrate how Xb2's combat functions like an action game, but go Figure I can't fucking find an evasion vid. I only find vids about sexism! This is exactly why Xenoblade 2 should've been an Action or a Fighting game. Not enough people talk about XB2's deep combat mechanics.)

This faggot here be writing a fucking college thesis on XB2's sexism, AYY LMAO!
At gamefaqs, I got into an argument with some tranny who called Morag a sexist because she's a manly woman who enslaves Brighid. None of this is even stated or implied in the fucking game. (Which is exactly what Xed was saying about Nier at the Jrpg thread,
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=36&start=30
how a lot of internet retards don't actually talk about the game that they're allegedly a fan of.
They make up a bunch of random shit and about 80% of the fanbase talks about the random shit which has nothing to do with the fucking game, LOL!

It's just White people making shit up, causing problems and then pretending to be the solution to the problem.
I'm like I can't fucking understand the modern White boi's point of view. They see everything as oppression. Genghis Khan really needs to come back, although it prob is happening right now. (Every time White bois become too degenerate, The world always seems to summon some Asian barbarian warriors to exterminate them all, and restart Western civilization.)

I'm just a normal dude, and I actually didn't even fucking notice any of the sexism in XB2 at all. I think it's only there if you look for it. (I only ever see Westerners cry about it.)
I did not notice that Electra is a Lolita. I thought it was just some funny little girl with a giant hammer. Kinda like how Gillius Thunderhead is this funny looking tiny stout dude with a huge fucking Golden Axe.
I did not even fucking notice that Pyra is wearing a thong, a fucking crybaby oppressed White boi had to point it out to me.
I think Mythra just looks like a generic attractive girl, but I don't see a problem with that. I think video game characters should be attractive. It's why I don't like modern Western games, everyone is so fucking ugly.

That vid actually devoted an entire section to Dahlia & how she's so oppresive to women (despite being designed by a Japanese woman.), which yes the design is obviously sexual but I don't see the problem. How is Dahlia any different from Darkstalker's Felicia? They're both Naked Demon chicks!

I don't recall Felicia ever causing a controversy but then again she existed before any of these tranny & male-feminist losers were even born.

Could you imagine how hated Guardian Heroes would be if these assholes were alive back when that game came out. They'd be calling the Cleric chick sexist, because she's the only who heals. (Never mind that she's actually the 2nd best character after Serina, who's also a girl.)

Am I just fucking blind or something, when I look at all of this anime shit like Phantasy Star, Xenoblade, Guardian Heroes, it all looks the same to me
but only Xenoblade 2 gets labeled as this violently opporessive game that resets female rights by 3 decades when motherfucking Rika from Phantasy Star 4 actually dresses more lewd than Pyra, and Rika is 1 year old, plus she has cat ears. She's like every single anime trope, yet Rika is generally a well-liked character.

Granted the reason for this is coz Rika (just like Fellicia.) existed before any of these tranny & white boi motherfuckers were even born.

For y'all actual White people. I ain't hating on you, but I do get labeled as a "White supremacist", by actual fucking White idiots, which is why I now doubledown on insulting the shit out of White people.

The motherfuckger who fucking backstabbed me is a fucking fat ass White boy, who also labeled me as White supremacist. It's fucking funny coz even Xed something about how that guy is so racist that he mistook Xed (An Itallian Kike.) Jonny (A British Indian) and I (An American Spic Jap) as the same fucking person coz we're all just one generic brown mess in that fat trcist's eyes, yet he calls me the rayciss lol.
I wasn't before, but yeah I'm really not as nice to WHites as I used to (I used to be nice to everyone, but now I'm especially assholish towards white, coz of how Whites internet nerds tried to fuck up my life!) It was fucking Internet White boys who fucked up my cred, for not fucking reason. I didn't do nothing to these cucks.

I ACTUALLY GOT FUCKING CANCELLED FOR ASKING SOME RETARD WHAT HIS JOB WAS? WHEN THAT"s A NORMAL FUCKING QUESTION THAT MOST PEOPLE ASK AS AN ICE BREAKER! I wasn't even insulting him. It's a normal question, most people ask, when you first meet someone.
That's the problem with internet though, English-speaking internet seems to be completely taken over by anti-social nerds who get offended by everything and then they try to fuck your life up, coz you offended them over some dumb shit that most people wouldn't be offended by.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:20 am Breath of Wallet 2 delayed?

If you sold xenoblade 2 I got bad news
If you a nintendo fan, better begin saving for switch pro or 2

PE being misleading as usual. XB2's value has been going up ever since XBDE came out. I was lucky and I easily bought both XB2 & Torna brand new, around this same exact time, last year. PE is the dude who got me into this series though, coz I was like if a guy who looks like that is into XB so much, it cant be that bad of a game.
I didn't like XB1, it was everything that I assumed it was going to be. XB2 & Torna are unlike anything I've ever played through and even PE claimed that those two games play like nothing else out there.
It kinda reminds of a real-time Silmeria or a much deeper Paragon. (The Moba that Epic games had before they dropped the game in favor of Fortnite.)

PE is still like the only Nintendo fag on youtube who doesn't annoy me, besides Spawnwave. Everyone else is a high estrogen faggot like Dreamcast Cuck (Who was raging about Pyra Mythra. Why does everyone think this is a harem game? Yet nobody say shit about Persona & Fire Emblem which actually are harem games, lol. XB2 is a full blown oldschool Sega style Jrpg.) or a smelly looking faggot like RGT
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Looks like Trey has struck oil again. I hope this is true.That tech is a beast.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Got tied of waiting
Got me switch special blue red edition
Mario

Lol screw nintendo pissses me off so long to wait